• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Next Up: Sac State

Well, gave up a real ugly put back dunk by Sac to end the half but to give up a 15-0 run and only be down 4 at half must be a bit of a moral victory I guess.

AZGrizFan said:
Maybe it’s me? Up 24-19 when I tune in, watch them miss about 8 shots in the paint in a row, have given up 5 straight to get tied, and now it’s Sac ball…gonna shut it off for the sake of the team…

You might as well turn the game back on. The Griz suck whether you're watching or not.

What's happening to Bannan? He's forcing things and not even looking for teammates. The lack of ball movement looks like it did in November. We're also getting out rebounded badly. Travis has to be disappointed. No continuity on either end of the court.

14-0 run for sac right now goes well with the 15-0 run in the first half. Absolutely ridiculous.

This team is bad. They have no offense and literally no offensive identity. They have had 2 separate scoring droughts of 4-5 minutes each, which seems to happen every time they play. They are also giving up a ton of offensive rebounds. They are hard to watch. Have always loved Travis but something is deeply wrong.

mtgrizrule said:
What's happening to Bannan? He's forcing things and not even looking for teammates. The lack of ball movement looks like it did in November. We're also getting out rebounded badly. Travis has to be disappointed. No continuity on either end of the court.
Travis might be the problem but this team is not even average. They don't play like a team should at this level. They get worse every week and it has been the pattern for the past 3 years. spiraling down...

Just no offense, can’t believe I get so worked up and then so let down by by this team. I know I shouldn’t post during the game but it’s just so disappointed with this team.

GrizLA said:
mtgrizrule said:
Travis might be the problem but this team is not even average. They don't play like a team should at this level. They get worse every week and it has been the pattern for the past 3 years. spiraling down...

This.

Can't score. Can't rebound. Can't defend. Hard to win a basketball game with that combo.

I’m sorry, but something has to change in this program. It is regressing at an accelerating rate.

Unreal.

Travis, I love you but I just can’t continue to support this pathetic display of basketball. You’ve lost this team.

Back