• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The $5000 bet by UpTop

Bear Spray said:
Good Gawd. The offseason over here is brutal. Someone start a real thread - you know, like what a lousy coach Vigen is, or how Troy Andersen won't be a starter in Atlanta. You're feeding the biggest troll on Egriz with this crap.
Love how no one mentions MSU for like a week and you cannot help scratching that itch for our validation. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
Bear Spray said:
Good Gawd. The offseason over here is brutal. Someone start a real thread - you know, like what a lousy coach Vigen is, or how Troy Andersen won't be a starter in Atlanta. You're feeding the biggest troll on Egriz with this crap.
Love how no one mentions MSU for like a week and you cannot help scratching that itch for our validation. :lol:

If I needed validation I wouldn't look for it here. I was joking about the offseason thread topics uofmman, but not about feeding the troll. Is it September yet?

There’s no “legal” way to do this, remember? Because a trust can’t hold the money in escrow…or some shit that douche bag came up with.

AZDoc said:
There’s no “legal” way to do this, remember? Because a trust can’t hold the money in escrow…or some poop that douche bag came up with.

You should stick to being a doc. Leave the legal things to the lawyers.

Who cares about bets for money. I just want to see some bets where they fight down at the MO Club at the end.

HookedonGriz said:
Okay UpTop time to pull your big girl pants up and make this bet legit.

For those of you who don’t know, uptop (right here in this forum in writing) bet mthoops $5000 that his bobcats would beat the grizzlies in football in Missoula this coming fall by 35 points or more.

Mthoops accepted that bet, quickly. Others wanted in as well, but to be fair the only one I saw make an offer and acceptance between each other were uptop and hoops.

Since then, uptop has been backpedaling on this bet and trying to ignore it and make it go away. I have offered to draw up a written agreement between the two and keep their dollars in my savings account until payout.

Time to make this happen and official. Uptop tends to spout off at the mouth and then not back any of it up. Time to put up or shut up. Where are you at on this uptop?

Oh we have the egriz wanna-be enforcer. 😂

mthoopsfan said:
From Chris Lynn's bio in LinkedIn. He got a BS degree from UM. He graduated from UM, not MSU. He attended MSU for a year (or less).

"Education

University of Montana
BS Business Administration - Information Systems
2001 - 2004"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/crlynn

I intentionally never accepted uptop's proposed bet as to where Chris had developed egriz, as I had no idea where Chris developed egriz. I also tired to bet uptop several times, that we had no bet on where Chris developed egriz. Uptop avoided that bet, to my knowledge.

What kind of person runs around claiming someone bet him, when no bet was made. I see that fairly often on egriz. Only lowlife's and losers try to do that. What's wrong with honesty.

Thanks,, Bama.

Pay up Hoops. Don’t Welch on bets.

Bear Spray said:
uofmman1122 said:

If I needed validation I wouldn't look for it here. I was joking about the offseason thread topics uofmman, but not about feeding the troll. Is it September yet?
"My 'I don't need validation from eGriz' t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by the shirt."

mthoopsfan said:
AZDoc said:
There’s no “legal” way to do this, remember? Because a trust can’t hold the money in escrow…or some poop that douche bag came up with.

You should avoid anything legal. Saying your law firm laundered money for bets in your company trust is funny as hell.

uofmman1122 said:
Bear Spray said:
"My 'I don't need validation from eGriz' t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by the shirt."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's some funny sh!t there! :thumb:

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

You should avoid anything legal. Saying your law firm laundered money for bets in your company trust is funny as hell.

Are you saying that it is illegal for individuals to bet in Montana?

Holding money is not "laundering".

Lawyers are permitted to hold money for "third parties".

Anyone could hold the bet for us. Pick who you want, and I will likely accept.

If you put up your $5,000 with anyone I trust, I will be happy to get up a trust situation in Nevada (and put up the related fee).

I know you are just trying to weasel out of the bet. Welcher.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
From Chris Lynn's bio in LinkedIn. He got a BS degree from UM. He graduated from UM, not MSU. He attended MSU for a year (or less).

"Education

University of Montana
BS Business Administration - Information Systems
2001 - 2004"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/crlynn

I intentionally never accepted uptop's proposed bet as to where Chris had developed egriz, as I had no idea where Chris developed egriz. I also tired to bet uptop several times, that we had no bet on where Chris developed egriz. Uptop avoided that bet, to my knowledge.

What kind of person runs around claiming someone bet him, when no bet was made. I see that fairly often on egriz. Only lowlife's and losers try to do that. What's wrong with honesty.

Thanks,, Bama.

Chris graduated from UM and not MSU. He is a Griz. What I said was absolutely correct. You are the welcher.

Again, want to bet $250 on whether I bet you that Chris developed egriz at MSU? This is an easy one to prove. Let's bet. I have noticed that you have avoided this bet. Put up or shut up.

uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
Okay UpTop time to pull your big girl pants up and make this bet legit.

For those of you who don’t know, uptop (right here in this forum in writing) bet mthoops $5000 that his bobcats would beat the grizzlies in football in Missoula this coming fall by 35 points or more.

Mthoops accepted that bet, quickly. Others wanted in as well, but to be fair the only one I saw make an offer and acceptance between each other were uptop and hoops.

Since then, uptop has been backpedaling on this bet and trying to ignore it and make it go away. I have offered to draw up a written agreement between the two and keep their dollars in my savings account until payout.

Time to make this happen and official. Uptop tends to spout off at the mouth and then not back any of it up. Time to put up or shut up. Where are you at on this uptop?

Uptop...you are the one who proposed the $5,000 bet for the brawl, dummy. Are you going to follow through or not? Simple question.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

Chris graduated from UM and not MSU. He is a Griz. What I said was absolutely correct. You are the welcher.

Again, want to bet $250 on whether I bet you that Chris developed egriz at MSU? This is an easy one to prove. Let's bet. I have noticed that you have avoided this bet. Put up or shut up.

Pay up Hoops. We were talking about creating egriz. You piped in and got your ass handed to you. Pay up

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

If you put up your $5,000 with anyone I trust, I will be happy to get up a trust situation in Nevada (and put up the related fee).

Actually you can’t Hoops. You’re a liar.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

It’s is absolutely illegal for your law firms to launder money in your company’s trust for betting. I would bet you again as soon as you pay your debt.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

It’s is absolutely illegal for your law firms to launder money in your company’s trust for betting. I would bet you again as soon as you pay your debt.

You don't know what "laundering" is.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

I can't what? Bet?

Alaska Griz said:
uptopgriz said:
Uptop...you are the one who proposed the $5,000 bet for the brawl, dummy. Are you going to follow through or not? Simple question.

Funny how this fact is lost on the asshat and he avoids your question like the plague. Talk about someone who literally let’s their mouth write a check his ass can’t cash.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

:lol:

So says the guy hiding behind a 2nd fake account. You’re entire routine is a lie WestCoast.

Back