• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana's Anderson looking good.

uofmman1122 said:
CatsRback said:
Soooooo who beat NDSU this year? SDSU, who won the spring season? Sam Houston? Who is beat the Gris? Sac state? Who beat JMU? Villanova… weird. All those teams seem to have been on one side. But yeah logic doesn’t apply to Gris fans.

image0.jpg

You used the wrong logo… Gris? Cats fans had so much fun late December/ early Jan. I could tell ya about it but you wouldn’t understand :) it’s been how long? Since you even won the conference? 🤣

uofmman1122 said:
CatsRback said:
Soooooo who beat NDSU this year? SDSU, who won the spring season? Sam Houston? Who is beat the Gris? Sac state? Who beat JMU? Villanova… weird. All those teams seem to have been on one side. But yeah logic doesn’t apply to Gris fans.

image0.jpg

:lol: :clap:

CatsRback said:
EverettGriz said:
Not rigged, just #fcs, so ridiculously horrible. Any cat fan that doesn't admit that is either untruthful or deranged. Very likely both in the case of many who post on here.

I read this three times and never did figure out what the hell you were trying to say. But all I really needed was the first question. Because I sure know who as hell DIDN'T beat ndsu.

kemajic said:
Bear Spray said:
https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/notebook-montana-state-s-troy-andersen-makes-nfl-preseason-debut-lance-mccutcheon-shines-again/article_15fa4f4e-2282-11ed-ab40-d381e6ae9c9d.html

Andersen, McCutchen, Hardy, Kidd, and Cassis all played well this weekend. The lazy press may mistake them to be from um, but recruits know that 6 Montana State University Bobcats were playing for spots on NFL rosters last week. Hope they make the cut this week.
With all those guys you couldn't even get into the game with the Griz. Wondering how well you'll do without them.

Home field advantage at waaah-grisss "stadium" + it was the super bowl for litigation u... It All adds up to that on any given Saturday, any team can be beaten.

EverettGriz said:
CatsRback said:

I read this three times and never did figure out what the hell you were trying to say. But all I really needed was the first question. Because I sure know who as hell DIDN'T beat ndsu.

EG, keep is ups. Who is beat MSU? The Bizons? Is who beat there Bizons is it? The San Diego’s thing of it on the deal? So, on bracket. Duh?

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
:

EG, keep is ups. Who is beat MSU? The Bizons? Is who beat there Bizons is it? The San Diego’s thing of it on the deal? So, on bracket. Duh?

I see what you did there…and I approve! :thumb:

CatsRback said:
uofmman1122 said:

You used the wrong logo… Gris? Cats fans had so much fun late December/ early Jan. I could tell ya about it but you wouldn’t understand :) it’s been how long? Since you even won the conference? 🤣
Only one year longer than you guys lmao

EverettGriz said:
CatsRback said:

unknown.png

AZGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
Looks like Lance McCutcheon has a great chance to stick with the Rams after getting Player of the Game the other night. Two nice catches for TDs and a two point conversion catch.

Interesting. That’s the same # of catches he had in the brawl beatdown. :lol:

Interesting. That's the same # of chances the griz had to score at the end of the 2018 game. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
EverettGriz said:
unknown.png

You forgot a couple of teams. Probably an oversite on your part, but just in the fall season you forgot Albany, Valpo, Towson, North Dakota, Northern Iowa, Illinois State, Indiana State, Missouri State, Youngstown State, South Dakota, Southern Illinois, Eastern Tennessee State, and James Madison. Easy enough to forget 13 other teams, right? :lol:

Bear Spray said:
uofmman1122 said:

You forgot a couple of teams. Probably an oversite on your part, but just in the fall season you forgot Albany, Valpo, Towson, North Dakota, Northern Iowa, Illinois State, Indiana State, Missouri State, Youngstown State, South Dakota, Southern Illinois, Eastern Tennessee State, and James Madison. Easy enough to forget 13 other teams, right? :lol:
I love how you didn't get the joke so much that you're unironically doing it even harder. :lol: :clap:

Bear Spray said:
uofmman1122 said:

Explain to me how MSU was a better team than James Madison….

WaGriz4life said:
Bear Spray said:
Explain to me how MSU was a better team than James Madison….

“Wool, uh, yuh see, when Krypton exploded, it set off a chain of events…”

uofmman1122 said:
Bear Spray said:
I love how you didn't get the joke so much that you're unironically doing it even harder. :lol: :clap:

Remember, that’s the same ‘scat fan who argued we lose recruits to Boise St., Colorado State and Utah State because “they don’t have winter there”…. :lol: :lol:

CatsRback said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Is that when his walking boot or wrist cast will come off? Just want to know with a little more specificity what I should watch for.

You edited that twice… need help? What can I spell out for you?

Actually I posted twice and edited once. But it wasn't like I planned for weeks like a fake filed goal fup or anything....

CatsRback said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Is that when his walking boot or wrist cast will come off? Just want to know with a little more specificity what I should watch for.

You edited that twice… need help? What can I spell out for you?

Actually I posted twice and edited once. But it wasn't like I planned for weeks like a fake filed goal fup or anything....

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:
With all those guys you couldn't even get into the game with the Griz. Wondering how well you'll do without them.

Home field advantage at waaah-grisss "stadium" + it was the super bowl for litigation u... It All adds up to that on any given Saturday, any team can be beaten.

What's the reference to "litigation u"?

mthoopsfan said:
Cowboys84 said:
All the legal issues that have occurred at montana u., here's a biggie.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://missoulian.com/news/local/12-more-women-join-title-ix-suit-against-university-of-montana-and-mus/article_4d71242e-b2b3-508b-940e-4936d244b05e.html&ved=2ahUKEwjD-qW8teP5AhVAnWoFHRyFBWcQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2auNguVZ-mygI3KwokoaBq
What's the reference to "litigation u"?

Plus the ex-qb. At montana Jordy johnsons' issue while he was there, ex-coach Shannon schweyen and her issues with the u.

Back