• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

North Dakota State Bison Scouting Report

AZGrizFan said:
O/U on how long LJ lasts before he reinjures himself?
Like he did at SacSt? If he gets injured I suspect NDSU will have something to do with it.

I just hope that Rosey doesn't keep trying that horizontal passing play. NDSU defenders will be all over it like a Griz coach with a lake house invitation.

Instead of those passes, use more quick slants to Grossman and our slot receivers. Will be much more effective.

kurtismichael said:
I’m not feeling it. 34-10 NDSU. I really hope I’m wrong and am embarrassed by this post by late Saturday afternoon.

I think you will be....

Had a horrid feeling the week before the scat game...have a really good feeling this week.

That's it. That's the science behind why I think it's a close game, with the Griz holding off a late charge by the fats.

Griz 31 Fats 27

Safe travels to all you SOB's that are coming to the flatlands. It's gonna be cold (and loud) at tailgating, but Bison fans will welcome you into their tents...all you have to do is make eye contact with us while walking through the lots and we will invite you in for shots, plentiful food and probably Bud Light/Busch Light.

I won't be there (gotta coach 8th grade basketball all day) but message me if you want to hang out at our tailgate spot... I'll give you directions. I'll let the guys know and they will welcome you with open arms and good food.

You will always be my 2nd favorite sports team in MT behind the Missoula Maggots (2 of the best weekends in my life at Maggotfest), but no reason why we can't be friends becuz....FTC!!!!!

runtheoption said:
Safe travels to all you SOB's that are coming to the flatlands. It's gonna be cold (and loud) at tailgating, but Bison fans will welcome you into their tents...all you have to do is make eye contact with us while walking through the lots and we will invite you in for shots, plentiful food and probably Bud Light/Busch Light.

I won't be there (gotta coach 8th grade basketball all day) but message me if you want to hang out at our tailgate spot... I'll give you directions. I'll let the guys know and they will welcome you with open arms and good food.

You will always be my 2nd favorite sports team in MT behind the Missoula Maggots (2 of the best weekends in my life at Maggotfest), but no reason why we can't be friends becuz....FTC!!!!!

On that we all agree. :lol:

runtheoption said:

Economy bad down there?

Latest posts

Back