• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Site Selection

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
reinell30 said:
Could you imagine Two Cat/Griz games in one year? How cool. One in both towns. Think of the revenue for this state?

Would be amazing.

I'm betting this thought keeps Choach up long into the night.

Very likely. He is super super scared of playing the griz. If only he could beat them!

ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
reinell30 said:
Could you imagine Two Cat/Griz games in one year? How cool. One in both towns. Think of the revenue for this state?

Would be amazing.

Very likely. He is super super scared of playing the griz. If only he could beat them!

You may not realize this but I'm sure Choats can see the tide is about to turn. He was fortunate enough to catch the Griz in their weakest three year span in a generation. Dump two to the Griz this year and one to the Griz in 2020 and it will be time for phase II of his plan. This will include the launch of his Multi-level Marketing scheme to contractually trap and economically manipulate the last of the dullard fans who still back him. He will leave no meat on that bone.

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Would be amazing.

You may not realize this but I'm sure Choats can see the tide is about to turn. He was fortunate enough to catch the Griz in their weakest three year span in a generation. Dump two to the Griz this year and one to the Griz in 2020 and it will be time for phase II of his plan. This will include the launch of his Multi-level Marketing scheme to contractually trap and economically manipulate the last of the dullard fans who still back him. He we leave no meat on that bone.

Totally agree.

ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:

You may not realize this but I'm sure Choats can see the tide is about to turn. He was fortunate enough to catch the Griz in their weakest three year span in a generation. Dump two to the Griz this year and one to the Griz in 2020 and it will be time for phase II of his plan. This will include the launch of his Multi-level Marketing scheme to contractually trap and economically manipulate the last of the dullard fans who still back him. He we leave no meat on that bone.

Totally agree.
That's what makes you one of the smart ones :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Would be amazing.

You may not realize this but I'm sure Choats can see the tide is about to turn. He was fortunate enough to catch the Griz in their weakest three year span in a generation. Dump two to the Griz this year and one to the Griz in 2020 and it will be time for phase II of his plan. This will include the launch of his Multi-level Marketing scheme to contractually trap and economically manipulate the last of the dullard fans who still back him. He will leave no meat on that bone.

You're a strange little man aren't you?

Walkon79 said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:

Probably not as strange as embracing a .500 coach who cannot develop a single D-1 quarterback after 4 years following the firing of one of the winningest coaches in program history. Now THAT’S fucking strange.

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
reinell30 said:

Would be amazing.

I bet Choach is up that late anyway thinking up sexy plays.

Ursa Major said:
Walkon79 said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:

Probably not as strange as embracing a .500 coach who cannot develop a single D-1 quarterback after 4 years following the firing of one of the winningest coaches in program history. Now THAT’S fucking strange.

:lol: :clap:

I swear, it's like watching a cult from the outside.

Walkon79 said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:

Jeff-Choate-press-conference-1000x600.jpg

Did you say "strange"? Where's the strange?!

:clap: :lol: :clap: POTY

BTW, my neighbor said after the Bubcats win the chipper this year, their “RB” coach will be transferring to TCU and taking Choach with him. Might be the most sensible thing he’s ever said.

He also said if you take out Choaches’s first year, he is almost a .500 choach on the road

garizzalies said:

BTW, my neighbor said after the Bubcats win the chipper this year, their “RB” coach will be transferring to TCU and taking Choach with him. Might be the most sensible thing he’s ever said.

He also said if you take out Choaches’s first year, he is almost a .500 choach on the road

"Neighbor".... :thumb:

You fucking pawned it, didn’t you? To feed your filthy addiction. We need to get you help. I wish your vice were simply meth. At least then there would be a hotline I could call. There is no number to dial for Cat People who obsessively buy miniature kitten figurines.

garizzalies said:

If you take out his losses his stats are even more impressive!
I think he'll like Texas. The BBQ and beer there are excellent.

garizzalies said:

What is Choach's next job?

We need a betting pool started. Mr. T can hold the money (as is tradition).

I think the odds on favorite is the film study coach/equipment manager with Coach Peterson. Although he will put the kibosh on MILF Night and the associated golf tourney.

garizzalies said:
What are you my neighbor?
Give me back my GD chopsaw A-hole!

I can only imagine what that must do to your property value. Cars on the lawn, all those stupid flags and the girlish wailing deep into the night on fall Saturdays.

Back