• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Night game...blackout?

If the argument is tradition, just remember it'd probably be a one game and done thing.

I'd rather the players focus on the game then Pflu floating ideas around about how we're going to dress for the show. I know he won't but the fact that some think he might is silly. You keep your trademark for nationally televised games when you get them once every two years; that's business 101.

I like the all black uni's but am not a fan of the helmut stripe or for that matter the one's on the pant's either. Personally I just like the cleaner look of the all black. If you used silver glitter paint on the "Griz" on the helmuts kind of like the shiny gold that Notre Dame went to this year, I think it would look great under the lights.

UNPOSSIBLE! No black! Black isn't an "official" school color!!!....errr....wait....neither is white....I thought our colors were maroon, silver, p!ss yellow ("gold") and baby $h!t brown ("copper")...I dunno what to do now. Heeeeellllllllppppppppp!
:coffee:
:protesst: :dead: :fuel: :twisted:

Players and Fans Will react like this...
Start from 1:11...

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hAOfNEBZbE4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Boo video not showing, if you see it, maybe just me :x

[youtube]http://youtu.be/hAOfNEBZbE4[/youtube]

All black uni's make players look like little midgets running around. A flat black helmet WOULD be sweet. I'm American :stupid:

I like purple better than black....why not orange or yellow . Heck, green would be interesting maybe even violet!

For the record................I HATE black uni's. Brings back bad memories.

I think wearing something like that would be great for national coverage. Younger fans today love watching oregon come out with sweet uniforms every week, compared to wearing something like alabama always does.

I know you all are putting a lot of thought into this but be warned my wife has the inside track on, "Griz Team fashion coordinator"(TFC). She has been critiquing uniform choices every game for years.

:roll: :!:

Playing in 95% black at night... seems like it might make it a little harder for QB to see recievers.

Uni does look cool though!

Willie said:
Why are so many Griz fans against the stripes? It doesn't upset me in any way, I'm just curious. If you're a graphic designer like me, you look at every fine point of a design. The stripes tie into the leg stipes, the borders on the collar, numbers and sleeves.

Just curious as I hear it all the time. If it's for "tradition's" sake, so be it, but my college wore the same thing for 60 years and changed my junior year and they haven't looked back since.

I'm not gonna' tell you again, Willie...lose the f'n stripes! ;)

I sent it in to some higher ups, but in all seriousness I don't expect a response. Just thought it'd be cool to do this and have some people see it.

I want the country to see the Griz in Maroon ... and silver ... that's what we are. Including the silver helmets (or granite)... I don't care much for the little contrast between black and dark.... and I don't want those black w/orange (Idaho State) things that were supposedly "copper..."

You guys spend more time talking about clothes than a bunch of women....and, you do realize you are talking about a cartoon, right?

GettinGrizzy said:
You guys spend more time talking about clothes than a bunch of women....and, you do realize you are talking about a cartoon, right?
What are you talking about?

Back