• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kent Baer’s Defense

fanofzoo said:
The announcers said that "ndsu wanted to target robby as the weakness"

You left off “in the passing game”…and yet they only threw the ball 10 times, so they didn’t really do that, did they?

Just like in the MSU game, when you AVERAGE over 10 yards a carry, you don’t need to exploit a weakness in the passing game.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
You swing whichever way the wind is blowing. Bad, oh good, oh bad.

Well there’s no more swinging on this one. It’s been proven out on the field. Worthless as tits on a boar hog, that defense is. Over 1,000 yards rushing against in 3 f###[#] games? Yeah, let’s pin our championship hopes on THAT.

Well they could (as you say, pass the ball). :cry:

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
I retract my retraction of the failures of Baer’s defensive scheme. Turns out it’s a LOT like a Stitt Defense…pads its stats against horrible teams, struggles against mediocre/average teams, and fails completely against above average or great teams.

The 3-3-5 needs to be relegated to the dustbin of history. Along with Baer.
You swing whichever way the wind is blowing. Bad, oh good, oh bad.

Kem, seriously, dude, you played college football. How can you continue to support this mess? Obviously, there are internal problems in the locker room, when #37 makes a Tweet like he did. Ford too. I would seriously like to hear you explain why you still support Hauck. Is he your buddy or something? Did you share a room with him at the lake house?

Back