• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Hits Keep Coming for the Cats….

ordigger said:
EverettGriz said:
Did MsdUi coaches actually get away after a 3 day weekend of drinking and driving without an arrest, or did Waded just bury the story again?

You need a drink. Total obsession with this thread. Out of 318 posts, you’ve personally made 54, a whopping 17%.

You need to move on in life.
Come on oredigger. Don't be that guy.
yikes-rachel-dratch.gif

ordigger said:
EverettGriz said:
Did MsdUi coaches actually get away after a 3 day weekend of drinking and driving without an arrest, or did Waded just bury the story again?

You need a drink. Total obsession with this thread. Out of 318 posts, you’ve personally made 54, a whopping 17%.

Meh, we read the same kind of shit from those anustarts for the better part of a decade. Their turn. They can get fucked if they expect everyone on this side to pretend these arrests/coverups (and more importantly MSU’s reaction thereto) never occurred.

Ordigger, it's what he does, what he IS. Look at his Signature, his Profile. Its his Curae Vitae R/T drinking. At least he's making some sense, now. Before he crawled out of the bottle, for the umteenth time, he was posting some unbelievable stuff. When he got out of the Shadel, the latest time, and explained his absense on eGriz, it all fell in place for me. He was posting, drunk off his ass, or hung over. NOW, his prior posts make sense. :thumb:
Rest assured, he'll probably crawl back in the bottle. They always do.

ordigger said:
EverettGriz said:

Thanks for the bump.

(and while we're on the topic of obsession, you actually took the time to COUNT?!?. Uhhhh.....)

CDAGRIZ said:
ordigger said:

Meh, we read the same kind of shit from those anustarts for the better part of a decade. Their turn. They can get fucked if they expect everyone on this side to pretend these arrests/coverups (and more importantly MSU’s reaction thereto) never occurred.

Anustarts….I like everything about this. I’m guessing you tried asstards or asstarts and our new corrective forum changed it? This one led to greatness. Anustarts. I’m here for it!

Anustart. Not in my vocabulary. So I looked it up.
https://celebritymachines.com/products/anustart

As it was CDA who came up with it, a man who lives by language(and lives well, apparently), I can see it was no error or auto pilot rejecting a word deemed unacceptable, vulgar, or politically incorrect. :thumb:
The Anus Tart angle got a good laugh out of me. :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Anustarts….I like everything about this. I’m guessing you tried asstards or asstarts and our new corrective forum changed it? This one led to greatness. Anustarts. I’m here for it!

Haha! It's from Arrested Development. A character wanted a license plate representing "A New Start". Too many letters so it came out "ANUSTART".

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

ordigger said:
EverettGriz said:

Would you go to a Skynyrd concert and not expect to hear free bird?

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

Haha! It's from Arrested Development. A character wanted a license plate representing "A New Start". Too many letters so it came out "ANUSTART".

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

My new favorite word. Thank you for gracing us with it.

mthoopsfan said:
garizzalies said:
The Gelatin County District Court finally unsealed the results of the field sobriety test:
[spoil]

7qaqgs.jpg

[/spoil]

So, where is it? Is there a link?
It’s a joke. You have to click on the spoiler to receive the punchline. Click on the word “show”.

Latest posts

Back