• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meanwhile over in Bozo...

I wonder what number will be more disappointing. MSU’s yards/game or UM’s enrollment.

Meanwhile over in Bozo, MSU's kicking game appears legit, and Troy Andersen is a friggin' beast. I'm not saying he's a good quarterback, but he's a remarkable football player. I'll keep watching Bobcat games just to watch him compete.

wbtfg said:
I wonder what number will be more disappointing. MSU’s yards/game or UM’s enrollment.

giphy.gif

Mousegriz said:
Holding call on WIU receiver that was behind the play when called turn into a huge one against them.
I didn’t get this play. Must have missed something or maybe I don’t understand the rule. Was there two flags or did the receiver hold twice on the play? Seemed like the hold they showed on TV occurred long after the 1st. Can’t think of another 60 yard holding penalty that occurred at the end like that and resulted in half the distance to goal

Andersen has been playing qb for what 3 weeks, and he still scores 2 running tds. He will have to improve hs passing game if they hope to keep winning and I’m sure he will. I was surprised that the cats finally pulled out a close game, and they have a stud kicker to go along with Andersen.

AZDoc said:
kemajic said:
239 yards total offense. But they can kick.

:lol:
[/quote

2 passing yards at halftime for the Bobcats. 2??? Anderson can run a little, but their passing game looked awful. #37 on defense is a stud and their kicker was good, but WIU had no business losing that game. Terrible decision to throw the ball with 1 minute left in the first half from their own 30 yard line that was picked and gave MSU a FG at the buzzer gave them momentum for the second half. WIU was/is the far superior team,IMO.

garizzalies said:
Mousegriz said:
Holding call on WIU receiver that was behind the play when called turn into a huge one against them.
I didn’t get this play. Must have missed something or maybe I don’t understand the rule. Was there two flags or did the receiver hold twice on the play? Seemed like the hold they showed on TV occurred long after the 1st. Can’t think of another 60 yard holding penalty that occurred at the end like that and resulted in half the distance to goal

I was confused as well. Just assumed there were two flags, or that big sky refs were in mid season form.

garizzalies said:
Mousegriz said:

I too scratched my head on that call. I think the officials just blew the call.

4theluvofgriz said:
garizzalies said:
Mousegriz said:

I too scratched my head on that call. I think the officials just blew the call.
I rewatched this play this morning and I think it's a first for me. The first flag was a hold back near the line of scrimmage and the second hold was 30 yards downfield....by the same guy. I give that guy credit for hustle if nothing else.

Cledus said:
jodcon said:
Hey Cledtoris figured out the gif thing!

:coffee:

Hey, look. A jiztard with a keyboard.

giphy.gif

CDA and Ursa, look another Cat fan who says "jiz" in every other post, what do you make of that?

Why would a dude constantly say that to other dudes? Theories?

jodcon said:
CDA and Ursa, look another Cat fan who says "jiz" in every other post, what do you make of that?

Welp, your buddies haven't come to bail you out yet. They're embarrassed by you, and rightfully so. Instead of being a pussy, be a grown up and learn how to win. Jackass.

giphy.gif

Yeah that's probably it, they're kind of delicate that way.

EDIT: Actually fuck it, I have to be nicer this year.

jodcon said:

EDIT: Actually fuck it, I have to be nicer this year.

A post at 4:30 PM on labor day weekend on his rivals board. Jesus, that's pathetic. Can you go down to the pound and adopt a friend, little buddy?

Just remember, it's okay to love your pet, just don't LOVE YOUR PET.

Cledus said:
jodcon said:

Welp, your buddies haven't come to bail you out yet. They're embarrassed by you, and rightfully so. Instead of being a pussy, be a grown up and learn how to win. Jackass.

giphy.gif

Well someone's mother didn't proof read this comment.
Slip it be her you sneaky little bugger.
Maybe if you went outside and learned to socially interact with people instead of jacking off in your sock you wouldn't sound like such an idiot .

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:

EDIT: Actually f*** it, I have to be nicer this year.

A post at 4:30 PM on labor day weekend on his rivals board. Jesus, that's pathetic. Can you go down to the pound and adopt a friend, little buddy?

Just remember, it's okay to love your pet, just don't LOVE YOUR PET.

:clap: :lol:

garizzalies said:
Mousegriz said:

Two flags. There was a hold at the LOS

Walkon79 said:
garizzalies said:
Mousegriz said:

Two flags. There was a hold at the LOS

Thanks. Since you're full of answers, which bone will your quarterback break this week? I'm thinking by the end of the year he should be getting honorable mention by the Kenevil family.

bobcatfan123 said:
66volvo said:
Fans are just downright delirious over their slim win over an 8th ranked MVC team. Just delirious. I hope Troy Anderson, a terrific athlete, can continue to carry the team on his back all the way to November so that we can actually put him on his back. Woe to the Cats if he is ever injured because I saw little else in their tank other than him. A real one trick pony team.

This is simply not true. I was at the game and literally nobody is "delirious" by any means. Cats showed us some great defense and a suspect offense (which hopefully can improve throughout the season). We did win a close game against a quality opponent. If your not excited about that outcome you simply are not a fan. I hope the griz rep the big sky and win both MVFC match ups. However, you are delirious if you think your not in for a dogfight with this "8th ranked MVFC team".

Is it true that Choate and the Cats staff are telling boosters that they think Andersons best chance at the NFL is actually in some offensive facet like RB/WR instead of Linebacker?

Back