• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: Garrison Poetzl DL- Billings, MT

kemajic said:
krammer said:
vim is right......this is a HUGE get for the griz.....and character to go along with his talent .....has to be in top three prospects in the state of montana..... would bet he could go fbc if wanted to do the recruiting circuit ......congrats to garrison and the griz !
What's fbc?

fbs...thanks

krammer said:
AZDoc said:
WaGriz4life said:
griz71 said:
Any details on this young man?
Dad is a preacher in Billings. Older brother was one of the best OL in the state a couple years ago. Now he’s going through Navy SEAL training. Garrison will play DT at UM

Eh...could have better stock in my opinion... :eek:

azdoc....i hope this was your meaning. along with being highly competitive, leadership skills, football talent, character and is a very good student....not much else one could ask for in the top recruit in the state. go griz !

Yes...was a complete tongue in cheek quote. That is precisely what I like to see in a recruit!

kemajic said:
krammer said:
vim is right......this is a HUGE get for the griz.....and character to go along with his talent .....has to be in top three prospects in the state of montana..... would bet he could go fbc if wanted to do the recruiting circuit ......congrats to garrison and the griz !
What's fbc?

F@$k Bluecupped Cats.

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet, but Poetzl tore his ACL last week during practice and just had his surgery on Wednesday. Hopefully he'll be full-go come fall camp

GrizUp said:
Not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet, but Poetzl tore his ACL last week during practice and just had his surgery on Wednesday. Hopefully he'll be full-go come fall camp

Full go would be a tough ask - it’s fortunate he’d normally get a redshirt season next year so he can have all the time he needs to recover. Best of luck in the rehab process.

Billings Senior’s Poetzl chooses Griz over Bobcats
https://skylinesportsmt.com/billings-seniors-poetzl-chooses-griz-over-bobcats/

Back