• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some Ask a Taboo Question: Is America Overreacting to Coronavirus?

grizghost said:
citay said:
Cat's in the bag and bag's in the river.

...Hillary quote?

Nope just reality. The sooner you accept it, the less it will sting.

The reality is Trump is his own worst enemy and is imploding in epic fashion before the eyes of the nation at the worst possible time. It's an embarrassment to the Republican establishment and is making it extremely difficult for those Republicans in competitive races.

Why would he sabotage a COVID relief deal that stood to benefit him politically more than anyone else?

At this stage, Biden doesn't need to do a thing.

gotgame75 said:
grizghost said:
...Hillary quote?

The reality is Trump is his own worst enemy and is imploding in epic fashion before the eyes of the nation at the worst possible time. It's an embarrassment to the Republican establishment and is making it extremely difficult for those Republicans in competitive races.

Why would he sabotage a COVID relief deal that stood to benefit him politically more than anyone else?

NO at this stage....dirty Joe would really like to see those young girls dancing ...wink wink..your hero!

grizghost said:
gotgame75 said:

NO at this stage....dirty Joe would really like to see those young girls dancing ...wink wink..your hero!

Dumb and obvious deflection dude, but I expect no less. Just like the Trump administration, when you point out their deficiencies, instead of addressing them you just say "but... Hillary", "but... Obama", "but Biden".

The act is wearing thin with a suffering American public and the Republican Party is suffering because of their inability to get their sh*t together. Honestly, the Trump PR blunders of the last few weeks would be hilarious if the consequence weren't people's lives.

Since you address nothing directly, I guess you agree that your orange homeboy has been epically blowing it?

gotgame75 said:
grizghost said:

Dumb and obvious deflection dude, but I expect no less. Just like the Trump administration, when you point out their deficiencies, instead of addressing them you just say "but... Hillary", "but... Obama", "but Biden".

The act is wearing thin with a suffering American public and the Republican Party is suffering because of their inability to get their sh*t together. Honestly, the Trump PR blunders of the last few weeks would be hilarious if the consequence weren't people's lives.

Since you address nothing directly, I guess you agree that your orange homeboy has been epically blowing it?

.....dude your not worth the rebuttal...if you don't looking at the issues instead of personalities and emotions it's not worth the effort to hold
an intelligent dialogue! ...but it is pretty funny how you speak for the American people suffering..really what the hell do you know traveling
the U.S. feeling their pain..I think Pelosi says the same thing eating her gourmet ice cream!

grizghost said:
gotgame75 said:

.....dude your not worth the rebuttal...if you don't looking at the issues instead of personalities and emotions it's not worth the effort to hold
an intelligent dialogue! ...but it is pretty funny how you speak for the American people suffering..really what the hell do you know traveling
the U.S. feeling their pain..I think Pelosi says the same thing eating her gourmet ice cream!

Numbers please!

--Women: Biden 57-37;
--Seniors: Biden 60-39 (after Trump won 52% in 2016);
--Millenials: 55-35 Biden;
--Gen Z: 57-33 Biden.
Who's left? White guys!
Just not enough of 'em...

This election now is not only beyond the "margin of error" but also the margins of repression or theft.

gotgame75 said:
[
"The act is wearing thin with a suffering American public."

If Biden wins, or whomever is making this brain dead fool move his lips wins, this country, the citizens of this country, will suffer. No fracking = no oil. No coal = mass unemployment. Greatest tax increases in history means capital flight, closed businesses, mass unemployment. All this green new deal BS means even more unemployment and suffering. No borders means massive invasion of peons all looking for the freebies, competition for what jobs remain, and more and more taxes. Of course, the Constitution will be ignored, so forget the first and second amendments. Mass censorship so only the left is heard. Beto is coming for your guns, so no self defense. The mob will rule and take what it wants. Supreme Court packing with loyal communists will ensure the legality of anything the mob wants. In short, the country is destroyed, and YOU WILL SUFFER. A depression that will make the 1930s seem like the good old days.

So go ahead, vote Biden, vote left. You'll get what you voted for, in spades. No bitching allowed.
In reality, I see the Balkanization of the US at a minimum or a full blown civil war. I don't see the people of this country singing the 'Internationale' and go skipping down the Yellow Brick Road arm in arm, like good communists.
But what the hell, you might as well learn the lyrics:

Fifteen years after the Communards were crushed in blood by the Versaillais (1871), Eugène Pottier dedicated the following hymn to their revolution:[1]

On l'a tuée à coups de chassepot,
A coups de mitrailleuse,
Et roulée avec son drapeau
Dans la terre argileuse.
Et la tourbe des bourreaux gras
Se croyait la plus forte.
Tout ça n'empêche pas, Nicolas
Qu'la Commune n'est pas morte.

An approximate translation of which is:

They killed her with their chassepot,
With their machine guns,
And rolled her with its flag
In the clay.
And the mud of the fat hangmen
thought they had prevailed.
And with all that, Nicolas,
The Commune is not dead.

tourist said:
gotgame75 said:
[
"The act is wearing thin with a suffering American public."

If Biden wins, or whomever is making this brain dead fool move his lips wins, this country, the citizens of this country, will suffer. No fracking = no oil. No coal = mass unemployment. Greatest tax increases in history means capital flight, closed businesses, mass unemployment. All this green new deal BS means even more unemployment and suffering. No borders means massive invasion of peons all looking for the freebies, competition for what jobs remain, and more and more taxes. Of course, the Constitution will be ignored, so forget the first and second amendments. Mass censorship so only the left is heard. Beto is coming for your guns, so no self defense. The mob will rule and take what it wants. Supreme Court packing with loyal communists will ensure the legality of anything the mob wants. In short, the country is destroyed, and YOU WILL SUFFER. A depression that will make the 1930s seem like the good old days.

So go ahead, vote Biden, vote left. You'll get what you voted for, in spades. No bitching allowed.
In reality, I see the Balkanization of the US at a minimum or a full blown civil war. I don't see the people of this country singing the 'Internationale' and go skipping down the Yellow Brick Road arm in arm, like good communists.

Fifteen years after the Communards were crushed in blood by the Versaillais (1871), Eugène Pottier dedicated the following hymn to their revolution:[1]

A coups de mitrailleuse,
Dans la terre argileuse.

With their machine guns,
In the clay.
The Commune is not dead.

yes, if biden wins, the u.s.a will be the most horrible place you could ever imagine! there will be people running around, skin on fire, that sort of stuff. but then the army will step in, cause the separatist trump cult militias to surrender, or be shot. biden will be installed as president. after that, we'll see. i'm guessing it will be a reagan-esque thing, with naps and all, but who knows?

argh! said:
tourist said:

A coups de mitrailleuse,
Dans la terre argileuse.

With their machine guns,
In the clay.
The Commune is not dead.

yes, if biden wins, the u.s.a will be the most horrible place you could ever imagine! there will be people running around, skin on fire, that sort of stuff. but then the army will step in, cause the separatist trump cult militias to surrender, or be shot. biden will be installed as president. after that, we'll see. i'm guessing it will be a reagan-esque thing, with naps and all, but who knows?

...if compromised Biden wins the guy won't last (6) months due to his mental state...if he does survive Republicans
can also launch a Mueller type investigation into Ukraine and China ties..whom they have taken millions from the
communist...if that doesn't work...they can seek an impeachment...happy days ahead!

gotgame75 said:
grizghost said:

That’s pretty funny coming from a guy who’s candidates only claim is “he’s not Trump’. No campaign. No ideas. 1/2 a brain left. And moving further left all the time.

AZGrizFan said:
gotgame75 said:

That’s pretty funny coming from a guy who’s candidates only claim is “he’s not Trump’. No campaign. No ideas. 1/2 a brain left. And moving further left all the time.

Gotgame75, If your Biden fella has such a great plan for the Covid-19 crisis why isn't he offering it up? Why is it all he says is he has a plan. If he cares about you more than Trump, why doesn't he put his plan forth and keep people from dying? I know why and so do you....He is all talk!

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Gotgame75, If your Biden fella has such a great plan for the Covid-19 crisis why isn't he offering it up? Why is it all he says is he has a plan. If he cares about you more than Trump, why doesn't he put his plan forth and keep people from dying? I know why and so do you....He is all talk!

.....game changer...Biden announce "that he is a proud Democrat and running for the Senate"...by God I think is bailing out :cry: https://twitter.com/i/status/1315717708734959619

grizghost said:
reinell30 said:

.....game changer...Biden announce "that he is a proud Democrat and running for the Senate"...by God I think is bailing out :cry: https://twitter.com/i/status/1315717708734959619

it might mean something if you trump supporters didn't make endless excuses for every time he says something stupid.

argh! said:
grizghost said:

it might mean something if you trump supporters didn't make endless excuses for every time he says something stupid.

I don't care about all his stupid comments just like I don't care about Trumps. But what I want to know is, what is his great plan that will save lives from covid-19? If it is so good, why isn't it being implemented?

Back