• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: QB Kris Brown Bozeman, MT

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You're God damned right, we do! Wheeler Harris could be the answer. Just needs some time.

I heard back when he was in high school that Wheeler Harris once kicked a game winning 55 yard field goal with no time on the clock, not wearing a helmet and with a beer-in-hand.

Wha? Are you saying he doesn't need time?
I'd bet he likely made time with the prom queen at halftime that time.

That's zackly what I'm saying! He comes from the Kenny 'Snake' Stabler model at Bama and gets dropped off each day 5-minutes late for practice by a another new coed still reeking of 25 year old bourbon.

Dude's a pretty impressive amalgam of Kenny Stabler, Cannonball Run-era Burt Reynolds, and David Coverdale of Whitesnake. In fact, word has it that he's been almost TOO strident in his lobbying for "Still of the Night" as the Griz run-out tune (prompting Bobby on several occasions to sarcastically promise to "run it up the flagpole").
The '76 Trans Am (taking up 3 spots thanks to his 'perpendicular to the stripes' style) is a pretty sweet cherry atop this guys sundae!

Back