• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Hits Keep Coming for the Cats….

The rb coach is taking the wrecked vehicle where? To a body shop to “hide” the accident? The oc refused a field sobriety test. Is this a part of vigen’s Monday morning coaches meeting? “Whatever you do don’t submit to a sobriety test.” Then goes on to tell the players “do what the coaches say not what they do.”
Oh by the way the bobcat coaches are forming their own AA meeting at the Rockin R Bar to fulfill their school issued penalties of attending such meetings. What a damn mess!

EverettGriz said:
msu’s handling of this entire situation has been shameful.
I agree. So nutty, they hire one drunk knowing he was fired at two prior stints, and then they set a precedence by not firing him for his third alcohol related transgression and now two more pop up and they are stuck. It’s beyond a coverup; they aren’t hiding it. They are condoning and proud of their “culture.”

Crazy part is, Sixx has never had a day of fun in his whole life, so it’s weird he hires such trash. Is it really that horrible to live in Bozo, this is all he can find?

If hotdogs and a witch hunt brought us down, how is this not a bigger deal over there?

nzone said:
The rb coach is taking the wrecked vehicle where? To a body shop to “hide” the accident? The oc refused a field sobriety test. Is this a part of vigen’s Monday morning coaches meeting?
Not sure but it sounds like a hit new country song called Happens to us all.

Last Saturday
Had two too to many
Got behind the wheel
Of a state-issued car
And crashed
And left the scene
Driving a different car
Got pulled over
Refused a field test
And was arrested
Damn tow truck driver
Happens to us all

Griz til I die said:
I ventured over to the cats message board for the first time in a while to see what they're saying about all of this and now they got one poster trying to say that Griz fans are making a bigger deal out of this then it actually is and we should focus on our own problems lol. I guarantee you though if the shoe were on the other foot they wouldn't just be calling for our assistants heads, they'd be calling for Bobby's head. Maybe there does need to be a discussion about Vigen's future, but there won't be cause all that matters in life is beating the Griz and if they're 3 assistants down plus potentially the head coach then there's no way on God's green earth they could beat us this year, and that would just be the worst thing in the world at msc. I hope this absolutely blows up in their face in a big way!

Wait. So they're essentially blaming GRIZ fans because:

1. Their head coach hired a bunch of drunks.
2. Those drunks did what drunks do
3. Those drunks then put lives at risk by driving drunk
4. Those drunks were then apprehended (one for the 3rd time; the other after a hit and run with a university issued vehicle)
5. The drunk coach called another coach to try to hide the evidence
6. That coach was also apprehended for lying, attempting to destroy evidence, and not having a valid license
7. The head coach, realizing discipline was necessary, suspended the 3-timer for one entire practice.
8. Nothing has been said or done following the most-recent episode.
9. GRIZ fans called them out on it?

Yeah, I can see how that would be our fault. How many mea culpas do you suppose we should do to make amends?

garizzalies said:
nzone said:
The rb coach is taking the wrecked vehicle where? To a body shop to “hide” the accident? The oc refused a field sobriety test. Is this a part of vigen’s Monday morning coaches meeting?
Not sure but it sounds like a hit new country song called Happens to us all.

Last Saturday
Had two too to many
Got behind the wheel
Of a state-issued car
And crashed
And left the scene
Driving a different car
Got pulled over
Refused a field test
And was arrested
Damn tow truck driver
Happens to us all

😂😂😂😂

EverettGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
I ventured over to the cats message board for the first time in a while to see what they're saying about all of this and now they got one poster trying to say that Griz fans are making a bigger deal out of this then it actually is and we should focus on our own problems lol. I guarantee you though if the shoe were on the other foot they wouldn't just be calling for our assistants heads, they'd be calling for Bobby's head. Maybe there does need to be a discussion about Vigen's future, but there won't be cause all that matters in life is beating the Griz and if they're 3 assistants down plus potentially the head coach then there's no way on God's green earth they could beat us this year, and that would just be the worst thing in the world at msc. I hope this absolutely blows up in their face in a big way!

4. Those drunks were then apprehended (one for the 3rd time; the other after a hit and run with a university issued vehicle)
6. That coach was also apprehended for lying, attempting to destroy evidence, and not having a valid license
7. The head coach, realizing discipline was necessary, suspended the 3-timer for one entire practice.

Yeah, I can see how that would be our fault. How many mea culpas do you suppose we should do to make amends?

Listen, pal. It's our fault for making a big deal out of just guys being dudes out there drunk on the Bozeman streets. The university simply has its hands tied on getting rid of these guys. MSC's policy is to let them keep coaching indefinitely until "due-process" (as they incorrectly express it) has run its course.

Ridiculous. I think they confuse due process in the criminal law sense with due process in remaining employed and able to keep coaching. Coach 'em up, guys! Anything goes in Boze. MSC has shown that time and time, and time, and time again.

Where are the reasonable cat posters on this issue? I'd love to hear from ILTC, WBT and any other sane cat poster.

What are your thoughts on this? What do you think should happen. Are you proud of the way msu has handled this? How would you feel if the coaches were still there come September?

EverettGriz said:
sane cat poster.
Oxymoron. Just about 10 days ago, one of those nuts gave us this gem:

poorgriz said:
Cats own the Griz in almost every way imaginable right now and I see this continuing as is, or likely getting even more lopsided for a long, long time. Thank God the years of griz owning the Cats are over because yes, that was not fun. Time for griz nation to feel that and accept that it’s going to last for a long time. You had your fun.

You’re right tho…..it’s been crickets recently

Well pg is most certainly not one of the sane ones.

But yes, not too many of his ilk hangin' around here lately for some reason....

Just saw a blurb on this fiasco on the 5:30 news on KTVQ in Billings. Still would not be surprised if this gets swept under a rug, but at least it's out in the public domain.

EverettGriz said:
Griz til I die said:

Nothing says “team” more than one coach trying to help another drunk coach hide a DUI and hit and run. “Ride for the brand”, amirite? Even if your shitfaced…keep riding!

I think this has been the longest time period that cat fans have stayed away from egriz. Even after griz beating the Cats down they'd usually be here the next day talking shit... hmm.. can more of their coaches get some more duis, please? Might keep them gone for good.

Griz Addict said:
I think this has been the longest time period that cat fans have stayed away from egriz. Even after griz beating the Cats down they'd usually be here the next day talking shit... hmm.. can more of their coaches get some more duis, please? Might keep them gone for good.

Well they were in Butte tonight so it’s just a matter of time for these drinkin and drivin yahoos to get in more trouble. Lock the kids and wives away and stay off the streets of Butte tonight!

https://twitter.com/bobcatclub/status/1658649618492604418?s=46&t=nz7u_fNfU0Ap0YhLQDEG4A

What do you suppose Sixx said to that crowd?

"Hey, uh, it's good to be in...whereareweohya...Butte...tonight. We were hoping to bring, you know, some more football coaches along, but, uhh, they're uhhh...previously detained. Well anyhow, let's do this the bobcat way: Drink up, everybody!!!"

EverettGriz said:
What do you suppose Sixx said to that crowd?

"Hey, uh, it's good to be in...whereareweohya...Butte...tonight. We were hoping to bring, you know, some more football coaches along, but, uhh, they're uhhh...previously detained. Well anyhow, let's do this the bobcat way: Drink up, everybody!!!"

I like to picture him doing a cheesy Jay Leno-style routine. The “Have you seen this, have you heard about this” stuff. Something like:

“So, our staff voted on team captains last week. Did you see that, did you hear about that? Yeah, now I know why there were so many write-ins for Captain Morgan!” But I picture him doing it with the charisma and timing of a Trader Joe’s rice square.

garizzalies said:
EverettGriz said:
sane cat poster.
Oxymoron. Just about 10 days ago, one of those nuts gave us this gem:

poorgriz said:
Cats own the Griz in almost every way imaginable right now and I see this continuing as is, or likely getting even more lopsided for a long, long time. Thank God the years of griz owning the Cats are over because yes, that was not fun. Time for griz nation to feel that and accept that it’s going to last for a long time. You had your fun.

You’re right tho…..it’s been crickets recently

Yeah, there are some moron cat posters on here, but in fairness, tell me how poorgriz was wrong. The cats have dominated us recently, and not just in football. He is not wrong, and I also don't see that changing anytime soon, based upon what I see on the field................which is exactly why these issues with their coaches will get swept under the rug.

Back