• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Steve Kerr: Best NBA Coach of All-time

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
what a jerk comment.
No it wasn't. All true and funny. This egriz not Missoula Rises.

so missoula rises is where you get your jokes, your hopes of getting an erection?

Happy to put my wife up against any wife or girlfriend you ever had.

huh? where did that come from? i've heard your wife is quite nice, why drag the poor woman into this thread? geez. and you call me weird...

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
No it wasn't. All true and funny. This egriz not Missoula Rises.

so missoula rises is where you get your jokes, your hopes of getting an erection?

huh? where did that come from? i've heard your wife is quite nice, why drag the poor woman into this thread? geez. and you call me weird...

See your prior weird and inappropriate comments.

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:

you are confused in your old age, greenie. i never said anything about your wife, and never have said anything other than your wife is nice. i've never said anything about your family, nor would i. but, what do you want to compare? i'm quite certain my dick is bigger than yours by a lot. you probably have more money, but you are older, so that may change. i have more advanced degrees than you, in a more difficult field, and from a better university. live in a nicer climate. my neighbor is cooler than your neighbor. my cat could kick your dog's ass. i don't search out personal information on people who post on egriz. i can run farther than you, and swim both faster and farther. i'm probably lazier than you at this point in my life, so you might have me there. you can probably draw and paint better than i can, because i can't do either beyond about the kindergarten level. i could go on, if you want.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

you are confused in your old age, greenie. i never said anything about your wife, and never have said anything other than your wife is nice. i've never said anything about your family, nor would i. but, what do you want to compare? i'm quite certain my dick is bigger than yours by a lot. you probably have more money, but you are older, so that may change. i have more advanced degrees than you, in a more difficult field, and from a better university. live in a nicer climate. my neighbor is cooler than your neighbor. my cat could kick your dog's ass. i don't search out personal information on people who post on egriz. i can run farther than you, and swim both faster and farther. i'm probably lazier than you at this point in my life, so you might have me there. you can probably draw and paint better than i can, because i can't do either beyond about the kindergarten level. i could go on, if you want.

Nope, I was not confused at all. I didn't say you said anything about my family. Yes, I agree you are a bigger dick. Probably have more money; now that's pretty funny. Better school. Ha. Stanford law has been in the top 3 forever, and remains either no. 1 or no. 2, depending on the ranking. Most people don't think a PhD is worth the paper it's written on. I know you worked at Idaho St, which is such a bad school that it was one of the national universities without any ranking in the last rating. I don't search out personal info either, but I do watch what is posted and a lot of info gets sent my way. You've mentioned my wife a number of times. I also get invited to UM parties held by some of your high school classmates.

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:

Nope, I was not confused at all. I didn't say you said anything about my family. Yes, I agree you are a bigger dick. Probably have more money; now that's pretty funny. Better school. Ha. Stanford law has been in the top 3 forever, and remains either no. 1 or no. 2, depending on the ranking. Most people don't think a PhD is worth the paper it's written on. I know you worked at Idaho St, which is such a bad school that it was one of the national universities without any ranking in the last rating. I don't search out personal info either, but I do watch what is posted and a lot of info gets sent my way. You've mentioned my wife a number of times. I also get invited to UM parties held by some of your high school classmates.

stanford isn't bad, but it is behind cambridge: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2019/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

as for money, ha, i was being generous to you. maybe you don't have as much as me. i suspect you couldn't afford to travel like i do, anyway. geez, you are an old man, and you still have to clock in and answer to the boss. i do no such thing.

but anyway, you are a stalker - ask about half the people on egriz, all of whom you've stalked at one point or other. and as for you info regarding me, you've obtained it from people who i never spent any time with, unless going to the same high school counts. there's maybe one person in missoula these days who really knows me well, and he would undoubtedly look at someone like you with great disdain.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

stanford isn't bad, but it is behind cambridge: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2019/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

as for money, ha, i was being generous to you. maybe you don't have as much as me. i suspect you couldn't afford to travel like i do, anyway. geez, you are an old man, and you still have to clock in and answer to the boss. i do no such thing.

but anyway, you are a stalker - ask about half the people on egriz, all of whom you've stalked at one point or other. and as for you info regarding me, you've obtained it from people who i never spent any time with, unless going to the same high school counts. there's maybe one person in missoula these days who really knows me well, and he would undoubtedly look at someone like you with great disdain.

I haven't clocked in for 25 years. I'm the head guy here. Still home sipping coffee now. Nope, have never stalked anyone on egriz or anywhere else. I just read and remember posts, and occasionally get a PM. I was lucky to have a very good memory--way better than yours, by the way. And you are too stupid to figure out how many people from your high school live in Missoula. In the US News rankings of universities the world, Stanford is ranked no. 3 and Cambridge is no. 7.

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/rankings

In this 2018 world ranking for BioScience, Stanford is no. 4 and Cambridge is no. 8.

http://www.shanghairanking.com/shanghairanking-subject-rankings/biotechnology.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back