• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Miss St. Takes Down LSU: 44 - 34

argh! said:
DuCharme said:
Cox is shining. On a really bad defense.
And Wentz... will probably break his personal record of 14 int’s this year.

two interceptions, and let himself get sacked 5 times in a loss. i thought he was tough and mobile?

As an Eagles supporter, it’s super fun to watch him throw it twelve feet over every receiver’s head if he’s under any pressure at all. He might be pretty decent if the NFL banned the pass rush and made it illegal for a DB to come within 5 yards of a receiver when the ball is in the air. Time to hit the pine.

Another week, another turd by Wentz. Lost 18 fumbles since 2017. 18. Most in the NFL. At what point do the Eagles cut their losses with this bum? I remember there was some Bizon idiot saying he was going to be better than Goff. Holy hell, I’m so glad the Rams dodged that ginger bullet, but it’s a bummer that the Eagles have to trot him out every week to shit the bed.

C’mon Wentz. Redemption time right here.

Edit: Aaaaannnd, he of course pees down his leg. 3.5 quarters playing like garbage, 0.5 quarters playing well when the game is basically out of reach. Getting really tired of him.

CDAGRIZ said:

Edit: Aaaaannnd, he of course pees down his leg. 3.5 quarters playing like garbage, 0.5 quarters playing well when the game is basically out of reach. Getting really tired of him.

That final 2-pt conversion was one of the biggest clown car act shows I have ever seen. And I'm a Vikings fan. I KNOW clown car act shows....

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:

That final 2-pt conversion was one of the biggest clown car act shows I have ever seen. And I'm a Vikings fan. I KNOW clown car act shows....

:lol: Total clown car act show. Dude must've thought he was some sort of Zeb Noland out there.

So funny we no longer hear from Bisonfan2011 now it is pretty much obvious that Carson Wentz was overated. In 2020 Carson Wentz is 3-6-1 in the worst division in NFL history. He has a QBR of 47, 14 tds 14 ints 18 turnovers and 10 total fumbles. He routinely misses open receivers, makes baffling decisions, and is the reason the team is losing. He also has no heart or desire to win.

CDAGRIZ said:
Another week, another turd by Wentz. Lost 18 fumbles since 2017. 18. Most in the NFL. At what point do the Eagles cut their losses with this bum? I remember there was some Bizon idiot saying he was going to be better than Goff. Holy hell, I’m so glad the Rams dodged that ginger bullet, but it’s a bummer that the Eagles have to trot him out every week to shit the bed.
Goff had his share of turnovers against the Niners.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Goff had his share of turnovers against the Niners.

Yeah, planted a turd today. I guess he’s quarterbacking a winning team still. Wentz has been trash, but he could redeem himself tomorrow night. Let’s hope so, because his play lately makes his days numbered.

RayWill said:
So funny we no longer hear from Bisonfan2011 now it is pretty much obvious that Carson Wentz was overated. In 2020 Carson Wentz is 3-6-1 in the worst division in NFL history. He has a QBR of 47, 14 tds 14 ints 18 turnovers and 10 total fumbles. He routinely misses open receivers, makes baffling decisions, and is the reason the team is losing. He also has no heart or desire to win.

I think Braves84 got band for his offensive comments, and for starting a clown car act show. I'm not sure about all of the Bizon alumni from 2011. They say they all live in Missoula now, so maybe they all stopped feeling so inferior. IDK. Either way, I kind of miss those dullards.

I fully agree about Wentz. If he doesn't play well (win) tonight, I think it's time to go a different way. The shitty thing is they already paid him. Average 32 mill/yr over four, I believe. He should make no more than 54k/yr. Eagles would be better without him.

RayWill said:

Bad season on a bad team. Coaching issues, injury issues....just has lead to a cluster fuck. It happens. Look at Peyton Manning's fourth year.

End of the day, who is playing QB in the NFL, in 2020, who is a Griz alumnus? Hell, who is playing in the NFL, period, in 2020 who is a Griz alumnus?

North Dakota State currently has 10 active players on NFL rosters. Montana has 0.

In regards to the main thread....Jabril Cox. He is having an outstanding season.

https://www.si.com/college/lsu/football/jabril-cox-butkus-award-semifinalist

2011BisonAlumni said:
RayWill said:

Bad season on a bad team. Coaching issues, injury issues....just has lead to a cluster fuck. It happens. Look at Peyton Manning's fourth year.

End of the day, who is playing QB in the NFL, in 2020, who is a Griz alumnus? Hell, who is playing in the NFL, period, in 2020 who is a Griz alumnus?

North Dakota State currently has 10 active players on NFL rosters. Montana has 0.

In regards to the main thread....Jabril Cox. He is having an outstanding season.

https://www.si.com/college/lsu/football/jabril-cox-butkus-award-semifinalist

There you are, Butters! Welcome back to eGriz!
Further, bad QB. Makes the whole team bad. Wonder if he can get rid of the ball in under 9 seconds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1332655172959543296

2011 has some work to do to get Super 70’s straightened out.

Grizbeer said:

:lol: That is so sadly accurate. It’s like spending a shit ton of money on a car and continuing to drive it knowing full well that it drives off of every bridge.

Not a fan of the gravy drinkers or the Eagles. Eagles have drafted 1 pro bowl pick since 2013. Carson Wentz. Problem with that team has nothing to do with QB. General Manager is apparently asleep. Why posters want to pick on a D1 QB in the same division as the Griz is beyond me. I hope he has nothing but success. Some posters on here are just trolls and dense. I don’t come to egriz much anymore. Same garbage from the same posters. Sad.

Copper Griz said:
Not a fan of the gravy drinkers or the Eagles. Eagles have drafted 1 pro bowl pick since 2013. Carson Wentz. Problem with that team has nothing to do with QB. General Manager is apparently asleep. Why posters want to pick on a D1 QB in the same division as the Griz is beyond me. I hope he has nothing but success. Some posters on here are just trolls and dense. I don’t come to egriz much anymore. Same garbage from the same posters. Sad.

You’re right. Wentz is awesome.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:

:lol: That is so sadly accurate. It’s like spending a shit ton of money on a car and continuing to drive it knowing full well that it drives off of every bridge.

He was statistically a top 5 QB the last 3 seasons. He is not playing good, but he has zero help. Easily the worst offensive line and receiving core in football.

Probably needs a fresh start with a new GM/Coach or a new location. Call it what you will, but I can’t help but think Carson and the Eagles have a much different situation going Justin Jefferson or Chase Claypool in 2020 over Jalen Reagor and DK Metcalf in 2019 over JJ Acega-Whiteside. They have drafted poorly. Period.

Hopefully Carson gets traded. If you think any QB would be successful there right now well then best of luck in your fantasy land.

In the meantime, let me know when I can watch a former Griz start as QB on Monday Night Football.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

He was statistically a top 5 QB the last 3 seasons. He is not playing good, but he has zero help. Easily the worst offensive line and receiving core in football.

Probably needs a fresh start with a new GM/Coach or a new location. Call it what you will, but I can’t help but think Carson and the Eagles have a much different situation going Justin Jefferson or Chase Claypool in 2020 over Jalen Reagor and DK Metcalf in 2019 over JJ Acega-Whiteside. They have drafted poorly. Period.

Hopefully Carson gets traded. If you think any QB would be successful there right now well then best of luck in your fantasy land.

In the meantime, let me know when I can watch a former Griz start as QB on Monday Night Football.

Yeah, for his sake, I hope they deal him away. I have to wonder how much his confidence is hurt, however. He holds the ball and takes sacks like a HS QB. Just a tree in the pocket. Looks rattled almost every snap. Howeva, I think he could be a more than serviceable backup elsewhere. I just don’t want him taking any more snaps for the Eagles. They took a chance on him, and it didn’t work out. No shame in that. Time to move on as an organization.

Edit to add: I completely agree with you that he’s in a shitty situation. Needs a new fit. Eagles do too.

Copper Griz said:
9 posts on the last page of this thread from CDA. Thank you for proving my point. Can we get 10? Sad.

How about 11? Not sorry for being interested in teams I support, and the play of their PROFESSIONAL QBs.

I watched a bit of the game. Wontz was so bad, he was good. Seriously, his best plays sucked horribly but somehow resulted in a positive. One was a deflected hail-Mary for a TD. The best offensive plays were passes so off-target they ended up drawing P.I. flags. It will become Coach Pederson's best play call—“super shitty under-throw on three.”
Like all things from ND, Wontz turned soft.

Back