• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meanwhile over in Bozo...

Paytonlives said:
wbtfg said:
I wonder what number will be more disappointing. MSU’s yards/game or UM’s enrollment.

Its like democrats screming "Racist"
Kitten fan yell "Enrollment"
There’s a political section on the board for a fucking reason, Payton. Why don’t you use it next time.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
bobcatfan123 said:
66volvo said:
Fans are just downright delirious over their slim win over an 8th ranked MVC team. Just delirious. I hope Troy Anderson, a terrific athlete, can continue to carry the team on his back all the way to November so that we can actually put him on his back. Woe to the Cats if he is ever injured because I saw little else in their tank other than him. A real one trick pony team.

This is simply not true. I was at the game and literally nobody is "delirious" by any means. Cats showed us some great defense and a suspect offense (which hopefully can improve throughout the season). We did win a close game against a quality opponent. If your not excited about that outcome you simply are not a fan. I hope the griz rep the big sky and win both MVFC match ups. However, you are delirious if you think your not in for a dogfight with this "8th ranked MVFC team".

Is it true that Choate and the Cats staff are telling boosters that they think Andersons best chance at the NFL is actually in some offensive facet like RB/WR instead of Linebacker?

Nope, I think coaches and fans recognizes he personally would be best at Linebacker. However, some think that the teams best chance at winning are putting their best athlete in the QB position.

I hate this decision. Need to develop Rovig (a traditional QB that has height and accuracy, not very mobile), and put Andersen in the LB spot with some reps at RB. Most fans agree with me, but it doesn't really matter what we think.

bobcatfan123 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bobcatfan123 said:
66volvo said:
Fans are just downright delirious over their slim win over an 8th ranked MVC team. Just delirious. I hope Troy Anderson, a terrific athlete, can continue to carry the team on his back all the way to November so that we can actually put him on his back. Woe to the Cats if he is ever injured because I saw little else in their tank other than him. A real one trick pony team.

This is simply not true. I was at the game and literally nobody is "delirious" by any means. Cats showed us some great defense and a suspect offense (which hopefully can improve throughout the season). We did win a close game against a quality opponent. If your not excited about that outcome you simply are not a fan. I hope the griz rep the big sky and win both MVFC match ups. However, you are delirious if you think your not in for a dogfight with this "8th ranked MVFC team".

Is it true that Choate and the Cats staff are telling boosters that they think Andersons best chance at the NFL is actually in some offensive facet like RB/WR instead of Linebacker?

Nope, I think coaches and fans recognizes he personally would be best at Linebacker. However, some think that the teams best chance at winning are putting their best athlete in the QB position.

I hate this decision. Need to develop Rovig (a traditional QB that has height and accuracy, not very mobile), and put Andersen in the LB spot with some reps at RB. Most fans agree with me, but it doesn't really matter what we think.

I would be furious if I were TA and his family. He has a future worth a couple millions if theyd play him at linebacker..

Back