• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana's Anderson looking good.

horribilisfan8184 said:
CatsRback said:
That’s right! I almost forgot I create the game plan. Well as a fan all we can do is hope. Anyways, watch out for Troy come November…

Is that when his walking boot or wrist cast will come off? Just want to know with a little more specificity what I should watch for.

You edited that twice… need help? What can I spell out for you?

mthoopsfan said:
CatsRback said:
That’s right! I almost forgot I create the game plan. Well as a fan all we can do is hope. Anyways, watch out for Troy come November…

Do you expect him back in Bozeman for Griz-Cat game?

That’s what I’d like Bobby to think! Cat-Gris should be a fun one. You going?

AZGrizFan said:
CatsRback said:

Apparently so did Sixx last year.

Well not sure how to argue that one… we all thought the same thing. But playing in December and January was fun!

AZGrizFan said:
CatsRback said:

Hey, lay off, Sixx is a master strategist. He's shown time and again that he can really scheme for shitty teams. It was out of his hands in Missoula. I don't think there's a gameplan in the world that would've stopped the dickhole smashing that took place that day. He just has to regroup and come up with a gameplan to not get embarrassed by good teams, that's all. Simple.

CatsRback said:
AZGrizFan said:

Well not sure how to argue that one… we all thought the same thing. But playing in December and January was fun!

I wouldn’t exactly call giving up on the game in your first position with a FFGPTB playing…unless participation ribbons is all you care about.

alabamagrizzly said:
CatsRback said:

I wouldn’t exactly call giving up on the game in your first position with a FFGPTB playing…unless participation ribbons is all you care about.

It’s been awhile since you had CFB. I can tell. You’re basically foaming at the mouth. Were all excited, some had to wait longer than others.

CatsRback said:
alabamagrizzly said:

It’s been awhile since you had CFB. I can tell. You’re basically foaming at the mouth. Were all excited, some had to wait longer than others.

I only saw one FCS team show up to play in January. The other apparently thought it was going to be more of a "meet and greet" like the last time they had to play a good team.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

I only saw one FCS team show up to play in January. The other apparently thought it was going to be more of a "meet and greet" like the last time they had to play a good team.

I thought the same thing on Dec 10th watching the fizz :/… awkward. But the only issue was that was the quarters. What? 28-6 drubbing? In the quarters? RTD?

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I thought the same thing on Dec 10th watching the fizz :/… awkward. But the only issue was that was the quarters. What? 28-6 drubbing? In the quarters? RTD?

I just wish there was some way to determine which of UM and MSU was the vastly superior team last season.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

I just wish there was some way to determine which of UM and MSU was the vastly superior team last season.

Who was better last year NDSU or SDSU?

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yup, we certainly did get smacked by the 2nd best team in the country, who then went on to lose to NDSU in the real national championship game the next week. Y’all got a the “Make a Wish” game by backdooring your way in to the pseudo natty through the losers bracket.

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Who was better last year NDSU or SDSU?

Not sure. Did the Bizon get absolutely demoralized and piss-pounded in every facet of the game?

alabamagrizzly said:
CatsRback said:

Yup, we certainly did get smacked by the 2nd best team in the country, who then went on to lose to NDSU in the real national championship game the next week. Y’all got a the “Make a Wish” game by backdooring your way in to the pseudo natty through the losers bracket.

If the “2nd best team” smacked you what would NDSU have done, sent your program back to D2?

“The real national championship game “ 🤣 take off your tinfoil hat. Lemme guess, the bracket was rigged!!!

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

Hey, lay off, Sixx is a master strategist. He's shown time and again that he can really scheme for shitty teams. It was out of his hands in Missoula. I don't think there's a gameplan in the world that would've stopped the dickhole smashing that took place that day. He just has to regroup and come up with a gameplan to not get embarrassed by good teams, that's all. Simple.

So SDSU was a shitty team? I think he did a pretty good job of game planning that one. By the way, didn’t SDSU beat NDSU? 😂😂😂

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So SDSU was a shitty team? I think he did a pretty good job of game planning that one. By the way, didn’t SDSU beat NDSU? 😂😂😂

Hell yeah, bro. 34 rushes for the starting QB is a great gameplan. What could go wrong in the long term?

CatsRback said:
alabamagrizzly said:

If the “2nd best team” smacked you what would NDSU have done, sent your program back to D2?

“The real national championship game “ 🤣 take off your tinfoil hat. Lemme guess, the bracket was rigged!!!

Not rigged, just #fcs, so ridiculously horrible. Any cat fan that doesn't admit that is either untruthful or deranged. Very likely both in the case of many who post on here.

EverettGriz said:
CatsRback said:

Not rigged, just #fcs, so ridiculously horrible. Any cat fan that doesn't admit that is either untruthful or deranged. Very likely both in the case of many who post on here.

Soooooo who beat NDSU this year? SDSU, who won the spring season? Sam Houston? Who is beat the Gris? Sac state? Who beat JMU? Villanova… weird. All those teams seem to have been on one side. But yeah logic doesn’t apply to Gris fans.

CatsRback said:
EverettGriz said:

Soooooo who beat NDSU this year? SDSU, who won the spring season? Sam Houston? Who is beat the Gris? Sac state? Who beat JMU? Villanova… weird. All those teams seem to have been on one side. But yeah logic doesn’t apply to Gris fans.

image0.jpg

Back