• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lucas Semb

UncleRico said:
mthoopsfan said:
I knew no one could point where a Fox person lied about Dominion. Again, the instance companies are paying half. A few days of revenue for Fox. The Biggest Lie was Russia Hoax.
A few days of revenue to spread known disinformation. They promoted Sydney Powell. They promoted Mike Lindell. They knew they were lying. Just because a corporation like Fox is big enough to not be hit financially doesn’t mean they weren’t lying. I will line up the Mueller Report and anything Fox News or Newsmax reported about the 2020 election and compare them for accuracy anytime. One has been vetted publicly and the other has failed in every single legal challenge it has faced. There has never been one credible report the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Not one.

There was never anything showing Trump was a Russian agent or anything. The whole Dem-Hillary Dossier and investigation was a hoax and lie. The biggest in US history. The Fox thing was tiny in comparison.

mthoopsfan said:
UncleRico said:
A few days of revenue to spread known disinformation. They promoted Sydney Powell. They promoted Mike Lindell. They knew they were lying. Just because a corporation like Fox is big enough to not be hit financially doesn’t mean they weren’t lying. I will line up the Mueller Report and anything Fox News or Newsmax reported about the 2020 election and compare them for accuracy anytime. One has been vetted publicly and the other has failed in every single legal challenge it has faced. There has never been one credible report the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Not one.

There was never anything showing Trump was a Russian agent or anything. The whole Dem-Hillary Dossier and investigation was a hoax and lie. The biggest in US history. The Fox thing was tiny in comparison.
I’ve never heard one person call Trump a Russian agent. Ever. But a total of thirty-four individuals and three companies were indicted by Mueller's investigators. Eight have pleaded guilty to or been convicted of felonies, including five Trump associates and campaign officials. And then to add to the lies about the election and the attack on the Capitol that led to hundreds of more misled individuals arrested that were inspired by Fox News and Trump.

UncleRico said:
mthoopsfan said:
I’ve never heard one person call Trump a Russian agent. Ever. But a total of thirty-four individuals and three companies were indicted by Mueller's investigators. Eight have pleaded guilty to or been convicted of felonies, including five Trump associates and campaign officials. And then to add to the lies about the election and the attack on the Capitol that led to hundreds of more misled individuals arrested that were inspired by Fox News and Trump.

No one was indicted over being a Trump Russian agent thing. All unrelated matters. Nothing involving Trump.

UncleRico said:
mthoopsfan said:

Then you have been asleep for 7 years. Google the question. Zillions of articles will come up. See Struyok and others talking in this WaPost article. https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/09/21/russian-agent-trump-counterintelligence/

https://www.wired.com/story/president-trump-mueller-russia-agent-putin/

UncleRico said:
mthoopsfan said:
I knew no one could point where a Fox person lied about Dominion. Again, the instance companies are paying half. A few days of revenue for Fox. The Biggest Lie was Russia Hoax.
Want to talk disinformation in the media, let's talk MSNBC and CNN and their daily barrage of obvious lies. Laughable most of the time. There is a reason Fox beats them so badly in the ratings.

kemajic said:
UncleRico said:
Want to talk disinformation in the media, let's talk MSNBC and CNN and their daily barrage of obvious lies. Laughable most of the time. There is a reason Fox beats them so badly in the ratings.
True, fox has lots of people that are dumb enough believe their bs.

GrizMania said:
kemajic said:

Woke bloke is a joke

Fahque said:
UncleRico said:
Snowflakes

Nothing says snowflake more than getting mad at a beer company who used a trans person as a spokesperson only to turn around and promote a beer company who used a trans person as a spokesperson…

FtTZW-gXoAATL-P

https://twitter.com/happydad/status/1512509469439127556?lang=en

Woke football fans...... the ultimate contradiction

Griz Addict said:
Griz Addict said:
Yeah because the powers I charge aren't scared of data. They seen how tik tok brings people together and they don't want the people to stand up for themselves. Weird how it wasn't an issue until recently, when more people have been talking about how the system is poop.

I watched the court proceedings. It's complete poop and our politicians looked/sounded like fools. Gotta keep the sheep in line!

Also, you do realize that numerous companies in China have already collected your data, right? The only way to prevent any of this is to shut down the internet all together...

Shouldn't you be posting on some climate change site?

thirdandlong said:
Fahque said:
Nothing says snowflake more than getting mad at a beer company who used a trans person as a spokesperson only to turn around and promote a beer company who used a trans person as a spokesperson…

FtTZW-gXoAATL-P

https://twitter.com/happydad/status/1512509469439127556?lang=en

So football fans have to be racist, sexist, homo/transphobic lying asswipes who think anything that doesn't strictly adhere to their macho man tiny worldview is woke? Get a grip

Fahque said:
thirdandlong said:

So football fans have to be racist, the deed, homo/transphobic lying asswipes who think anything that doesn't strictly adhere to their macho man tiny worldview is woke? Get a grip
He's stewing because Tucker got kicked to the curb.

GrizMania said:
Fahque said:
So football fans have to be racist, the deed, homo/transphobic lying asswipes who think anything that doesn't strictly adhere to their macho man tiny worldview is woke? Get a grip

Aren't they still boycotting the NFL?

GrizMania said:
Fahque said:

You are "so Missoula" dude. Or is it "dude-ess"? You and Caitlyn should get a room. I don't watch mainstream media.

Fahque said:
thirdandlong said:

Shouldn't you be in Helena protesting with your them/them buddies?

thirdandlong said:
GrizMania said:

You are "so Missoula" dude. Or is it "dude-ess"? You and Caitlyn should get a room. I don't watch mainstream media.
Oh? They revoked your television privileges in your prison cell again, eh?

Nice to be back in another politics thread.

Quick question: How much does the Trump Organization currently owe to Russian creditors? Anybody? I mean, it may or may not be relevant, but it doesn’t hurt to ask the question, right?

GrizMania said:
kemajic said:
Emphasis on "lots." Good try at stereotyping but you're not up to it.

kemajic said:
GrizMania said:
Emphasis on "lots." Good try at stereotyping but you're not up to it.

Kem, don't you love it when the posters rally to identify themselves. Easy to bait them into their frenzy. Of course, the posters who are devoid of any semblance of football acumen, are the identity boys. Predictable.

Back