• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jesse Sims

ATLCAT said:
Griz RTD said:
Please remove your post. It’s incredibly inappropriate. Only 2 posts above had anything to say about the accident how it happened. Everyone else have been posting their heartfelt condolences to family and friends. Your trolling really crossed a line.

Number 37, you are an inspiration to so many. Rest In Peace!!

My post is not inappropriate. I was disgusted by the fact that a hero who wore 37 was barely being discussed. I’ve lost a child so fuck you.

You came back on here to dredge up a thread from two MONTHS ago on THIS of all nights?

What a douche.

AZGrizFan said:
ATLCAT said:
My post is not inappropriate. I was disgusted by the fact that a hero who wore 37 was barely being discussed. I’ve lost a child so [#]f### you.

You came back on here to dredge up a thread from two MONTHS ago on THIS of all nights?

What a douche.
Haven’t been here for a few minutes and saw that I had mail. 👍🏻👍🏻

AZGrizFan said:
ATLCAT said:
My post is not inappropriate. I was disgusted by the fact that a hero who wore 37 was barely being discussed. I’ve lost a child so [#]f### you.

What a douche.

Agreed. ATL, take your PTSD, sober up and go back to the litter box. In the morning, reread your post then apologize. Then go away permanently.

I didn't know about Jesse's passing. Condolences to his friends and family. I don't believe in RIP though, I believe in PLAY ON.

Latest posts

Back