• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Reddit Big Sky History

Damn, garrizzalies, you have given me a good idea. Require blowing into a monitored device before being allowed to post, like blowing before being able to start your car. But, then again, posting volume would drop off, perhaps significantly. :lol: :party:

garizzalies said:
Yes but good gracious don’t take off anywhere. It sounds like your BAC is over the limit.

Can someone please confirm MSC’s new pole barn weight room will in fact be located in the end zone of the main stadiums’ FB field? Is this for reals?

I always mess up which direction their field is oriented and which endzone. And there are so many mud-hole fields with stomping heifers; they all look alike. I believe they call the one I’m thinking of, Reno’s For Sale Field. Which is the weirdest name in all of CFB. IOW, HTF did it get that name? Did the Reno commerce dept buy naming rights?

Anyway, can some Catrolls pls post some pics here? Do the renderings show the old man in the hot tub being able to actually watch the game or just co-Ed’s. I assumed they would locate it somewhere—anywhere—else.

I’m almost positive that they tilted it up a few yards behind the NxNW end zone such that extra point footballs will accumulate on the roof. Something for the kids to climb up and enjoy collecting in exchange for free raccoon pelts, adding to the fan experience.

I will say, those renderings were in the Top 5 funniest Bobcat things in modern history, which is saying quite a lot given how many times they just can’t seem to get out of their own way.

garizzalies said:
Yes but good gracious don’t take off anywhere. It sounds like your BAC is over the limit.

Can someone please confirm MSC’s new pole barn weight room will in fact be located in the end zone of the main stadiums’ FB field? Is this for reals?

I always mess up which direction their field is oriented and which endzone. And there are so many mud-hole fields with stomping heifers; they all look alike. I believe they call the one I’m thinking of, Reno’s For Sale Field. Which is the weirdest name in all of CFB. IOW, HTF did it get that name? Did the Reno commerce dept buy naming rights?

Anyway, can some Catrolls pls post some pics here? Do the renderings show the old man in the hot tub being able to actually watch the game or just co-Ed’s. I assumed they would locate it somewhere—anywhere—else.

One would think the msu architects would have the back of the pole barn building overlooking the ‘reflection pond’.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

I’m almost positive that they tilted it up a few yards behind the NxNW end zone such that extra point footballs will accumulate on the roof. Something for the kids to climb up and enjoy collecting in exchange for free raccoon pelts, adding to the fan experience.

I will say, those renderings were in the Top 5 funniest Bobcat things in modern history, which is saying quite a lot given how many times they just can’t seem to get out of their own way.
Yes that was one of my favorite things: after every PAT/FG, watching the kids play “Ante Over” waiting for the ball to come off the pole barn’s roof. Those kids could always catch better than their supposed role models on the field.

Until a Catroll convinces otherwise, the reason the new building was located in the endzone was the “2 birds with one stone theory” (ie., to also quietly eliminate the pole barn which received so much ridicule here). That is the only explanation at this point. What’s next? The new tennis courts will replace the shit pond like it ain’t no thang

garizzalies said:

I have to admit that when they first told us the new stadium was going to be called Washington Grizzly Stadium we all went "Say what?". I have had to explain our stadium name to any number of people outside of Griz Nation.

Which doesn't take away from the fact that the Bobcats, their stadium, their new weight room, their endzones, their goalposts, and their university all suck.

SaskGriz said:
garizzalies said:

I have to admit that when they first told us the new stadium was going to be called Washington Grizzly Stadium we all went "Say what?". I have had to explain our stadium name to any number of people outside of Griz Nation.

Which doesn't take away from the fact that the Bobcats, their stadium, their new weight room, their endzones, their goalposts, and their university all suck.
Yes but once you realize WAGriz is named after MT’s greatest billionaire, it’s kind of cool.

How would you like your field to be named after some pawn shop in another state? Reno Sales? Sounds dumb even for a field actually located in NV.

Latest posts

Back