• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The FargoDome……

MsMaroon said:
Ursa Major said:
Damn you, MM, You know how hot that hotdish talk gets me going. While reading your email there I got so excited that my glass eye fell out and rolled under the dresser.

I told you about Jensensensen, he was the cousin who couldn’t attend our wedding because he’d just lost his hand in the harvester accident.

You never listened to me. And don’t even dare try and blame it on my stuttering problem.

*sigh*

1. Gosh darn it, Urs, you need to use that mesh eyeball catcher I made you!! It attaches so easily to your life alert necklace ... you have no excuses. And with your financial obligations, you cannot afford yet another replacement. I'm still waiting for this month's check.

2. Hotdishes, hotdishes, hotdishes! 😁Yes, I know. No fair since I DO remember how fond you are of the corned beef, Napa cabbage and egg noodle dish, in particular. In the old days, I had to be pretty light on my delicate toes when that aroma wafted about.

3. I do recall Ole. Arrogant guy for a bachelor farmer. But isn't he one of the heirs to the Sen-Sen empire? Hence the augmented last name? Pride doth goeth before a fall-th. Or an unfortunate loss of some body part. Dear, dear Ole. Shame about the zither.

And 4. Ursa, take it back - I have never held your stuttering against you! I still find it occasionally stimulating. And I
hate to tell you - your current wives are the ones who don't listen.

Venmo me if that's easier.

Venmo??? Are you forgetting why I was in prison last time, MM? If my P.O. found out I was wiring interstate funds again I would be in the hoosgow before kickoff on Saturday.

I bet that’s real funny to you. The life of luxury that you and your 11 bejeweled cats have become accustomed to would come to a screeching end without my monthly $112.64 alimony payments.

Ever since you got the new dentures, the designer eyeglasses strap and moved back in with that effeminate hardware store clerk, Maximillian, you’ve become high tone.

I hope that nail selling bastard makes you happy this time.

Ursa Major said:
MsMaroon said:
*sigh*

1. Gosh darn it, Urs, you need to use that mesh eyeball catcher I made you!! It attaches so easily to your life alert necklace ... you have no excuses. And with your financial obligations, you cannot afford yet another replacement. I'm still waiting for this month's check.

2. Hotdishes, hotdishes, hotdishes! 😁Yes, I know. No fair since I DO remember how fond you are of the corned beef, Napa cabbage and egg noodle dish, in particular. In the old days, I had to be pretty light on my delicate toes when that aroma wafted about.

3. I do recall Ole. Arrogant guy for a bachelor farmer. But isn't he one of the heirs to the Sen-Sen empire? Hence the augmented last name? Pride doth goeth before a fall-th. Or an unfortunate loss of some body part. Dear, dear Ole. Shame about the zither.

And 4. Ursa, take it back - I have never held your stuttering against you! I still find it occasionally stimulating. And I
hate to tell you - your current wives are the ones who don't listen.

Venmo me if that's easier.

Venmo??? Are you forgetting why I was in prison last time, MM? If my P.O. found out I was wiring interstate funds again I would be in the hoosgow before kickoff on Saturday.

I bet that’s real funny to you. The life of luxury that you and your 11 bejeweled cats have become accustomed to would come to a screeching end without my monthly $112.64 alimony payments.

Ever since you got the new dentures, the designer eyeglasses strap and moved back in with that effeminate hardware store clerk, Maximillian, you’ve become high tone.

I hope that nail selling bastard makes you happy this time.

Honey, you need to calm the duck down. At least Max knows what to do with a tool.

HookedonGriz said:
Here are the numbers:

FCS first-round playoff attendance:
Drake at North Dakota State: 7,798
Chattanooga at Austin Peay: 7,249
Sacramento State at North Dakota: 6,522
Nicholls at Southern Illinois: 4,576
Gardner-Webb at Mercer: 4,500
North Carolina Central at Richmond: 4,103
Lafayette at Delaware: 4,039
Duquesne at Youngtown State: 3,866
Both Montana schools would have doubled each of those attendance figures.

This thread deserves to be enshrined in the eGriz Hall of Fame. It is the single best thing I’ve read all year!

Back