• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Griz Commit-Lonnell Martin Jr.

GrizBall said:
Hoops watcher said:
Not necessarily a bad thing with us having some good, but not real confident, shooters. Watched the boys pass up lots of good looks.

So basically what you are saying is that all of our players averaged more than 20ppg in high school and they get to Montana and all of sudden become afraid to shoot?

Afraid may be a loaded word, hesitant may be better. Yes, I watched a lot of guys pass up open looks from the 3 point line and then put it on the floor, dribble into the line and turn it over. We have good 3 point shooters on the team, at times it seems they forget that so if a new guy comes in and isn't afraid to pull the trigger perhaps a confident attitude will be contagious. Seems hitting open 3s can help unpack opposing defenses and open up the floor for guys to operate in and around the lane. I'm like most on here hoping for a more aggressive offensive scheme that utilizes their collective abilities. Just my take, yours may be different. It was a half way tongue in cheek take besides. No worries here, carry on.

Latest posts

Back