• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meanwhile in Bozo....

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:
Here, let me help you, as I fully recognize you're an imbecile, and I have a soft spot for those with severe learning disabilities:

www.espn.com

You're welcome. Also, well done on finally using the quote feature correctly!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Nice try, you are quite the dipshit.

Wow!!! Two in a row using the quote feature!!!! We may be able to let you walk to the park unsupervised soon!! You're doing so well!!!

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
They won't answer because they know the truth that most (not all) Cat fans rank it like this in terms of importance:

1. Griz lose
2. A Griz player does something bad
3. Bobby says something they disagree with
4. UM does something stupid
5. A UM athlete from a foreign country makes a backward 'Z' in snow
6. Cats win
:lol:
This is the most substantive post in this thread by a catz fan or bi-curious catz fan like cowgirlz.

I take the lack of explanation and refusal to address this issue by katz fans as an admission that:
(1) catz hatez their beat writer, because
(2) he asked a relevant question about The Griz.

If not, please, someone, set me straight.

If so, what an admission. Such a bubcatz thing. So little bro. So FFGPTB.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So you still didn’t state who your team is. You must be specific for the bet to be official. And if you wanna talk about living rent free, who is obsessed with posting on other teams message boards? Certainly not Griz fans.

Ndsu bison fan... what caveat do you have now to try and back out on.

Game on.

garizzalies said:
ilovethecats said:
This is the most substantive post in this thread by a catz fan or bi-curious catz fan like cowgirlz.

I take the lack of explanation and refusal to address this issue by katz fans as an admission that:

It was the most substantive for sure. CDA is funny. So I laughed.

I don't have a response to your question because I'm in agreement it was stupid. I know you refuse to click on links; but if you had on the one provided you'd see that I commented on how ridiculous it was early on. So for you to get an answer, you'd have to hear from a Cat fan that hates the beat writer and the questions he asks.

It's almost as if all people aren't identical in their opinions because they like the same college football team.... :eek:

ilovethecats said:
garizzalies said:

It was the most substantive for sure. CDA is funny. So I laughed.

I don't have a response to your question because I'm in agreement it was stupid. I know you refuse to click on links; but if you had on the one provided you'd see that I commented on how ridiculous it was early on. So for you to get an answer, you'd have to hear from a Cat fan that hates the beat writer and the questions he asks.

It's almost as if all people aren't identical in their opinions because they like the same college football team.... :eek:
What link was provided? What are you talking about? Maybe I missed it.
I clicked on the twitter post from the OP and I saw the beat writer’s other twitter post which block quoted some BM post. I posted a screenshot of that twitter post. But I don’t think I saw any links anywhere, unless you mean the ESPN ones.

Sounds like you agree it is stupid and ridiculous for catz to hatez their beat writer because he asked a couple questions about The Griz while those questions were absolutely relevant at the time. Are you in the minority of catz fans on this topic? Do you hatez him too? Why? Is there any other reason for catz fanz to hatez their beat writer other than the two questions?

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
What? That paragraph is 10000% “accurate”. I asked my neighbor why they hate the beat writer and those were the only two reasons he cited. wtf.

Please enlighten me on what you think is not “remotely accurate in the third paragraph”, doosh.

Was there a bigger story in the FCS week 1? Was there a bigger sports story in MT that week? What does a sports journalist do? Not sure you can read, or know what a beat writer is. Do you know what a beat writer is? Let’s start there.

Why do you hate your beat writer? I’ve been practically begging for one of you to explain it. Hell, I even risked my life and limb navigating the gauntlet to the neighbor’s dump to find out.

Can you please address the thread topic or one of the many questions posed in this thread for catz fans? There are 1000s of catz fans here and none will touch this. Why?

They won't answer because they know the truth that most (not all) Cat fans rank it like this in terms of importance:

1. Griz lose
6. Cats win

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
What? That paragraph is 10000% “accurate”. I asked my neighbor why they hate the beat writer and those were the only two reasons he cited. wtf.

Please enlighten me on what you think is not “remotely accurate in the third paragraph”, doosh.

Was there a bigger story in the FCS week 1? Was there a bigger sports story in MT that week? What does a sports journalist do? Not sure you can read, or know what a beat writer is. Do you know what a beat writer is? Let’s start there.

Why do you hate your beat writer? I’ve been practically begging for one of you to explain it. Hell, I even risked my life and limb navigating the gauntlet to the neighbor’s dump to find out.

Can you please address the thread topic or one of the many questions posed in this thread for catz fans? There are 1000s of catz fans here and none will touch this. Why?

1. Griz lose
6. Cats win

You forgot 7, UM falls to only 1k students enrolled on campus and don't just include the 2 year students as well but also 2 nearby elementary schools.

Allezchat said:
CDAGRIZ said:

1. Griz lose
6. Cats win

You forgot 7, UM falls to only 1k students enrolled on campus and don't just include the 2 year students as well but also 2 nearby elementary schools.

7? That’s gotta be in the 3-4 range. Enrollment trash talk is hilarious. I’m sure Arizona State fans really get Stanford fans good with it.

CDAGRIZ said:
Allezchat said:

7? That’s gotta be in the 3-4 range. Enrollment trash talk is hilarious. I’m sure Arizona State fans really get Stanford fans good with it.

Yes. We all know that the greatest college in the history of the world is the University of Phoenix. I mean, with an enrollment of 84,000 how is tiny little Oxford and its 23,000 ever going to measure up?

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:
Wait. CowgirlsIQis84 thinks beating a Top 20 ranked team from the P12 is no big deal, but he’s all gassed up about UNDSU staying close with Arizona?? Arif-ckingZONA??? Like 1-11 Arizona?? Like, the Arizona ESPN picks to go 1-11 again, with their only win against UNDSU??

Way to step up, pussy.

Show me a link that says espn has Arizona projected to win one one game, or admit to lying...

Everybody knows preseason polls don't mean shit, after all yours is the fanbase that keeps jumping on other teams about their preseason projections .

The only reason washington was rated was based off the 2019 season when they actually had a good coach (Chris peterson) and they were coming off an 8-5 season.. Peterson retired and they made a horrible hire in Jimmy lake who got fired after 13 games.

Washington had a terrible season with absolutely no quality wins... not one this last season...

ESPN FPI predicts Arizona football will slightly improve in 2022

This is the team you were “man” enough to accept a bet on. You weren’t man enough on any real bets but you got a sure thing here😂.

https://bleacherreport.com/post/college-football/97d0f843-0d6b-42f6-b153-2e602215a1c0

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
I’ll bet ya it was the biggest win….oh wait, never mind chickenshitcoward84.

O.k. bigmouth. Let's see if you have the guts if you are so confident and like to act like a keyboard tough guy

The Montana griz beat a shit team in the Washington huskies 13-7, ndsu plays the Arizona wildcats Sept. 17th 2022...

I say the bison will win by more than the 6 that the gris beat the huskies.

if they don't the rules are the same I will quit this message board and never comeback ...but you must do the same if the bison beat Arizona by more than 6...no caveat... until that date we can continue to post here

See how easy that is... are you a typical loudmouth with no faith in your team or are you "Montana tough" whatever the hell that is.

No excuses...

The Grizzlies also beat a very shitty bobcat team too last year lol! They kicked their ass so bad their starting quarterback quite the fricken team ! Never heard of that happening before....EVER! Huskies would have drubbed moo U by as much as they wanted to. Great win by the best football team in Montana. The shittens did not belong in the title game last year, got a damn lucky draw. 35 fricking nothing at half against NDSU.....embarrassing showing. Please get the Bison a gift for fathers day next year as they are obviously your daddy! Beating a Pac 12 team is no easy feat. Pull your head out or crawl all the way in. What a douche bag lol!

grizaremoregooder said:
Cowboys84 said:
O.k. bigmouth. Let's see if you have the guts if you are so confident and like to act like a keyboard tough guy

The Montana griz beat a shit team in the Washington huskies 13-7, ndsu plays the Arizona wildcats Sept. 17th 2022...

if they don't the rules are the same I will quit this message board and never comeback ...but you must do the same if the bison beat Arizona by more than 6...no caveat... until that date we can continue to post here

See how easy that is... are you a typical loudmouth with no faith in your team or are you "Montana tough" whatever the hell that is.

No excuses...

The Grizzlies also beat a very shitty bobcat team too last year lol! They kicked their ass so bad their starting quarterback quite the fricken team ! Never heard of that happening before....EVER! Huskies would have drubbed moo U by as much as they wanted to. Great win by the best football team in Montana. The shittens did not belong in the title game last year, got a damn lucky draw. 35 fricking nothing at half against NDSU.....embarrassing showing. Please get the Bison a gift for fathers day next year as they are obviously your daddy! Beating a Pac 12 team is no easy feat. Pull your head out or crawl all the way in. What a douche bag lol!
I love that a seat stain comes on here and bets one of our guys about a point spread, says the consequence is giving up the message board.
Hey Cowboy, we like Everett, we might not all agree with him all the time, but he's family. He isn't some Bobcat/Bizon troll who nobody wants around. Out west here we are loyal to one thing and one thing only, ride for the brand.
I've got a bet for you, if the sun comes up tomorrow, go peddle your papers somewhere else, we're not buying.

SaskGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:
I love that a seat stain comes on here and bets one of our guys about a point spread, says the consequence is giving up the message board.
Hey Cowboy, we like Everett, we might not all agree with him all the time, but he's family. He isn't some Bobcat/Bizon troll who nobody wants around. Out west here we are loyal to one thing and one thing only, ride for the brand.
I've got a bet for you, if the sun comes up tomorrow, go peddle your papers somewhere else, we're not buying.

To be fair, I originally came up with those terms on a bet that Montana would win a natty before any team of his choice and both had to give up posting rights until their team won. Loser had to stay off. He had gotten pretty annoying there and a lot of posters were tired of him so I was hoping to remove him. Obviously though he refused cus he didn’t want to give up the rights to post on his favorite message board and after dodging my bets for a while he come up with this gimmie. To me, posting on here is no big whoop since I barely add anything of value and usually just spend my time douchin on scat and buffalo trolls. Plus, if by some miracle Ari is able to cover his spread, then we won’t have to listen to him anymore…until he creates new user name. I truly doubt he can stay off. I’ll do fine just reading eGriz. Might be good for me😁.

Alex Singleton was interviewed onTV and said how great it is to be back in Bozo to chant FTG.

No wonder I hate the Bobcats.

goatcreekgriz said:
Alex Singleton was interviewed onTV and said how great it is to be back in Bozo to chant FTG.

Griz live in their heads rent free for life. Aka why half of their fans show up on a Griz message board. And yes, I literally mean half.

Griz Addict said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Griz live in their heads rent free for life. Aka why half of their fans show up on a Griz message board. And yes, I literally mean half.

I’d venture to say that the BOBCATS live in your heads. The title of this thread suggests that! 😳

ATLCAT said:
Griz Addict said:

I’d venture to say that the BOBCATS live in your heads. The title of this thread suggests that! 😳

One look at your avatar tells us who is living in your head buddy. Going to be a long season for you.

As much as I like to give the Kittens crap. They do one hell of a run out:

https://twitter.com/LindsayRossmill/status/1566282635248160768?s=20&t=5zMJItTnGOzhWG2On8A0Sw

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
I’ll bet ya it was the biggest win….oh wait, never mind chickenshitcoward84.

No excuses...

Bye bye cowgirl. Don’t ever come back!

images

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:

No excuses...

Bye bye cowgirl. Don’t ever come back!

images

2 days…then comes back as “the.real.cowboys84”
As a cat and undsu fan, figures there’s no waaaaay we will figure it out.

Back