• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Hits Keep Coming for the Cats….

Griz til I die said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That's about where I am with it, too. Also, still no police report for the company vehicle crash/attempted coverup involving a junior assistant without a license/aggravated DUI. Interesting stuff.
How can there not be a police report? How does Victor Flores write an article like that if there's no police report? How does the judge know whether he's guilty or not if there's no police report?

I'm sure there is one. I'm saying that the media just won't publish it or discuss it like they did with the DC's third DUI arrest. Pure speculation, but I think there might be some things in the report that the Bozeman State officials don't want to be made public yet. I haven't seen it. Has anyone?

Griz til I die said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That's about where I am with it, too. Also, still no police report for the company vehicle crash/attempted coverup involving a junior assistant without a license/aggravated DUI. Interesting stuff.
How can there not be a police report? How does Victor Flores write an article like that if there's no police report? How does the judge know whether he's guilty or not if there's no police report?

Oh, there's absolutely a police report. It's just been buried so far by the *WAAC administration at MsdUi, and no one in the press has evidently cared enough about the biggest sports story in Montana in years to file a FOIA request. Stunning abdication of both their responsibilities.

*Win at All Costs.

EverettGriz said:
Griz til I die said:

Oh, there's absolutely a police report. It's just been buried so far by the *WAAC administration at MsdUi, and no one in the press has evidently cared enough about the biggest sports story in Montana in years to file a FOIA request. Stunning abdication of both their responsibilities.

*Win at All Costs.
I’ll reach out to Lucas Semb on Twitter and see when he starts his new gig with FCS Fans Nation and see if he’ll do it. I’d be willing to bet he would do it!

Eventually all of this will get out, and the $hit will be spayed all over anything blue and gold by the proverbial fan blades.

MsdUi will come off looking awful. There will simply be no other way to color it. MsdUi will be painted into a corner and significant action (firings, lengthy suspensions) will eventually occur. There simply can be no other outcome.

And the great irony here is that had they just taken the actions which they're going to have to take anyway from the very start, they would be hailed as a hero program who makes the tough but necessary choices to keep their program clean. But after this, the stench they emit will last a long, long, long time, and they will have gained absolutely nothing.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Every time I think this through honestly trying to give them them the benefit of every doubt, it just gets more befuddling and more embarrassing for MsdUi.

police report is public record. not sure why the people who are so bent out of shape have not just went in and paid the few bucks to get a copy. Certainly if someone lived in Bozeman it would take 10 minutes. real question, why are griz fans so worried about it? I could give a rip. I hope they stay on staff. Reading some of these posts you would think Garza and housewright are cream of the crop coaches. I personally don't think they are and hope they stay at coaching the scats a long time. on another note I was visiting my BIL over the weekend and he is an EWU fan and he said that he and his son just happen to be traveling through Bozo and stopped at the museum of the rockies and saw that the spring game was going on so they went over to watch. He said he had to leave as the coaches were dropping the F bomb continually and he did not feel like hanging around with his 10 year old. He had not heard a thing about the msu dui's tho. He did say ewu needs help lol.

retiredpopo said:
CDAGRIZ said:

police report is public record. not sure why the people who are so bent out of shape have not just went in and paid the few bucks to get a copy. Certainly if someone lived in Bozeman it would take 10 minutes. real question, why are griz fans so worried about it? I could give a rip. I hope they stay on staff. Reading some of these posts you would think Garza and housewright are cream of the crop coaches. I personally don't think they are and hope they stay at coaching the scats a long time. on another note I was visiting my BIL over the weekend and he is an EWU fan and he said that he and his son just happen to be traveling through Bozo and stopped at the museum of the rockies and saw that the spring game was going on so they went over to watch. He said he had to leave as the coaches were dropping the F bomb continually and he did not feel like hanging around with his 10 year old. He had not heard a thing about the msu dui's tho. He did say ewu needs help lol.
It probably doesn't sit well with Griz fans that our program was run into the ground and one of our beloved coaches career destroyed over poor leadership. MSU has an opportunity to right this and are seemingly making it worse as you sort of alluded to. It also depends on your stance on DUI, giving special treatment to men in leadership roles who rack up three of them and are out recruiting and coaching a week later. You may feel one way. Others feel differently. Take away the football and sports aspect of it, and it's still a big deal. I personally think Montanans SHOULD care regardless of whether they even watch sports or have any interest in supporting a university.

retiredpopo said:
CDAGRIZ said:

police report is public record. not sure why the people who are so bent out of shape have not just went in and paid the few bucks to get a copy. Certainly if someone lived in Bozeman it would take 10 minutes.

Crazy how nobody in the Bozeman media has done that, I agree.

EverettGriz said:
Been away for a few days. MsdUi sign any more felons to long term contract extensions?

No, but they did extend their suspension of doing background checks on all new hires.

Gotta get folks on-boarded ASAP!

#crimeu

JFC! It has all the makings of the 2011 to present Witch Hunt played out in Missoula, only its not the players who are the problem, its the coaches and Administration of MSdUi. Throw in a replica of the coverup now going on in Washington, DC and VOILA!
Instead of the Raze Missoula crowd, Bozeman has the GFGGCG crowd. Quite a difference. AND, it appears, with a complicit press and Prosecutor's Office.

What happens to DUI coaches at most institutions:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/west-virginia-coach-bob-huggins-steps-down-in-wake-of-dui-arrest

Yep.

Meanwhile at MsdUi, it’s a long weekend, and the drinks are flowin’ like a river. Waded, whoever their AD is, Coach Sixx and of course all the assistants are whoopin’ it up at a local establishment. Soon, as it approaches closing time, they’ll all hop behind the wheel with a roadie to get ‘em home. Unless, of course, they kill someone on the way.

kemajic said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/west-virginia-coach-bob-huggins-steps-down-in-wake-of-dui-arrest

Flawless timing for Bozeman. What will they do...

Alaska Griz said:
kemajic said:

Nothin. They'll do exactly nothin.

Alaska Griz said:
kemajic said:

Huggins wasn't just guilty of drunk driving. He also got on the radio drunk in Cincinnati a month or so back and lost the university the support of a large donor.

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_basketball/articles/wvu_donor_directs_funds_away_from_athletic_department_following_bob_hugginss_radio_comments/s1_13132_38816874

Bozeman? Bozeman will do nothing. It's just win baby.

bgbigdog said:
Alaska Griz said:

Huggins wasn't just guilty of drunk driving. He also got on the radio drunk in Cincinnati a month or so back and lost the university the support of a large donor.

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_basketball/articles/wvu_donor_directs_funds_away_from_athletic_department_following_bob_hugginss_radio_comments/s1_13132_38816874

Bozeman? Bozeman will do nothing. It's just win baby.
After the DUI, Huggins knew the hammer was coming down from the administration. So he took it upon himself to do the right thing and resign. Not so with the mousers' coaches. They will run out this sh$t show until someone is injured or killed from a coaches' drunk driving. Disgusting.

The fact that bub fans are not ashamed by the lack of action here but rather readily support it
is simultaneously unsurprising and disturbing.

Hey, did anyone explain to the bub assistants that Juneteenth isn’t the number of drinks you’re striving to consume prior to driving home? Asking for all emergency hospital personnel.

Did MsdUi coaches actually get away after a 3 day weekend of drinking and driving without an arrest, or did Waded just bury the story again?

EverettGriz said:
Did MsdUi coaches actually get away after a 3 day weekend of drinking and driving without an arrest, or did Waded just bury the story again?

You need a drink. Total obsession with this thread. Out of 318 posts, you’ve personally made 54, a whopping 17%.

You need to move on in life.

Back