• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jensen

mtgrizfankb said:
The kid didn’t leave montana’s backup/competing for a start to go to a d2. I doubt he wants to sit out another year and then only play 2 more years and have to be in another competition to win a starting job. The start move would be to go JC and play and play well. Then get the nod from a FCS or FBS program who needs an imediate starter. Sitting out a year at a school is tough because your one coaching change or recruitment away from being #2 all over again. As a player you always want to be the big guy coming in...not the hopeful on the bench. The guys has possible FBS talent he is never gonna get to FBS through D2
Pretty much outlines the dilemma he set up for himself by leaving. I would bet he wants a pass-first offense as a top priority.

HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Zirg said:
HookedonGriz said:
I'm sure entire Big Sky is interested, but the releases make a lot of stipulations....Main one being they are not allowed to transfer to another Big Sky school. I'm positive this stated that as well.

Wait, so Jensen's release specifically states he can't transfer within the conference? Is this a universal rule or just in this case in particular? I can think of a cpl in-conference transfers over the years, specifically Grady Bennett from MSU to UM.

in order to transfer UM has to grant him a release. With that release are usually terms such as (can't transfer to a conference member or team we are scheduled to play in the next 2 years) I don't personally know that those were terms added to his release but those are almost always added unless a player is a depth player or has an a special situation. For instance Robby Hauck asked for his release...and NAU gave him permission to transfer to UM due to his dad becoming the coach.

You are correct on all accounts and I found out even more since then.... The big sky conference itself has a transfer stipulation that will not allow a big sky player to go to another big sky school without special approval or circumstance. The NCAA is looking into changing all of that but as it stands right now that's the case

Yep, just like the transfer part 1 video above says, at 1:35 min mark.

"Some conferences, like the Big Sky, do not allow players to transfer to another school in the same league. An NCAA committee has looked into eliminating such restrictions"

I believe you have discovered the magic formula - however, I understand 5 BSC schools have contacted GJ and shown interest in him when he is eligible. Just don't understand how last year's competitors can see valued talent in GJ when our coaching staff can't - go figure!

Grandma Griz said:
I believe you have discovered the magic formula - however, I understand 5 BSC schools have contacted GJ and shown interest in him when he is eligible. Just don't understand how last year's competitors can see valued talent in GJ when our coaching staff can't - go figure!

When did we establish that the new staff didn't see valued talent in GJ?

Where have you been grandma, this has been rehashed ad noseum. So it is your opinion that Hauck and Rosy saw no value in Jensen because he decided to play elsewhere? Lame you are ascribing facts that arent, wait what you are doing is lying about a situation you or no one else knows what Hauck and Rosy were thinking or what Jensen and his family were thinking. Are you even a real grandma or is that also a lie?

Grandma Griz said:
I know it's a long shot, but I wouldn't mind it if he ended up at u.n.d.

braves84 said:
Grandma Griz said:

They're not a Big Sky school.

BigSkyBears said:
braves84 said:
Grandma Griz said:

I think he knows that. He was being a smart was.

mtgrizrule said:
BigSkyBears said:
braves84 said:
Grandma Griz said:

I think he knows that. He was being a smart was.
+1😀

Don't want him at Eastern Washington, that would be trouble for alot of teams in the conferance.wherever he goes , wish him well.

Grandma Griz appeared out of nowhere, apparently has some written statements from the coaches to verify her opinions, and she obtained valid eye examination documents proving the coaches to be blind. :lol:

We understand your situation, and your love for Gresch. We all wanted to see his success at UM.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Grandma Griz said:

Proud Griz Man said:
Grandma Griz appeared out of nowhere, apparently has some written statements from the coaches to verify her opinions, and she obtained valid eye examination documents proving the coaches to be blind. :lol:

We understand your situation, and your love for Gresch. We all wanted to see his success at UM.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Grandma Griz said:

Yes but at some point granny’s gonna have to visit moveon.org

alabamagrizzly said:
Proud Griz Man said:

HelenaHandBasket said:
Grandma Griz said:

I think you are forgetting your audience here. At least half of egriz thrives on beating a dead horse... On and on and on...ad nauseum...ad infinitum.

Da Boyz Mom said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Proud Griz Man said:

HelenaHandBasket said:

I think you are forgetting your audience here. At least half of egriz thrives on beating a dead horse... On and on and on...ad nauseum...ad infinitum.

Very true. A lot of us ain’t got nothing better to do. Keep hope/despair alive!

Grandma Griz said:

You forgot to mention the three NFL teams that also have an interest.

spsyk said:
Grandma Griz said:

Yep, just keep kicking the kid around. The optics are telling about your character. :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
Where have you been grandma, this has been rehashed ad noseum. So it is your opinion that Hauck and Rosy saw no value in Jensen because he decided to play elsewhere? Lame you are ascribing facts that arent, wait what you are doing is lying about a situation you or no one else knows what Hauck and Rosy were thinking or what Jensen and his family were thinking. Are you even a real grandma or is that also a lie?

The biggest liar and fake on this message board is you. I still think you are a Huckster plant. By the way, Gramma Griz is the only one who seems to demonstrate any sense about GJ's ability and future. When the Huckster and Rosie Palm get rolled by the Cats and Eagles this year maybe the wisdom will sink in.

Ursa Major said:
spsyk said:
Grandma Griz said:

Yep, just keep kicking the kid around. The optics are telling about your character. :thumb:

Don’t you think it is more important for him to be responsible for life choices.

Well looking out for himself, he might have let down 90 other teammates.

Wish the best for him, although not as a Griz, that was his life choice.

Bobcat/Eagle Uncle said:
Dutch Lane said:

The biggest liar and fake on this message board is you. I still think you are a Huckster plant. By the way, Gramma Griz is the only one who seems to demonstrate any sense about GJ's ability and future. When the Huckster and Rosie Palm get rolled by the Cats and Eagles this year maybe the wisdom will sink in.
Go for a swim in the pool alongside Bobcat Stadium.

Bobcat/Eagle Uncle said:
Dutch Lane said:

Time will tell on Jensen and I know I’m in the minority, but I think Hauck and Rosy will be proven right.

Back