• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season tix

MrTitleist said:
kemajic said:
That's probably closer than you intended. We ignore Bozeman both ways. Bozeman to Belgrade is the only ugly part of the trip. Get by with one stop, usually Butte, to dewater and a breakfast sandwich; keeps the trip at 4.0 hours. Maybe Wheat Montana on the way back, as Kris Kris said, Sunday Morning Coming Down. In my cleanest dirty shirt....

Night games are more relaxing, time for a nice meal at the Metals in Butte.

I honestly thought Ursa might've been dead on with that post. Then I realized it's Kem and a six pack of tall boys probably wasn't enough.

Agreed! A gross underestimate on my part. I have brought nothing but shame onto myself and my family.

Ursa Major said:
What a great thread! C.A.T.S. video, lawsuits, and Dr. CDA dropping an F-bomb.

She drops it very often. Sometimes in inappropriate situations. I can’t regulate it, though I’ve tried. It appears that she has her own mind and does what she wants. It’s terrifying.

Ursa Major said:
MrTitleist said:
I honestly thought Ursa might've been dead on with that post. Then I realized it's Kem and a six pack of tall boys probably wasn't enough.

Agreed! A gross underestimate on my part. I have brought nothing but shame onto myself and my family.

I'm sure it won't be the last time.

kemajic said:
Brother Bear said:
Glad there is the print at home option where you can still take a ticket with you. (even if just a piece of paper)
Yeah, I'm not keen on driving over 300 mi and depending on a phone ap.

Lol tons of people don’t even carry a Wallet anymore. Pay with your phone, all your records are on your phone, lock and unlock your car with your phone. Start your car with your phone. Get into your hotel room with your phone, hate to tell ya but phones are pretty god damn reliable. Plus if your worried about service just screenshot the screen with the ticket and just pull up the picture. Idk seems pretty damn easy for 90% of the public

mtgrizfankb said:
kemajic said:

Lol tons of people don’t even carry a Wallet anymore. Pay with your phone, all your records are on your phone, lock and unlock your car with your phone. Start your car with your phone. Get into your hotel room with your phone, hate to tell ya but phones are pretty god damn reliable. Plus if your worried about service just screenshot the screen with the ticket and just pull up the picture. Idk seems pretty damn easy for 90% of the public

Just tried to pay with my iPhone at Cabelas in Kalispell. It wouldn’t work. Had to drag out my credit card to pay. The phone works almost everywhere but not there.

mtgrizfankb said:
kemajic said:

So true. I honestly can't remember the last time I used a paper ticket for a sporting event, national park, amusement park, air travel, etc. I remember printing out tickets for a Laker game in maybe 2015. It's all been on smartphones for a few years now. Much easier, and multiple ways to confirm as you mentioned.

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizfankb said:

So true. I honestly can't remember the last time I used a paper ticket for a sporting event, national park, amusement park, air travel, etc. I remember printing out tickets for a Laker game in maybe 2015. It's all been on smartphones for a few years now. Much easier, and multiple ways to confirm as you mentioned.
Yes, but you don't drive all the way to Missoula from Columbus every game day. In the snow and cold. You're not a good fan because of this, thus your opinion is moot.... :cool:

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Yes, but you don't drive all the way to Missoula from Columbus every game day. In the snow and cold. You're not a good fan because of this, thus your opinion is moot.... :cool:

That's true. However, if I was a good enough fan to do that, my game day experience would be dependent on remembering a tiny piece of paper on the counter at home because that's the way it's always been done. Then, I'd try to return fruit and insist on paying with a $100 bill for one carton of eggs with a huge line behind me at the grocery store. It would be MY world.

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizfankb said:

That's an advantage, why?

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Are you asking why it's easier to have tickets on your phone instead of carrying around hard copy tickets? Do you print out directions from Map Quest?

OIP.a8QLZXTww_Vtiv6daRUh2AHaEK

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Are you asking why it's easier to have tickets on your phone instead of carrying around hard copy tickets? Do you print out directions from Map Quest?

Easy, killer. :rant: :rant: :argue: :censored: :wtf: :protesst:

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Not sure what Map Quest is, but I carry books of state highway maps in my cars and rely on my MT rural-developed sense of directions. And my Griz tickets have to be worn around my neck to get in and out of the Canyon Club and its seating.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Easy, killer. :rant: :rant: :argue: :censored: :wtf: :protesst:

No fussin’, no cussin’, and no back talkin’.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It’s really only an advantage if you’re one of the rich people who have those fancy cell phones. Not me. Landline all the way. In fact, I tuck my season tickets behind it hanging on the wall so every time I get called about my expired car warranty I’m reminded that the season is just around the corner.

ilovethecats said:
kemajic said:

It’s really only an advantage if you’re one of the rich people who have those fancy cell phones. Not me. Landline all the way. In fact, I tuck my season tickets behind it hanging on the wall so every time I get called about my expired car warranty I’m reminded that the season is just around the corner.

Soft. In my day, we’d just show the gate attendant our fists and demand to be let in. “These are the only credentials I need, buckaroo!” Missed some really good games, but at least I wasn’t toting some video screen thing all these people carry around like sheep nowadays. I’m a free and critical thinker, so anyone who disagrees should just shut their mouths.

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

Soft. In my day, we’d just show the gate attendant our fists and demand to be let in. “These are the only credentials I need, buckaroo!” Missed some really good games, but at least I wasn’t toting some video screen thing all these people carry around like sheep nowadays. I’m a free and critical thinker, so anyone who disagrees should just shut their mouths.

Are you one of those Awake people?

Back