• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Players leaving/ left the Griz Winter/Spring

Sam A. Blitz said:
Longoria came in as a DT. Any chance he switches back? I assume many of the OL played DL in HS. Any of them candidates to switch over to D?

I have it on good authority that he is staying on the O-line. I recently asked this very question to a prominent member of the team that plays D-line.

Good discussion about the line in this thread. But, you guys are attributing last season's losses to the wrong one...

#DOLAisontheshelfuntilearned

SoldierGriz said:
Good discussion about the line in this thread. But, you guys are attributing last season's losses to the wrong one...

Please remind me again, what exactly is DOLA?

70Griz said:
SoldierGriz said:

Do the kids today even care about DOLA? Kids are super nice these days.

70Griz said:
SoldierGriz said:

a dumb, old, laughable acronym.

70Griz said:
SoldierGriz said:

It's retired until further notice.

Back