• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Steve Kerr: Best NBA Coach of All-time

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayerRep said:
Jackson and Kerr would have won 20 championships with the players RA had.

"if it's and but's were candy and nuts we all would have a grand time"

You have to judge on what was, not what could have been.

Hondo is my home town hero.

cclarkblues said:
PlayerRep said:

Pure conjecture. Like saying Tiger Woods would have 40 majors by now if his wife hadn't beaten the crap out of him.

Pure conjecture that RA was a better coach than Jackson and Kerr.

Regarding Tiger, it was probably the UM girl who took him down. Brint and his fraternity brothers knew her pretty well in college.

cclarkblues said:
PlayerRep said:

Pure conjecture. Like saying Tiger Woods would have 40 majors by now if his wife hadn't beaten the crap out of him.

A 3 wood driven into the back window, ouch.

PlayerRep said:
cclarkblues said:
PlayerRep said:

Regarding Tiger, it was probably the UM girl who took him down. Brint and his fraternity brothers knew her pretty well in college.

Had not hear that story about Tiger. Can you provide more of the story?

cclarkblues said:
PlayerRep said:
cclarkblues said:
PlayerRep said:

Had not hear that story about Tiger. Can you provide more of the story?
Seriously, I was about to ask the same; is this legit?

Kalika Moquin was just another night club manager in Las Vegas until late 2009. At that point, rumors surfaced that Moquin had been sleeping with Tiger Woods.

The reports were leaked soon after two other women were exposted as mistresses of the golfing great.

Originally from Missoula, Montana, Moquin moved to Sin City in order to get involved in the club business. When first asked about her alleged affair with Woods, she said:

"It's not appropriate for me to comment one way or the other."

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/stars/kalika-moquin/bio.html

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/12/kalika-moquin-alleged-tiger-woods-mistress-3/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalika-moquin-16035515a UM 2004

AZGrizFan said:
So THAT'S what you do with a Poli Sci/Journalism degree from UM....always wondered...

We need Brint to step up and do some real UM reporting. Again, he and his buddies knew her fairly well. Apparently some of his buddies knew her as well as Tiger. Apparently cosmetic surgery works.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
So THAT'S what you do with a Poli Sci/Journalism degree from UM....always wondered...

We need Brint to step up and do some real UM reporting. Again, he and his buddies knew her fairly well. Apparently some of his buddies knew her as well as Tiger. Apparently cosmetic surgery works.

Creeper....

Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

Creeper....

Idiot.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

what a jerk comment.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

what a jerk comment.
No it wasn't. All true and funny. This is egriz not Missoula Rises.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
what a jerk comment.
No it wasn't. All true and funny. This egriz not Missoula Rises.

so missoula rises is where you get your jokes, your hopes of getting an erection?

Happy to put my wife up against any wife or girlfriend you ever had. Man, you are weird. Your high school buddies thought you were an odd duck then too.

PlayerRep said:
Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

Creeper....

Idiot.

So wonder if this lady's family still lives in town? Other friends or relatives? Maybe a younger sister or brother? And we need Brint to step up and "do some real UM reporting" because "his buddies knew her as well as Tiger". I'm sure they appreciate the dialogue.

How would you feel if your wife or daughter were being creeped on by a waddling old man like you on the internet? Probably a bad question given you'd "put your wife up" (to what?) against some guy on the internet's wife or girlfriend.

You're a creeper! Show a little common respect!

Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Creeper....

Idiot.

So wonder if this lady's family still lives in town? Other friends or relatives? Maybe a younger sister or brother? And we need Brint to step up and "do some real UM reporting" because "his buddies knew her as well as Tiger". I'm sure they appreciate the dialogue.

How would you feel if your wife or daughter were being creeped on by a waddling old man like you on the internet? Probably a bad question given you'd "put your wife up" (to what?) against some guy on the internet's wife or girlfriend.

You're a creeper! Show a little common respect!

No creep here at all. What is creepy is how you follow me around eGriz. You are the creeper.

As for the woman, she is the one who had what became a high profile affair with Tiger. She and the others are all over the internet. I have no problem with what she has done in life. More power to her. Looks like she is having a lot of fun.

As for my wife, she is very nice, very smart,
Great at her job and very pretty. Happy to compare most anything in my life to what’s in yours or argh’s.

Hey, let's get back to the original focus of this thread.

Did she sleep with Red Auerbach?

Did anybody?

Did the cigar?

If Auerbach is the greatest coach of all time, is George Mikan the greatest player of all time?

citay said:
Hey, let's get back to the original focus of this thread.

Did she sleep with Red Auerbach?

Did anybody?

Did the cigar?

If Auerbach is the greatest coach of all time, is George Mikan the greatest player of all time?

No, Hondo was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back