• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lucas Semb

kemajic said:
GrizMania said:
True, fox has lots of people that are dumb enough believe their bs.
Emphasis on "lots." Good try at stereotyping but you're not up to it.

noun
plural noun: lots
INFORMAL
a particular group, collection, or set of people or things.

Holy f*cking f*ck. Take this sh!t to someplace other than a college football forum. I don't care that its the offseason and there isn't much happening, the constant political drivel is one of the worst parts of todays society. There are plenty of places to discuss your conspiracy theories and your woke/anti-woke BS. For f*cks sake. 11 pages of grown adults bickering like 8th graders.

GrizRealist said:
Holy f*cking f*ck. Take this sh!t to someplace other than a college football forum. I don't care that its the offseason and there isn't much happening, the constant political drivel is one of the worst parts of todays society. There are plenty of places to discuss your conspiracy theories and your woke/anti-woke BS. For f*cks sake. 11 pages of grown adults bickering like 8th graders.

That's such a left-wing, gun-toting, trans-activist, pro-life, woke, capitalist, coastal elite, GOP thing to say.

GrizRealist said:
Thank you, for adding more non-sports garage. Much appreciated. Even more appreciated is calling us 8th graders...7th was the highest I could have hoped for.

thirdandlong said:
]

Woke bloke is a joke
Now, what would make this great is if you could put a few C-O-C-K-N-E-Y phrases with it, like the Geico Gecco. Google has some great C-O-C-K-N-E-Y slang phrases. :thumb:

This damn censorship program thinks C-O-C-K-N-E-Y is a vulgar slang word. :lol:

GrizRealist said:

I'll wait for your introspective next football post............

I see Lee Montana is still running the Cat-Griz Insider podcast. I’m not really a podcast guy, but if you have the Lee Montana Cat beat writer talk to the Bozeman Chronicle Cat beat writer, shouldn’t you call it the Cat Cat insider podcast? I mean Victor Flores seems like a good writer, but don’t you have to have a Griz insider?

Weird.

GrizRealist said:

"You have a way with WORD." (Phrase coined by Diane Chambers(Shelley Long) from 'Cheers.')
Do you have a Thesaurus? Internet access to one?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSopEVyRA90iffNIJVjlsHUCuIXETJ0HoyglGL3Lc6wYA&s

1. "Sales of Bud Light, the largest brand for Anheuser-Busch InBev, dropped 17 percent by value for the week ending April 15, compared with a year ago,”

"Meanwhile, sales of rival brands Coors Light and Miller Lite each grew 17.6%."

"Two executives have been put on leave and sales of the No. 1 U.S. beer have declined in recent weeks"

"Ms. Heinerscheid, 39 years old, is the first woman in the brand’s 41-year history to spearhead marketing for Bud Light. Before joining Anheuser-Busch, she had done stints at General Mills Inc. and Johnson & Johnson. Soon after her promotion, she was named to the magazine Ad Age’s 40 Under 40 list of top marketers."

2. "Shares in Fox Corporation fell 3 percent yesterday — more than they did after the company settled with Dominion last week.
Mr. Carlson’s contract, worth $20 million a year, is expected to be paid out. [It’s a relatively new contract, so presumably has multiple years left.

His dismissal was swift. Lachlan Murdoch, the C.E.O. of Fox Corporation, with the blessing of his father, conferred with the Fox News chief Suzanne Scott on Friday about dismissing Carlson, and the host was reportedly notified just 10 minutes before the announcement went out."

[Fox apparently didn't like the stuff Carlson was saying in private emails/texts. Including about other employees, and the brass. Lots of his discovery was blacked out in the Dominion case, but Fox was worried it would come out. Like calling a Fox woman the C word.]

3. "CNN ousted the anchor Don Lemon, hours after he appeared on air. (Among the reasons: Some guests didn’t want to appear on air with him after he drew criticism for sexist comments, and internal CNN research showed that his popularity with audiences was declining.)

Mr. Lemon didn’t take the news well — “I am stunned,” he tweeted — and has hired the same lawyer as Mr. Carlson to negotiate his exit.”

[Carlson and Lemon have hired the same attorney, I read.]

Sources: These facts and quotes are all over the internet.

mthoopsfan said:
1. "Sales of Bud Light, the largest brand for Anheuser-Busch InBev, dropped 17 percent by value for the week ending April 15, compared with a year ago,”

"Two executives have been put on leave and sales of the No. 1 U.S. beer have declined in recent weeks"

"Ms. Heinerscheid, 39 years old, is the first woman in the brand’s 41-year history to spearhead marketing for Bud Light. Before joining Anheuser-Busch, she had done stints at General Mills Inc. and Johnson & Johnson. Soon after her promotion, she was named to the magazine Ad Age’s 40 Under 40 list of top marketers."

2. "Shares in Fox Corporation fell 3 percent yesterday — more than they did after the company settled with Dominion last week.
Mr. Carlson’s contract, worth $20 million a year, is expected to be paid out. [It’s a relatively new contract, so presumably has multiple years left.

His dismissal was swift. Lachlan Murdoch, the C.E.O. of Fox Corporation, with the blessing of his father, conferred with the Fox News chief Suzanne Scott on Friday about dismissing Carlson, and the host was reportedly notified just 10 minutes before the announcement went out."

[Fox apparently didn't like the stuff Carlson was saying in private emails/texts. Including about other employees, and the brass. Lots of his discovery was blacked out in the Dominion case, but Fox was worried it would come out. Like calling a Fox woman the C word.]

3. "CNN ousted the anchor Don Lemon, hours after he appeared on air. (Among the reasons: Some guests didn’t want to appear on air with him after he drew criticism for the deed comments, and internal CNN research showed that his popularity with audiences was declining.)

Mr. Lemon didn’t take the news well — “I am stunned,” he tweeted — and has hired the same lawyer as Mr. Carlson to negotiate his exit.”

And back to Griz football, now that they are in the portal, can either of them kick?

horribilisfan8184 said:
mthoopsfan said:

3. "CNN ousted the anchor Don Lemon, hours after he appeared on air. (Among the reasons: Some guests didn’t want to appear on air with him after he drew criticism for the deed comments, and internal CNN research showed that his popularity with audiences was declining.)

And back to Griz football, now that they are in the portal, can either of them kick?

Dude - it's apparently hoops world, and it doesn't matter what we might have though the purpose of the message board actually was.

I think Bud Light has mortally wounded itself. Sales continue to plummet.

"In the week ended April 22, Bud Light’s U.S. retail-store sales fell 21.4% compared with the year-earlier period, according to an analysis of Nielsen data by Bump Williams Consulting. Meanwhile, sales of rival brands Coors Light and Miller Lite each grew about 21%." Source: Wall St. Journal.

"Overall, Bud Light’s volume declined by 34.7% at bars, restaurants, and other venues between April 2 and April 15, according to BeerBoard.

Several restaurants and bars have stopped serving the beer brand altogether." Source: NY Post.

One thing I learned from a marketing class was WHERE to look for your product. If its eye level and takes up a large space its probably a good seller. Those not selling well are located elsewhere. If the 'Queen of Beers' is selling well in your area, you'll still find it easily. If not..... :eek:

Back