• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is Bobby on the hot seat??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilovethecats said:
Spanky2 said:
Cats, usually you are a good contributor to the discussions on the board. As you are a bobcat fan, I’m curious why you post here so often? Are you active on the bobcat board? Are you really a closet Griz?
Pretty active here and on BN. Occasionally both can be good places for information. However they are always entertaining. On what other realm of the planet do middle-age men constantly bitch at each other like 5 year olds scattering in the occasional "meet me at the Mo Club later and let's fight". It's gold.

Also, I'm usually either in an office most of the day or travelling and message boards are more fun than working.

Definitely not a Griz fan. :puke: But I love the rivalry and don't take any of it as seriously as some seem to over here. My grandfather is a big Griz booster from up north so I maintain an interest in both programs for our annual Brawl bets.

:msugrad:
Excellent! Thanks cats!

ilovethecats said:
3-7-77 said:
Grandfather? GRANDFATHER???!!!
OMG! I ran out of grandfathers over 50 years ago. I was a veteran of many family funerals before I left my teens. :lol:
:lol:

I even had a GREAT grandmother up until a few years ago! :thumb:

Your ancestors must have procreated just after puberty. Either that or you're 12. Nothing else makes sense.

So much has transpired in the last 18 months, I don't think it would be reasonable to fire a coach based on a rivalry game. Or making the playoffs.
The team is healthy, academically sound and very much in tact with minimal defections.
And we're not out of the woods on COVID-19. Hauck is going to have to keep this team healthy to avoid forfeiting games due to illness. That's not easy.
If he manages to keep doing that, plus a winning season, I don't think you could fire him.

Da Boyz Mom said:
ilovethecats said:
:lol:

I even had a GREAT grandmother up until a few years ago! :thumb:

Your ancestors must have procreated just after puberty. Either that or you're 12. Nothing else makes sense.
I’m 41. Mother 63. Grandfather I was discussing is I believe 82 or 83. And my great grandmother was an amazing 99 when she passed I believe 4 years ago.

Great genes. ;)

ilovethecats said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
I’m 41. Mother 63. Grandfather I was discussing is I believe 82 or 83. And my great grandmother was an amazing 99 when she passed I believe 4 years ago.

Great genes. ;)

Nice! I have a similar story with grandparents, and I’m of similar age. Can’t wait to tilt at windmills here with you for the next 40 years. :thumb:

Mom, d' word is "ouch!"

My god! Can you imagine a civil Griz-scat discussion for 40 more years? CDA and ILTC would at least qualify for an award, such as "Lifetime Achievement Award for Internet Discussions Which Should Piss Off Anyone Else."

I wonder what will take the place of eGriz, and for that matter the internet over the next 40 years?

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

Great genes. ;)

Nice! I have a similar story with grandparents, and I’m of similar age. Can’t wait to tilt at windmills here with you for the next 40 years. :thumb:
It must be those Leftcoast windmills that are pulling all that smoke our way.

ilovethecats said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Great genes. ;)

That's actually really cool and I admit to being a bit jealous. I never even met my great grandparents, and my grandparents all passed away when I was in my mid twenties which was, ahem, a while ago. It seems we don't ever realize the value of our elders until they are gone.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yeah, must be. We don’t have any smoke around here. That sucks for you inlanders. You should be a coastal elite next time, or another buzzword they use to get you upset.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Yeah, must be. We don’t have any smoke around here. That sucks for you inlanders. You should be a coastal elite next time, or another buzzword they use to get you upset.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Being tied for 7th in the conference is not the expectation from Griz nation! If the Griz lose the Brawl AGAIN and miss the playoffs would Bobby be on the hot seat??

Westcoastfan said:
Being tied for 7th in the conference is not the expectation from Griz nation! If the Griz lose the Brawl AGAIN and miss the playoffs would Bobby be on the hot seat??

Swing and a miss.

This should join your other post.

image-de-troll-7.jpg

Westcoastfan said:

If they get blown out in the brawl and miss the playoffs, then you are getting warmer. But I would think someone on the coaching staff has a hot seat somewhere in the building.

Jesse said:
Westcoastfan said:

If they get blown out in the brawl and miss the playoffs, then you are getting warmer. But I would think someone on the coaching staff has a hot seat somewhere in the building.

If he misses the playoffs (which means losing to another bad team), AND loses to the Cats - he steps down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back