• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is Bobby on the hot seat??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westcoastfan said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTSf88A_eM
Thanks for posting this; I sure appreciate it. I had not seen it before. Such a great motivation. You guys are going down bigly.
I love that part at the 1:40 mark where Coach Hauck sees the Bubcat logo on the mic and he has to adjust it so he does not have to look at it anymore. Ha! So funny

garizzalies said:
Westcoastfan said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTSf88A_eM
Thanks for posting this; I sure appreciate it. I had not seen it before. Such a great motivation. You guys are going down bigly.
I love that part at the 1:40 mark where Coach Hauck sees the Bubcat logo on the mic and he has to adjust it so he does not have to look at it anymore. Ha! So funny

I actually picked up on that too. Subtle but effective. The guy gets it and is great for the rivalry.

Speaking of turds, the OP of this topic is a self described hater of Bobby, pathological in fact. This topic has no basis, yet here we are on page three. He's a sh*thead troll getting off on your reactions. :jack:

3-7-77 said:
Speaking of turds, the OP of this topic is a self described hater of Bobby, pathological in fact. This topic has no basis, yet here we are on page three. He's a sh*thead troll getting off on your reactions. :jack:

Totally. It's just fun to talk shit to Bobcat trolls. The difference is most of us wait for them to pipe up here with threads like this instead of posting troll threads on their board like a psychopath. They are too stupid to realize that it only makes the Griz look better.

CDAGRIZ said:
3-7-77 said:

Totally. It's just fun to talk shit to Bobcat trolls. The difference is most of us wait for them to pipe up here with threads like this instead of posting troll threads on their board like a psychopath. They are too stupid to realize that it only makes the Griz look better.
:cry:

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
:cry:

You're not a troll. I don't want to lump you in with them.

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You're not a troll. I don't want to lump you in with them.
Appreciate that!

Have we figured out if Bobby is on the hot seat yet....? :cool:

Nope. Still trying to determine that. A lot of people are saying "No", but if he loses every game and leaves at halftime, develops a crippling ketamine addiction, and burns Haslam's house down, I can see a scenario where the seat could warm

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:
Appreciate that!

Have we figured out if Bobby is on the hot seat yet....? :cool:

Nope. Still trying to determine that. A lot of people are saying "No", but if he loses every game and leaves at halftime, develops a crippling ketamine addiction, and burns Haslam's house down, I can see a scenario where the seat could warm
Possibly. But I don't know. The guy is basically Jesus over there so I feel like it would take a lot more than that.

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Possibly. But I don't know. The guy is basically Jesus over there so I feel like it would take a lot more than that.

Maybe not Jesus, but I do think there is a red phone direct line on the end of the bench! :lol:

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Cats, usually you are a good contributor to the discussions on the board. As you are a bobcat fan, I’m curious why you post here so often? Are you active on the bobcat board? Are you really a closet Griz?

I don't blame the (good) posters who are fans from other programs who post here. This board is by far the most active, and it's a damn fun and funny place to hang out.

Spanky2 said:
ilovethecats said:

Cats, usually you are a good contributor to the discussions on the board. As you are a bobcat fan, I’m curious why you post here so often? Are you active on the bobcat board? Are you really a closet Griz?
Pretty active here and on BN. Occasionally both can be good places for information. However they are always entertaining. On what other realm of the planet do middle-age men constantly bitch at each other like 5 year olds scattering in the occasional "meet me at the Mo Club later and let's fight". It's gold.

Also, I'm usually either in an office most of the day or travelling and message boards are more fun than working.

Definitely not a Griz fan. :puke: But I love the rivalry and don't take any of it as seriously as some seem to over here. My grandfather is a big Griz booster from up north so I maintain an interest in both programs for our annual Brawl bets.

:msugrad:

Grandfather? GRANDFATHER???!!!
OMG! I ran out of grandfathers over 50 years ago. I was a veteran of many family funerals before I left my teens. :lol:

3-7-77 said:
Grandfather? GRANDFATHER???!!!
OMG! I ran out of grandfathers over 50 years ago. I was a veteran of many family funerals before I left my teens. :lol:
:lol:

I even had a GREAT grandmother up until a few years ago! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back