• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Season: Expectations unmet

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
griznative24 said:
I think most of the frustration comes from all the money the school is getting/spending and not seeing better results. We have the nicest facilities and stadium in all the fcs and its not close. Whats the point on building all that stuff if the quarters are the peak? Do we need all that to beat northwestern state at home? ELITE facilities should make it easier to build an ELITE team. Quarterfinals and getting you're ass handed to you by the cats and bizon isn't elite.

Point of order.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2022-07-12/25-biggest-fcs-football-stadiums-country

One ought to find it interesting that the ten largest stadiums are Ivy League or HBCU institutions and the truth be known, the powers that be would rather just discontinue football competition completely as I'm certain Hoops can attest to that fact, were he to be completely honest knowing many of those academic leaders.

True, but imo the university doesn't have the leadership or the balls to do anything like cut football.

hubcap said:
mthoopsfan said:
Quarterfinals are not "mediocre". I said nothing about "satisfied". Did you even play flag football, or high school football? You need to get an education too. Can't read, and dishonest.

I’ve read enough of your garbage to know you are satisfied. BTW, did Hauck play flag football, high school or college football? I honestly don’t know. College for sure not. Whatever, he’s just average. I would say you are plenty satisfied with all the shit you’ve posted about how we are progressing just fine.

Take a breath and think about why that poster might be posting.

Back