• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sulser

obiwan said:
grizaremoregooder said:
I hope he gets a few thrown his way this weekend against Sac St. I would like to see what he can because I have heard he is the best thing since the double stuffed Oreo came out.

I hope this kid becomes successful but what an idiotic and stupid topic. The kid is a freshmen. Speedy as hell, but so is everyone else at this level. Probably has the mental capacity to excel but playing or not is a learning experience as a freshman so until he has a chance to play for real speculative,negative posts are counter productive.

Were there negative posts? I've gone over the thread a few times and didn't see them. Maybe deleted?

CDAGRIZ said:
obiwan said:
grizaremoregooder said:
I hope he gets a few thrown his way this weekend against Sac St. I would like to see what he can because I have heard he is the best thing since the double stuffed Oreo came out.

I hope this kid becomes successful but what an idiotic and stupid topic. The kid is a freshmen. Speedy as hell, but so is everyone else at this level. Probably has the mental capacity to excel but playing or not is a learning experience as a freshman so until he has a chance to play for real speculative,negative posts are counter productive.

Were there negative posts? I've gone over the thread a few times and didn't see them. Maybe deleted?

I believe he thinks a double stuffed Oreos are a bad thing.

signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:
obiwan said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Good call. Diabeetus ain't a joke.

371e143eb23a5abc70ce6406f9831d00.jpg

signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:
obiwan said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Maybe HE was double stuffed and didn’t care for too much.

grizcountry420 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
argh! said:
missoulian said he played 'extensively'

Ya, he was out there a bunch. If any of y’all were true fans, you’d have been at the game and seen him for yourself.

:roll:

Don’t roll your eyes at me. You know it’s a fact our weakass fan base don’t know how to support this team. You also take me WAY too seriously.

alabamagrizzly said:
argh! said:

Ya, he was out there a bunch. If any of y’all were true fans, you’d have been at the game and seen him for yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I see what ya did there...

signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:
obiwan said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Who the hell thinks double stuff Oreo cookies are a bad thing? They are way more gooder than normal stuffed Oreo cookies. Oreo is doing amazing things with cookies these days.

grizaremoregooder said:
signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:
obiwan said:

Who the hell thinks double stuff Oreo cookies are a bad thing? They are way more gooder than normal stuffed Oreo cookies. Oreo is doing amazing things with cookies these days.

I was going to say ‘as long as they stay away from pumpkin anything!’ :shock:
Apparently, too late...

DuCharme said:
grizaremoregooder said:
signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Apparently, too late...
Yeah, that makes about as much sense as pumpkin beer yuck!

alabamagrizzly said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
alabamagrizzly said:
argh! said:

How have all your trips to Missoula been?

Amazing except that they’re not during football season.

:twisted: :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was in Missoula the weekend BEFORE the UNI game. :? :?

Damn my old man...if he could just time it better when he gets sick.

Sulser played about 10 plays. 0 targets. He is at about 75 percent right now. Coaches working him in slowly as he gets more healthy. No plans to redshirt him.

grizaremoregooder said:
DuCharme said:
grizaremoregooder said:
signedbewildered said:

Apparently, too late...
Yeah, that makes about as much sense as pumpkin beer yuck!

My wife wants the pumpkin spice glock.

grizindabox said:
LittleTexasGriz said:
It’s not wasted! New rule allows for 4 games to be played without burning a RS. Then Coaching Staffs then can decide if they want to RS a player or burn it.

My point, if you are going to look at a guy for 4 games, wouldn't you want to play him more than a play or two. Sorry it was over your head.

Hey AssintheBox, Sorry you missed the 10 or so plays that Sulser played.

Sorry it was over your head.

Kabooom said:
grizindabox said:
LittleTexasGriz said:
It’s not wasted! New rule allows for 4 games to be played without burning a RS. Then Coaching Staffs then can decide if they want to RS a player or burn it.

My point, if you are going to look at a guy for 4 games, wouldn't you want to play him more than a play or two. Sorry it was over your head.

Hey AssintheBox, Sorry you missed the 10 or so plays that Sulser played.

Sorry it was over your head.

What is your eff'n deal you drunk loser?

WaGriz4life said:
Sulser played about 10 plays. 0 targets. He is at about 75 percent right now. Coaches working him in slowly as he gets more healthy. No plans to redshirt him.
Zero Targets because he was never open for one thing and the other he was in as a blocker on run plays for around 7 of those 10 plays

Back