• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spuds new dirtiest BSC team?

Can someone explain how #8 Tre Walker gets a personal foul on the one yard line that gave Griz first and goal(@6:30 left in 3rd), then later shakes and twists Knights helmet off after the play and gets second personal foul and isn’t removed from game.

#8 was consistently jawing and agitating after plays culminating to trying to rip a players head off

Diesel said:
Can someone explain how #8 Tre Walker gets a personal foul on the one yard line that gave Griz first and goal(@6:30 left in 3rd), then later shakes and twists Knights helmet off after the play and gets second personal foul and isn’t removed from game.

#8 was consistently jawing and agitating after plays culminating to trying to rip a players head off
Multiple personal fouls don't result in disqualification but multiple Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalties do.

That was perhaps the dirtiest play I have personally leveled. I will be very disappointed should our staff not take it to the conference level

Grisly Fan said:
Diesel said:

Multiple personal fouls don't result in disqualification but multiple Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalties do.

Thanks, next question: how are dead ball personal fouls not considered unsportsmanlike conduct? Followed up question:how is a single targeting an ejection and an egregious grabbing of facemask and attempt to injure a player is not in same category?

Thanks for sharing the Idaho game thread. That was funny AF. Seriously though...gotta root for the spuds next week against the Sacramento Seadragons.

As much as I hate to say this, I watched during the Cat halftime and after the Cat game was over. UI was dirty and undisciplined, glad you guys won. :shock: All the Petrino's should be banned from ever coaching at any level, they are trash.

That Vandal forum provided some laughs. :shock: :shock: :shock:

You guys seriously need to set him up and get him fired or even arrested. Remember what Alabama Alumni did to get Mike Price fired before training camp even began? They got him shet faced, took him to a titty bar and talked him into buying lap dances with the school credit card.

Well, that actually may get him a raise in Moscow, scratch that.

You guys need to get him shetfaced drunk until he passes out, dress him up in a KKK outfit and hide an 8 ball of Cocaine in the trunk of his car , put a Bernie 2020 sticker on his bumper for good measure and call in a hot tip to the police.

Wait, scratch that, he'll end up Governor of Idaho.

kurtismichael said:
ChesterGriz said:
kurtismichael said:
ChesterGriz said:
I can’t even find their fan forum. Link?

https://247sports.com/college/idaho/board/103901/Contents/revenge-game-thread-of-dominance-f-the-griz--138269042/
Thanks!

You bet!

It was pretty cool to watch our team not react to the bullshit Idaho was pulling and then just pound the life out them during the plays. Even the Root announcers, who I think do a great job and seem to really like coming to Missoula, pointed out the O-line pushing the Idaho D 8-10-12 yards deep into the backfield and slamming them. One play I saw a Griz O-linemen laying on top of a Spud and smashing him. I laughed and thought, Mallory is such a bad ass. It turned out to be Cook!! DOLA!

And if some of our posters won’t read because they really think it’s just one guy, that’s wrong. It’s upward of 10 people there. One guy is making about 75% of the comments.

Watching the coaches in this game is one of the best examples I can think of different styles of dealing with their players mistakes. I saw Pee-trino go on an undisciplined rant at his players effing up and they continued to do it.
When Knight fumbles he is quietly replaced by Ostmo. No big public dressing down needed

behappp said:
Watching the coaches in this game is one of the best examples I can think of different styles of dealing with their players mistakes. I saw Pee-trino go on an undisciplined rant at his players effing up and they continued to do it.
When Knight fumbles he is quietly replaced by Ostmo. No big public dressing down needed

Eh. Usually depends on the situation. I have seen Hauck scream at his guys plenty over the years. Sometimes a public dressing down is needed. No issues with it whatsoever.

That said, whatever they are doing in Moscow isn’t working. No discipline. No accountability. No respect for coaches. No respect for teammates. So however Petrino decides to do it, he might wanna find a new strategy to get through to his guys.

It’s clear they can get away with unsportsmanlikes and stupid penalties with no reprocussions.

behappp said:

This. Spot on... :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
behappp said:

Eh. Usually depends on the situation. I have seen Hauck scream at his guys plenty over the years. Sometimes a public dressing down is needed. No issues with it whatsoever.

That said, whatever they are doing in Moscow isn’t working. No discipline. No accountability. No respect for coaches. No respect for teammates. So however Petrino decides to do it, he might wanna find a new strategy to get through to his guys.

It’s clear they can get away with unsportsmanlikes and stupid penalties with no reprocussions.

I can't figure out how Idaho gets any players for their team. Seems like the coach is a raging a#####e who engages in non stop a#####eish behavior with his team and assistant coaches, why would anyone subject themselves to this behavior?

mcg said:
ilovethecats said:
behappp said:

I can't figure out how Idaho gets any players for their team. Seems like the coach is a raging a#####e who engages in non stop a#####eish behavior with his team and assistant coaches, why would anyone subject themselves to this behavior?

I agree. And with that stat posted that he’s like 1-43 when trailing at half?! It’s obvious his kids aren’t playing for him anyway. But when the game is over at half you better be the biggest players-coach a team has ever seen. He’s clearly not.

But as I said yesterday the crap they were pulling was ridiculous. I give your kids a lot of credit for not taking the bait play after play.

From them:

"Team out of control like I haven’t seen. Zero composure. We look like thugs on defense. Ripping a kids helmet off on the ground? Give me a break. Petrino has to go. ASAP."

Latest posts

Back