• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spuds new dirtiest BSC team?

The cheap shots and piss poor behavior was unbelievable!! Every opportunity to piss pound the vandals must be taken!!! FTV!!

Well think of it from their view: from Big Sky sub-mediocrity to total dogshit in the FBS and STILL
Losing to the Griz until they had the good sense to quit scheduling them, then, they come back hat in hand, to the BSC and get scheduled for an ass kicking by the Griz annually. It might might just be too much to take.

Plus, no one (and I mean no one) in Idaho gives a shit about the Spuds.

Buttegrizzle said:
Well think of it from their view: from Big Sky sub-mediocrity to total dogshit in the FBS and STILL
Losing to the Griz until they had the good sense to quit scheduling them, then, they come back hat in hand, to the BSC and get scheduled for an ass kicking by the Griz annually. It might might just be too much to take.

Come on. They had at LEAST 15 people at the game. At least.

AZGrizFan said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Did they chant that horrible, “Idaho, Idaho, Go, Go, Go” chant?

kurtismichael said:
AZGrizFan said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Well if they did you couldn’t have heard it. :lol:

UncleRico said:
The Petrino boys have always been pricks.

Like taking your employee/girlfriend on a motorcycle ride (crash) instead of your wife level prick.

images

AZGrizFan said:
kurtismichael said:
AZGrizFan said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Well if they did you couldn’t have heard it. :lol:

That’s good.
I still remember them doing it back during the 99 game I think it was.

Go check out the Vandal fan forum, even their fans were very embarrassed by their teams play and their head coach. Calling for his head over there. Not very happy right now.

Yeah, the vandal forum is a fun read tonight. The game thread is pretty much vandal97 cursing to himself over and over and over again.

1972 said:
Go check out the Vandal fan forum, even their fans were very embarrassed by their teams play and their head coach. Calling for his head over there. Not very happy right now.

"fan"

EverettGriz said:
Yeah, the vandal forum is a fun read tonight. The game thread is pretty much vandal97 cursing to himself over and over and over again.

lol. Just read it. At first I thought I was being blocked from seeing other posters’ comments. Then I realized he was the only person really participating in their game thread.

kurtismichael said:
EverettGriz said:

lol. Just read it. At first I thought I was being blocked from seeing other posters’ comments. Then I realized he was the only person really participating in their game thread.
I can’t even find their fan forum. Link?

ChesterGriz said:
kurtismichael said:
EverettGriz said:

https://247sports.com/college/idaho/board/103901/Contents/revenge-game-thread-of-dominance-f-the-griz--138269042/

kurtismichael said:
ChesterGriz said:
kurtismichael said:
EverettGriz said:

https://247sports.com/college/idaho/board/103901/Contents/revenge-game-thread-of-dominance-f-the-griz--138269042/
Thanks!

ChesterGriz said:
kurtismichael said:
ChesterGriz said:
kurtismichael said:

Thanks!

You bet!

ChesterGriz said:
kurtismichael said:
EverettGriz said:

You never have to visit other fan forums. They always come to eGriz. All of them.

Maybe VandalPride97 or another Idaho fan can answer this. Who are some of Idaho's biggest boosters? If I were a high end booster of them, I'd be asking, "What does it take to remove Petrino?" That team is absolutely embarrassing in it's actions and lack of discipline. I absolutely wouldn't want that idiot representing my school, state, etc.

We all banter with MSU and EWU fans, and cannot stand their teams, but all in good old fashioned fun. Idaho is in a class by themselves. The actions of their coach and too many players is an embarrassment. Seriously Idaho, "tear it down, and start over". That Vandal team has a lot of talent, but needs a coach to turn the talent into players and men. Petrino has instilled a "punk" like culture there. Petrino, should go to his true calling, as a "Pit Boss".

Idaho fans, please don't take this as a shot at you guys. I honestly feel for your program and fans. Petrino has a big contract (for this level), and feels he has job security. If I were tied to Idaho at any level, I'd be calling for his dismissal. Even it means eating his contract, Do it!!! He is a disgrace to the coaching profession. I for 1, would never consider letting my kid play at Idaho, as long as he was coach. I am sure, there are some young coaches that would like the challenge of Idaho, that would be affordable. At worse, you'd be improving the public image from a new head coach. Good luck Idaho, hope you have safe trip back to your homes.

Latest posts

Back