• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Large number of Idaho FB players involved in brawl; lineman sucker punches son of large donor

C’mon, why would a brawl that reportedly involved about half the team ever come up in an interview with the HC?
Colter asking questions of the Head Coach of the team where 44 members(supposedly)of that team were somehow involved in this ruckus, which happened two months ago. What do you think he is, a journalist. I don't remember(from his non- reporting on the MSdUi matter)what it is he actually does, but...

If this was the Griz, the university would be burned down by now. Crazy how Idaho and MSU can just do whatever the fudge they want.... Investigate both schools asap.
Da Boyz Mom said it too, and she wasn't wrong. Neither are you. A book would get written. It is frustrating.

On the other hand, I am really happy that we are recruiting for character and there is nothing close to an issue that has come up. Hauck 2.0 has been in effect for a while now, and while we can all debate about RTD and stuff, the program has been squeaky fucking clean. That's something to be proud of.

Da Boyz Mom said it too, and she wasn't wrong. Neither are you. A book would get written. It is frustrating.

On the other hand, I am really happy that we are recruiting for character and there is nothing close to an issue that has come up. Hauck 2.0 has been in effect for a while now, and while we can all debate about RTD and stuff, the program has been squeaky fucking clean. That's something to be proud of.
Well there was the dude who attacked Ah Yat but that was an anomaly and resolved very quickly.

Seems I remember a couple of our football players curb-stomping some Sigma Chi frat boys many years ago. I think one of the players became an NFL CB star. I won't mention his name, but the point is that all football programs can have issues with players committing violent acts. I'll admit that 44 of them at once just might signify a deeper issue withing the program.

Appreciate that and thanks for the kind words but I kind of wear it as a badge of honor that I’ve never once been in any type of fight. I’m pretty sure I’m in a very tiny group of males that can say that. That being said, I did wrestle for a year in high school and did not do very well and I’ve always been a small guy so I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have faired very well in a fight😂.
Does boxing count? Lol

Seems I remember a couple of our football players curb-stomping some Sigma Chi frat boys many years ago. I think one of the players became an NFL CB star. I won't mention his name, but the point is that all football programs can have issues with players committing violent acts. I'll admit that 44 of them at once just might signify a deeper issue withing the program.
Not sure if this is what you are thinking of, but I also remember this from a few years back.

Hey, it's Idaho, where there is no regard for law and order and where neo nazi's and arch conservatives rule.
Wiser is a nice farming community just north of Boise. Most of the “right minded” people are up in the panhandle area, and just might have friends & family in the Yaak! 😈

A) That is a legitimately funny image.

B) This was quite the thread to see this morning... yikes. And as someone who has somehow been in a fight with someone with a PVC pipe, you REALLY do not want to get hit with one. Better than a led pipe for sure, but man, it hurts. It terms of my "hurts way more than you think it should" rankings, it is just one step behind being whipped with an old 1990's car antennae. (I wasn't abused or in a gang or anything, just lots of siblings and cousins and jackass friends that I love dearly).
No kidding. In high school we used to play a game in gym class called scurry hockey. The "hockey sticks" were PVC pipes and the puck was actually a doughnut shape. Anyway, we used to beat the hell out of each other with those PVC pipes.

Okay, but nothing has changed. Still no charges. Something is causing charges not to be brought, yet. Might the kid have pushed the player first? Is it not clear who threw the punch? Why have the kid and his lawyer not named the player?

Back