• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sulser

grizindabox said:
Kabooom said:
grizindabox said:
LittleTexasGriz said:
It’s not wasted! New rule allows for 4 games to be played without burning a RS. Then Coaching Staffs then can decide if they want to RS a player or burn it.

My point, if you are going to look at a guy for 4 games, wouldn't you want to play him more than a play or two. Sorry it was over your head.

Hey AssintheBox, Sorry you missed the 10 or so plays that Sulser played.

Sorry it was over your head.

What is your eff'n deal you drunk loser?

I'm a drunk loser? ....What a stupid fuck.

Kabooom said:
grizindabox said:
Kabooom said:
grizindabox said:
My point, if you are going to look at a guy for 4 games, wouldn't you want to play him more than a play or two. Sorry it was over your head.

I'm a drunk loser? ....What a stupid f***.

get a room.

Kabooom said:
grizindabox said:
Kabooom said:
grizindabox said:

I'm a drunk loser? ....What a stupid f***.

Talk about being stupid, I did see him in the game, hence why I made the thread. You are too dense to understand the point.

cclarkblues said:
grizaremoregooder said:
DuCharme said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Who the hell thinks double stuff Oreo cookies are a bad thing? They are way more gooder than normal stuffed Oreo cookies. Oreo is doing amazing things with cookies these days.

I was going to say ‘as long as they stay away from pumpkin anything!’ :shock:
Apparently, too late...
Yeah, that makes about as much sense as pumpkin beer yuck!

My wife wants the pumpkin spice glock.
Those are great guns! Mine does not have a safety on it but the trigger is a hard pull back on the first round.That took some time to get use to.

Just calling out an obvious condescending asshole on his comments about another poster.

Intelligent people know they are ignorant in the big peripheral scope of life. A lot of ignorant people think they're smart. YOU AssIntheBox fall into the latter. Try owning and growing from from your humility... that is if you have any sense of a consciousness. In the meantime you will be remain to be referred to as AssInTheBox.

Kabooom said:
Just calling out an obvious condescending asshole on his comments about another poster.

Intelligent people know they are ignorant in the big peripheral scope of life. A lot of ignorant people think they're smart. YOU AssIntheBox fall into the latter. Try owning and growing from from your humility... that is if you have any sense of a consciousness. In the meantime you will be remain to be referred to as AssInTheBox.

Thanks Kabooom. I am comfortable in my own skin, and just telling arrogant asses like you to f%kc off....so f%kc off

Back