• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meanwhile in Bozo....

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
I’ll bet ya it was the biggest win….oh wait, never mind chickenshitcoward84.

O.k. bigmouth. Let's see if you have the guts if you are so confident and like to act like a keyboard tough guy

The Montana griz beat a shit team in the Washington huskies 13-7, ndsu plays the Arizona wildcats Sept. 17th 2022...

I say the bison will win by more than the 6 that the gris beat the huskies.

if they don't the rules are the same I will quit this message board and never comeback ...but you must do the same if the bison beat Arizona by more than 6...no caveat... until that date we can continue to post here

See how easy that is... are you a typical loudmouth with no faith in your team or are you "Montana tough" whatever the hell that is.

No excuses...

Sure, I’ll accept. It’s not like posting on eGriz is the end all be all for me. Obviously it is for you with your constant refusal of my caveat. How pathetic of you. I do have one request before I do fully accept. Post your favorite team in your next comment on this thread solidifying our bet. To take away that one tiny little head game you pathetically think you’re playing will put a tiny pathetic smile on my face. Go Wildcats!

Montana tough Bitch!

Wait. CowgirlsIQis84 thinks beating a Top 20 ranked team from the P12 is no big deal, but he’s all gassed up about UNDSU staying close with Arizona?? Arif-ckingZONA??? Like 1-11 Arizona?? Like, the Arizona ESPN picks to go 1-11 again, with their only win against UNDSU??

Way to step up, pussy.

EverettGriz said:
Wait. CowgirlsIQis84 thinks beating a Top 20 ranked team from the P12 is no big deal, but he’s all gassed up about UNDSU staying close with Arizona?? Arif-ckingZONA??? Like 1-11 Arizona?? Like, the Arizona ESPN picks to go 1-11 again, with their only win against UNDSU??

Way to step up, pussy.

The beezon are even favored to win this game. It just proves all along his greatest fear is losing the ability to post on eGriz proving his Griz envy once and for all. No denying it now. Living up to his name, chickenshitcoward84🤣🤣.

alabamagrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:

Way to step up, pussy.

The beezon are even favored to win this game. It just proves all along his greatest fear is losing the ability to post on eGriz proving his Griz envy once and for all. No denying it now. Living up to his name, chickenshitcoward84🤣🤣.

It’s almost as if his punking all of us, having s good laugh at our expense. But weve all read his inane drivel, so we know better.

EverettGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

It’s almost as if his punking all of us, having s good laugh at our expense. But weve all read his inane drivel, so we know better.

The funny part is he probably was pretty sure I wouldn’t accept the bet and now he’s probably a little worried that ndsu might not pull it off and his biggest fears of not being able to post on eGriz will come true. Yes, I’m a die hard Griz fan and love all things Montana but losing my eGriz posting rights is nothing to me. He’s proved it’s a super big deal to him showing his Griz envy loud and clear. Of course he still has to tell us who his real favorite team is to make the bet official and he probably won’t do that cus for some reason he thinks it’s a cute little game to keep us all guessing…or he’s just embarrassed cus it’s probably some NAIA school from South Dakota.

I heard there's a missoulian story coming out soon where Gwen Florio interviews the um football players about how they felt that the Bobcats were playing in the Natty.

😆

Allezchat said:
I heard there's a missoulian story coming out soon where Gwen Florio interviews the um football players about how they felt that the Bobcats were playing in the Natty.

😆

Fake news, everyone knows Gwen don’t care about football…unless there was a rapist playing for the team.

alabamagrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:

The funny part is he probably was pretty sure I wouldn’t accept the bet and now he’s probably a little worried that ndsu might not pull it off and his biggest fears of not being able to post on eGriz will come true. Yes, I’m a die hard Griz fan and love all things Montana but losing my eGriz posting rights is nothing to me. He’s proved it’s a super big deal to him showing his Griz envy loud and clear. Of course he still has to tell us who his real favorite team is to make the bet official and he probably won’t do that cus for some reason he thinks it’s a cute little game to keep us all guessing…or he’s just embarrassed cus it’s probably some NAIA school from South Dakota.

You finally got it.. it only took how many guesses?

Montana gris have been chasing the bison since the bison came in as a d-2 team and walked in and took home a 25-24 victory ... and living rent fee in every gris fan since then...

Bet, challenged and accepted...

Even if you win the bet (such a big boy for “manning up” by betting against powerhouse Arizona!!) you should be permanently band for being too f-cking stupid to ever use the quote feature correctly.

EverettGriz said:

Way to step up, pussy.

Show me a link that says espn has Arizona projected to win one one game, or admit to lying...

Everybody knows preseason polls don't mean shit, after all yours is the fanbase that keeps jumping on other teams about their preseason projections .

The only reason washington was rated was based off the 2019 season when they actually had a good coach (Chris peterson) and they were coming off an 8-5 season.. Peterson retired and they made a horrible hire in Jimmy lake who got fired after 13 games.

Washington had a terrible season with absolutely no quality wins... not one this last season...

ESPN FPI predicts Arizona football will slightly improve in 2022

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.azdesertswarm.com/platform/amp/football/2022/4/15/23027022/espn-fpi-predictions-arizona-football-2022-record-jedd-fisch-pac-12&ved=2ahUKEwjSjpXSmY_4AhXOkokEHXYQDEkQFnoECA0QBQ&usg=AOvVaw0gHI6XUHXWvgYGBQCqtadt

Cowboys84 said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.azdesertswarm.com/platform/amp/football/2022/4/15/23027022/espn-fpi-predictions-arizona-football-2022-record-jedd-fisch-pac-12&ved=2ahUKEwjSjpXSmY_4AhXOkokEHXYQDEkQFnoECA0QBQ&usg=AOvVaw0gHI6XUHXWvgYGBQCqtadt

You’re right. They’re going to destroy the Buffs. I don’t think the Buffs have the players to compete. Plus, Minnesotans are known for getting homesick, so all the players won’t adjust well on the road trip to Tucson.

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

Way to step up, pussy.

Show me a link that says espn has Arizona projected to win one one game, or admit to lying...

Everybody knows preseason polls don't mean shit, after all yours is the fanbase that keeps jumping on other teams about their preseason projections .

The only reason washington was rated was based off the 2019 season when they actually had a good coach (Chris peterson) and they were coming off an 8-5 season.. Peterson retired and they made a horrible hire in Jimmy lake who got fired after 13 games.

Washington had a terrible season with absolutely no quality wins... not one this last season...

Here, let me help you, as I fully recognize you're an imbecile, and I have a soft spot for those with severe learning disabilities:

www.espn.com

You're welcome. Also, well done on finally using the quote feature correctly!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Cowboys84 said:
garizzalies said:
Because the 100s of catz fans who frequent this board are too ashamed to explain this situation, I was forced to ask my neighbor. I walked down to his house last night and was able to avoid rabies from his dog, Tetanus from his fence, and malaria from the mosquito infested swamp he calls a yard.

I asked him why katz fans hate their very own beat writer so much. He immediately acknowledged it’s true, and said every catz fan hates the guy.

The only “reasons” he could give to support the catz hatred were: (1) the beat writer had the gall to ask about The Griz win over UW early in the season when that was the biggest FCS story in the country and biggest sporting news in the state, and (2) the beat reporter was also animus in asking a question about Junior Bergen, a kid who initially was a bubcats recruit but later switched to The Griz and was the mvp of the brawl after he completely torched the catz.

So basically, catz fans will forever berate their own beat writer for asking two questions involving The Griz. How marvelous. They castigate him to “do his job” because he was doing his job.

Sounds about bobcatz to me.

If that statement in the third paragraph is even remotely accurate, how shitty were the sporting events in Montana if a good fcs team (montana) beats a bad fbs power 5 team (washington).
What? That paragraph is 10000% “accurate”. I asked my neighbor why they hate the beat writer and those were the only two reasons he cited. wtf.

Please enlighten me on what you think is not “remotely accurate in the third paragraph”, doosh.

Was there a bigger story in the FCS week 1? Was there a bigger sports story in MT that week? What does a sports journalist do? Not sure you can read, or know what a beat writer is. Do you know what a beat writer is? Let’s start there.

Why do you hate your beat writer? I’ve been practically begging for one of you to explain it. Hell, I even risked my life and limb navigating the gauntlet to the neighbor’s dump to find out.

Can you please address the thread topic or one of the many questions posed in this thread for catz fans? There are 1000s of catz fans here and none will touch this. Why?

garizzalies said:
Cowboys84 said:
If that statement in the third paragraph is even remotely accurate, how shitty were the sporting events in Montana if a good fcs team (montana) beats a bad fbs power 5 team (washington).
What? That paragraph is 10000% “accurate”. I asked my neighbor why they hate the beat writer and those were the only two reasons he cited. wtf.

Please enlighten me on what you think is not “remotely accurate in the third paragraph”, doosh.

Was there a bigger story in the FCS week 1? Was there a bigger sports story in MT that week? What does a sports journalist do? Not sure you can read, or know what a beat writer is. Do you know what a beat writer is? Let’s start there.

Why do you hate your beat writer? I’ve been practically begging for one of you to explain it. Hell, I even risked my life and limb navigating the gauntlet to the neighbor’s dump to find out.

Can you please address the thread topic or one of the many questions posed in this thread for catz fans? There are 1000s of catz fans here and none will touch this. Why?

They won't answer because they know the truth that most (not all) Cat fans rank it like this in terms of importance:

1. Griz lose
2. A Griz player does something bad
3. Bobby says something they disagree with
4. UM does something stupid
5. A UM athlete from a foreign country makes a backward 'Z' in snow
6. Cats win

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

They won't answer because they know the truth that most (not all) Cat fans rank it like this in terms of importance:

1. Griz lose
2. A Griz player does something bad
3. Bobby says something they disagree with
4. UM does something stupid
5. A UM athlete from a foreign country makes a backward 'Z' in snow
6. Cats win
:lol:

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Montana gris have been chasing the bison since the bison came in as a d-2 team and walked in and took home a 25-24 victory ... and living rent fee in every gris fan since then...

So you still didn’t state who your team is. You must be specific for the bet to be official. And if you wanna talk about living rent free, who is obsessed with posting on other teams message boards? Certainly not Griz fans.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:

So you still didn’t state who your team is. You must be specific for the bet to be official. And if you wanna talk about living rent free, who is obsessed with posting on other teams message boards? Certainly not Griz fans.

Ndsu bison fan... what caveat do you have now to try and back out on.

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

Here, let me help you, as I fully recognize you're an imbecile, and I have a soft spot for those with severe learning disabilities:

www.espn.com

You're welcome. Also, well done on finally using the quote feature correctly!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Nice try, you are quite the dipshit.

Back