• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Surprise player of the year.

Hemphill, Walker, Flowers, Turner, Rensvold, Braydon Demikng, Mamula (hoping he will be recovered from his injury).

I wanted to list Babros, but really cannot consider a SR Grad transfer from a power 5 Conference a surprise. I expect SR grad transfers to contribute heavily.

mtgrizrule said:
Hemphill, Walker, Flowers, Turner, Rensvold, Braydon Demikng, Mamula (hoping he will be recovered from his injury).

I wanted to list Babros, but really cannot consider a SR Grad transfer from a power 5 Conference a surprise. I expect SR grad transfers to contribute heavily.

Babros is a R-JR, the Grad transfer is Rice from Rocky

Jace Lewis on defense along with Alex Gubner.

Offense, I like Samori Toure and Garrett Graves. Toure is looking great and Akem is going to get a lot of the attention. If they put Graves on field as an RB, or in wildcat etc. He is going breakout.

Offense, I like Samori Toure and Garrett Graves. Toure is looking great and Akem is going to get a lot of the attention. If they put Graves on field as an RB, or in wildcat etc. He is going breakout.

cowboywayne said:
mtgrizrule said:

Babros is a R-JR, the Grad transfer is Rice from Rocky
My bad. Thanks for the correction. I still expect Babros to make an impact. I won't be surprised by him.

Marcus Knight on offense
Babros on defense

Probably answering this poorly, however. Neither one of these should be a surprise. Just feel they will make impacts more then many people may even think.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
SaskGriz said:
Off: Sain
Def: Roland

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, to be fair to Sask, it WAS kinda surprising....
giphy.gif

If Ryan Kessman ever shows up its definitely him. Otherwise

Offense - Malik Flowers: We know he's a special teams stud but even with our deep and talented WR group I see him being a game breaking deep threat that will catch the defenses sleeping on him

Defense - Michael McGinnis: Seeing this guy live and in person is an eye opener. He's a physical specimen.

StumptownGriz said:

Offense - Malik Flowers: We know he's a special teams stud but even with our deep and talented WR group I see him being a game breaking deep threat that will catch the defenses sleeping on him

Defense - Michael McGinnis: Seeing this guy live and in person is an eye opener. He's a physical specimen.

Okay someone clarifies for me whatever happened with Kessman. I know he was kicked out of BYU for breaking the honor code, went to sac state came here and played in spring ball. Then what? everyone always acts like he never showed up. Did he just not come back in the fall?

StumptownGriz said:

..l always thought McGinnis should be moved to LB..there's is so much upside to this kid!

Back