• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official GRIZ/Poly GAMEDAY Thread

Curran is really struggling. He has had so many key drops this year. He needs to ride the pine for a bit, he is a liablity.

Fahque said:
Curran needs to be replaced until he can show he can catch the ball

Uh, that is why QB's should throw softer high passes for WR to go up and get. Sneed was at fault too, for trying to bullet the pass with very little room for it. That was more on Sneed than Curran.

mtgrizrule said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
mtgrizrule said:
Bingham just went Beast mode too. lmao

without any doubts, Bingham is my favorite player on this team. :thumb:

I have a lot of favorites on this year's team. Is that a reflection of a better attitude and edge to this team?

I've known Bingham since he was a snot nosed kid and thru highschool so I'm biased AF. I'm so happy for him. He is a good person and a good baller.

Nice nice W GRIZ. Nice to see the GRIZ pull out a comfortable winning margin against Poly. They always give us fits.

Ha ha! Commentators and posters are trying to say that the game was closer than the score. Griz dominated the game. Don't make me laugh

2AEE7CDE-33CB-4E30-A32C-E53E542A47C8.png

82C6B2BA-0A2D-4AA3-8969-8F18D0F146BE.png

0D1379D4-F55E-40F4-B7F5-F819F6392632.png

We gave up 412 rushing yards :shock:

mtgrizrule said:
Fahque said:
Curran needs to be replaced until he can show he can catch the ball

Uh, that is why QB's should throw softer high passes for WR to go up and get. Sneed was at fault too, for trying to bullet the pass with very little room for it. That was more on Sneed than Curran.

I don’t disagree with

Latest posts

Back