• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Way JJ Can Be Convicted

crackgina said:
tnt said:
snap said:

Yup,they are adopted age ranged from 6-12 when we got them. (One girl was 4) I'm only 60 going on 90. Still know the youth court judges by their first name.

Because you are a horrible parent? I raised five and don't know the youth court judges. You are an idiot.
Or because the kids were adopted and you meet with the youth court judges....just a thought

tnt said:
JBS said:
When one puts on pink colored glasses they start acting like activist social workers. Try hanging out with guys once in a while. BTW, I hope that one of the daughters who had this reaction wasn't the supposed Judge from Kansas. If she was shocked by a motion from a defense attorney, she has no right being a Judge.

Who said she was shocked? Victim Blaming has been the defense forever, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Clinical social workers pretty much spend their careers picking up the pieces from "real men"

Or ruining mens lives based upon their troubled past. Agendas don't come from balanced professionals. Your bias is showing TNT.

PlayerRep said:
As I've said a number of times, TNT is quite old and a bit senile (losing former mental capacity). He essentially admitted the old age thing today, and I can see the age/senility things in the mistakes and misstatements in some of his posts (they remind me of what I've seen again family members do over time). He's also very old-fashioned. Because he exaggerates and makes so many incorrect statements, he's a bit dangerous. As I've said before, it's almost a full-time job to correct all of his incorrect statements and exaggerations. He knows little of the legal process, but that doesn't stop him from making bold (and frequently incorrect) assertions. On the other hand, he sometimes has some information, but then stretches it to be incorrect, and he was probably smart back in his day. I wonder if he once worked at the university. While he is a bit dangerous (with the incorrect information), I actually kind of like the guy.

Hold on now. You're the guy who didn't even know the basic bail process for Missoula County Jail.

What a garbage post from a garbage poster.

crackgina said:
tnt said:
JBS said:
When one puts on pink colored glasses they start acting like activist social workers. Try hanging out with guys once in a while. BTW, I hope that one of the daughters who had this reaction wasn't the supposed Judge from Kansas. If she was shocked by a motion from a defense attorney, she has no right being a Judge.

Who said she was shocked? Victim Blaming has been the defense forever, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Clinical social workers pretty much spend their careers picking up the pieces from "real men"

Or ruining mens lives based upon their troubled past. Agendas don't come from balanced professionals. Your bias is showing TNT.

You do realize that your bias is obvious as well, right? Perhaps less time hanging out with 20 year-old football players, and more time contributing to society, might give you some perspective of your own?

dupuyer griz said:
crackgina said:
tnt said:
snap said:

Yup,they are adopted age ranged from 6-12 when we got them. (One girl was 4) I'm only 60 going on 90. Still know the youth court judges by their first name.

Because you are a horrible parent? I raised five and don't know the youth court judges. You are an idiot.
Or because the kids were adopted and you meet with the youth court judges....just a thought

Just wow, Crackgina. :shock:

Way to destroy your credibility. Plus, you called tnt an idiot for actually following the normal adoption/legal process.

Aren't you a lawyer?

dupuyer griz said:
crackgina said:
tnt said:
snap said:

Nope adoptions are with District Judges. I have done five. Youth court is for bad kids. Close though. ;)

argh! said:
crackgina said:
tnt said:
snap said:

slow down on the crack, gina. for the good of you.

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh! I have no logical response so I will make fun of your alias. I'm a butt pirate in love with Couture and I hate due process. Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!

crackgina said:
dupuyer griz said:
crackgina said:
tnt said:

Nope adoptions are with District Judges. I have done five. Youth court is for bad kids. Close though. ;)

How do you know he didn't adopt kids who were already in trouble with the law? Or that there was a different process for at-risk kids?

I've read a lot of BS on this board, but you accusing a guy who has adopted 9 kids of being a "horrible parent" and an "idiot" is about the worst thing I've read here.

crackgina said:
argh! said:
crackgina said:
tnt said:

slow down on the crack, gina. for the good of you.

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh! I have no logical response so I will make fun of your alias. I'm a butt pirate in love with Couture and I hate due process. Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tnt said:
It may old fashioned but it would SEEM that somehwere along the line someone would have told these kids that it was a real good idea to keep their pants on while watching a movie and for someone to have told JJ, his chance of being the college football star were pretty much dependent on his keeping his on.
She told him the night before she'd "do him any time." She'd broken off her only college boyfriend relationship "because of her relationship" with JJ -- a relationship that didn't exist!

She's drunk as a skunk at the Ball, finally gets JJ away from Kelly and gets two dances; her fantasy. He asks her to the "Marriage" booth at the Ball. She's in Seventh Heaven. She's still angry and bitter the next day for being left in the "marriage line" at the Forester's Ball when JJ saw Kelly across the gym and left her standing there ... alone.

And if you think there was anything on her mind but that humiliation, you've never raised teenage girls. Jurors, however, will understand exactly what was happening here.

Next day, he's feeling kind of bad about the whole thing, and decides to try and make up. She picks him up, drives him to her house, takes him directly to her bedroom, sticks in her favorite movie about a college age girl who invents sexual fantasies (!), takes her shirt off, takes his shirt off, and sits on him.

She's pretty sure, now, that those were "mixed signals."

Which ones?

If you can prove all that great. On the other hand if JJ wasn't looking for a quick piece of ass we wouldn't have a problem, would we??

I have said repeatadly it may not rise to rape. If she is as messed up as you say and JJ knew it, then he may have a real problem.

If you think that is normal behavior fot a teenage girl you need to get help soon. If JJ was so desperate he had to take advantage of her delusion I'm concerned for him. If was the caring high moraled individual you claim he would see what he did with or without consent was very wrong?

But I can sure see Kelly had him more than a bit hot and bothered, that could have lead him to some trouble, he was home alone night 2 of the ball?

JJ may not have been looking for a quick piece, and this lady may not be normal. Or he may be wanting a slam-bam and she's a Sunday school teacher. Who knows, and whatever. But there is nothing unusual about a 20 year-old wanting to get laid, and nothing unusual about spite or remorse. Our system is set up so that guilty people sometimes go free in order to minimize condemning the innocent. There is no happy ending here.

tnt said:
If you think that is normal behavior for a teenage girl you need to get help soon.
Now you are getting somewhere. The lights are coming on.

Keep thinking about that.

tnt said:
If you can prove all that great. On the other hand if JJ wasn't looking for a quick piece of ass we wouldn't have a problem, would we??

I have said repeatadly it may not rise to rape. If she is as messed up as you say and JJ knew it, then he may have a real problem.

If you think that is normal behavior fot a teenage girl you need to get help soon. If JJ was so desperate he had to take advantage of her delusion I'm concerned for him. If was the caring high moraled individual you claim he would see what he did with or without consent was very wrong?
Cannot women look "for a quick piece of ass" as well? Jane sure put out all of the signals. Your statement is really quite sexist.

tnt said:
So, that's why the story that you want reads this way:

JJ told her the night before, he'd "like to do her." But, he knows she has a boyfriend. So, the next day, he calls her up, picks her up, drives her to his house where he knows she will be isolated and away from her friends, takes her directly to his bedroom, sticks in his favorite movie, "North Dallas Forty," takes her shirt off, takes his shirt off, and sits on her and forces her to have sex. And after it's over, he makes a sandwich in the kitchen. He doesn't make her one. He had gotten what he wanted.

Well no, that isn't what happened. It's the opposite.

tnt said:
If JJ was so desperate he had to take advantage of her delusion I'm concerned for him.
I doubt that the quarterback of the football team is, socially, "desperate."

NorthwestFresh said:
crackgina said:
dupuyer griz said:
crackgina said:

How do you know he didn't adopt kids who were already in trouble with the law? Or that there was a different process for at-risk kids?

I've read a lot of BS on this board, but you accusing a guy who has adopted 9 kids of being a "horrible parent" and an "idiot" is about the worst thing I've read here.

Like you are smart enough to read. Haha Good one.

tnt said:

But I can sure see Kelly had him more than a bit hot and bothered, that could have lead him to some trouble, he was home alone night 2 of the ball?

I did not know "looking for a quick piece of ass" was/is the issue...if so, there must be a pretty long line of possible rapists roaming the streets of America. TNT, the quick piece of ass, and one-night stand is not the issue.

In all seriousness tnt you are as messed up as Jane Doe. She in effect by her poor decision making and loose actions has ruined not only one carreer but many others as well. Reading the garbage that you have spewed tends to make me believe you are determined to make an agenda point. I feel horrible for the real rape victims who will in one way or another have to be associated with this text. This case is a travesty and politically motivated. No way in hell (even the prosecutor knows) will they get a conviction. They are using the court system to ruin a young man's life. I will reiterate my point that the County Attorney should have never brought these charges forward. They cannot and will not win so why expend the resources. What a farce!!

Back