• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Miss St. Takes Down LSU: 44 - 34

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
I don’t care if you have or have not been to Fargo.

Vernon Adams really bothered you back in the day.

Correction: Vernon Adams’ fans really entertained me back in the day. I miss those days. Worthy adversaries.

Perhaps, someday, long from now, you’ll be enlightened...as they were, all those years ago in the Spokane Public Library. As for now, well, carry on, young Chubb. Enjoy the ride.

I am enlightened. After living in Missoula Montana, I can unequivocally say the Montana Grizzlies fanbase is the most disillusioned fan base in the FCS.

They really remind me of the 40 year old loser at the bar talking about the glory days of high school. It is sad.

The Buffalo Bills of the FCS, with a great stadium and an awesome backdrop.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Correction: Vernon Adams’ fans really entertained me back in the day. I miss those days. Worthy adversaries.

Perhaps, someday, long from now, you’ll be enlightened...as they were, all those years ago in the Spokane Public Library. As for now, well, carry on, young Chubb. Enjoy the ride.

I am enlightened. After living in Missoula Montana, I can unequivocally say the Montana Grizzlies fanbase is the most disillusioned fan base in the FCS.

They really remind me of the 40 year old loser at the bar talking about the glory days of high school. It is sad.

You should totally keep engaging with those "disillusioned" losers on the internet. You're doing great, son.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Or a guy who makes over a thousand posts on another school's football message board and derives his self worth from his school's football team...

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You should totally keep engaging with those "disillusioned" losers on the internet. You're doing great, son.

VA entertained you.

And you entertain me.

Kind of like watching the debate on Tuesday. Train wreck that you can't take your eyes off!

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

VA entertained you.

And you entertain me.

Kind of like watching the debate on Tuesday. Train wreck that you can't take your eyes off!

“Vernon Adams’ fans”. Let’s read. Totally outdone, here, gents. Can’t recover.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Like you ?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Like you ?

Do you mean engaging with Griz fans as a Griz fan on eGriz.com? If so, sure. I’ve done so for years.

They’re what’s called a trophy fish, so, yeah, they’re pretty big...

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Like you ?

Do you mean engaging with Griz fans as a Griz fan on eGriz.com? If so, sure. I’ve done so for years.

Ah but you aren’t a normal Griz fan. You fit into the disillusioned loser fringe. A guy in or near his 40’s, living in California, who can’t let go of 2005 and has nothing better to do than call people meth heads, fat, etc.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Ah but you aren’t a normal Griz fan. You fit into the disillusioned loser fringe. A guy in or near his 40’s, living in California, who can’t let go of 2005 and has nothing better to do than call people meth heads, fat, etc.

I also recycle.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You're really reaching now. Your posts are turning this thread into a bigger clown car act show than it needs to be.... :coffee:

I was stuck in a hotel in Fartgo once and decided to have a beer at the bar. To my surprise, this beautiful woman was there and I sat down next to her and we began to chat. It was crazy, she was actually thin, tall, blonde. Rare. Total smoke show. But then she sneezed and her glass eyeball flew out of her eye socket and started rolling across the bar. My reflexes snapped and I grabbed it before it went over the edge and handed it back to her. We had a great evening. We laughed and she was so sweet, nice, and friendly. I asked if she treats all guys this way and she said, “no, you just caught my eye.”

garizzalies said:
I was stuck in a hotel in Fartgo once and decided to have a beer at the bar. To my surprise, this beautiful woman was there and I sat down next to her and we began to chat. It was crazy, she was actually thin, tall, blonde. Rare. Total smoke show. But then she sneezed and her glass eyeball flew out of her eye socket and started rolling across the bar. My reflexes snapped and I grabbed it before it went over the edge and handed it back to her. We had a great evening. We laughed and she was so sweet, nice, and friendly. I asked if she treats all guys this way and she said, “no, you just caught my eye.”

I can say unequivocally after spending several years in Missoula, that the FM area by far has better looking women. I've yet to see UM produce anything like Audra Mari......

Just saying....there is a reason a Missoula 10 is a 4 everywhere else.

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:

I can say unequivocally after spending several years in Missoula, that the FM area by far has better looking women. I've yet to see UM produce anything like Audra Mari......

Homeboy likes em THICK!

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Homeboy likes em THICK!

Lol ....ya...right

You are thinking of you and your BOW. We’ve discussed this many times before CDA.

What the hell is “the FM area”?
Sounds like you’re creeping outside the girls’ bathroom hoping to catch a glimpse at a female BM. Yuck, dude. Are all NoDunkers creepy stalkers like you? Lots of Germans?

Cox is shining. On a really bad defense.
And Wentz... will probably break his personal record of 14 int’s this year.

DuCharme said:

two interceptions, and let himself get sacked 5 times in a loss. i thought he was tough and mobile?

DuCharme said:
Not unless they give him a better OLine. Five sacks for a loss of 34 yards? :eek:

No way he lasts long enough to throw that many INTs.

FWIW: I like Mr. Wentz ... he gives a good interview, and he has a lot of talent when he's going well. I'd like to see him do well, both for his sake and because I always like to see FCS guys do well in the NFL.

Back