• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Hits Keep Coming for the Cats….

mthoopsfan said:
Isn't it about time to have a Montana driver's license? It looks like he's been out of school and living in MT since 2019.

"His driver's license, also from Washington state, expires on Jan. 4, 2024, per the documents. Mix is from Sammamish, Washington.

Mix spent the previous two seasons as an offensive analyst and recruiting and operations assistant for the Bobcats.

Before coming to Bozeman, Mix was the wide receivers coach and special teams coordinator at Montana State-Northern from 2019-21."

I mean, more importantly, he presumably had no license to drive anywhere according to the article. Incredible leadership over there.

grizfnz said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
Ah but Princess Waded has the BOR wrapped around her little finger because she brings in the bucks and enrollment. It is time for the BOR to see the light and quit selling themselves out for enrollment and the almighty dollar. She is nothing more than a used car salesperson.
As far as the athletic department goes, Engstrom them. Fire the AD, HC, DC, OC and RB Coach effective immediately.

The BOR has an MSU majority along with the current Governor who donated $60 million to get his name on a building, Waded has nothing to worry about.
Just win Baby :thumb:

True. Very true indeed.

:shock: So msu is waiting for the “legal process” to run its course. If they receive a dummy downed charge will the AD, head coach, and president determine this to be “it never happened ?” Will the BOR sweep it under the rug? My guess these guys will have an in house punishment and will be at fall camp. That all important NC is far too important…….someone better check out the Gatorade jug.

Hopefully the bubz get exactly what they are wishing for—holding out for 3 very public trials right in the middle of the season. A giant spectacle of embarrassment and distraction to re-examine all the gory details

I asked my neighbor wth they are going to do with the three drunks on staff, and he had the most perfect bubcatz response ever—their backup coaches are better than their starters!

Swear to god, I’m not making this up. He said something to the effect that there are a few volunteer coaches with some very impressive credentials, and they are better off with them anyway.

garizzalies said:
Hopefully the bubz get exactly what they are wishing for—holding out for 3 very public trials right in the middle of the season. A giant spectacle of embarrassment and distraction to re-examine all the gory details

Like I said when DC got popped for his third DUI, I have a really hard time believing that a public, outward-facing figure doesn’t have a for cause termination section in his contract that includes a catch-all for “conduct unbecoming” or similar. MSU is making the decision to keep these fucking clowns on the sidelines and on the payroll while it acts as if its hands are tied. And the Bobfans are buying it.

Or just terminate them on the basis of not upholding the Athletic Department’s Strategic Plan and Mission Statement. Whatever happened to those days?

I think the Kramer lawsuit and resulting big money payout has made MSc so gunshy that the patients are now running the insane asylum.

Grow a pair and poop-can these assholes. No need to wait, it’s not like the facts will get better. Only worse.

And it’s not like they deserve a second chance for making one mistake. The one drunk is on his third Dewey and the other guy is way too stupid to be retained

garizzalies said:
I asked my neighbor wth they are going to do with the three drunks on staff, and he had the most perfect bubcatz response ever—their backup coaches are better than their starters!

Swear to god, I’m not making this up. He said something to the effect that there are a few volunteer coaches with some very impressive credentials, and they are better off with them anyway.

I made a trek over to their forum, and this is a line they keep repeating. I'd love to know who is there volunteering... in Bozeman... a city famous for being cost effective to visit and pay rent in while you *checks notes* volunteer unpaid at an FCS football program.

garizzalies said:
Or just terminate them on the basis of not upholding the Athletic Department’s Strategic Plan and Mission Statement. Whatever happened to those days?

I think the Kramer lawsuit and resulting big money payout has made MSc so gunshy that the patients are now running the insane asylum.

Grow a pair and poop-can these assholes. No need to wait, it’s not like the facts will get better. Only worse.

And it’s not like they deserve a second chance for making one mistake. The one drunk is on his third Dewey and the other guy is way too stupid to be retained

Thing is, they can’t really even hide behind the Kramer thing. Different times, and I think that had a defamation fact pattern to it. Could be wrong. It was a long time ago.

Anyway, I agree. Who gives a shit? They’re always talking about how great everything is at MSC. Then you must have the money to pay these Bitch Boyz the remainder of their contracts and tell them to hit the bricks. Let them try to sue for wrongful termination. I’d love to see the complaints.

“Defendant wrongfully terminated Plaintiff when all Plaintiff did was get arrested for his third DUI.”

“Defendant wrongfully terminated Plaintiff when all Plaintiff did was crash a vehicle that Defendant issued him and then attempt a cover-up before fleeing the scene only to get arrested for a DUI.”

In my opinion, MSC is not afraid of firing these d-bags. MSC is intentionally keeping them, and Montanans get to pay them. Yay! #scumcats

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

Thing is, they can’t really even hide behind the Kramer thing. Different times, and I think that had a defamation fact pattern to it. Could be wrong. It was a long time ago.

Anyway, I agree. Who gives a poop? They’re always talking about how great everything is at MSC. Then you must have the money to pay these Bitch Boyz the remainder of their contracts and tell them to hit the bricks. Let them try to sue for wrongful termination. I’d love to see the complaints.

“Defendant wrongfully terminated Plaintiff when all Plaintiff did was get arrested for his third DUI.”

“Defendant wrongfully terminated Plaintiff when all Plaintiff did was crash a vehicle that Defendant issued him and then attempt a cover-up before fleeing the scene only to get arrested for a DUI.”

In my opinion, MSC is not afraid of firing these d-bags. MSC is intentionally keeping them, and Montanans get to pay them. Yay! #scumcats

This.

Look, it's clear the "leadership" at msc doesn't have the balls to make the difficult but correct determination to terminate these contracts immediately. Great, they're horrible managers who are afraid of a little litigation. Then pay them the hard-earned money of Montana's taxpayers until the end of their contract and not renew them.

But at least suspend them from all university activities up until that point. Failure to do that -- as an absolute minimum -- shows us all clearly where their priorities are. Once again I am so pleased I am not associated with that university in any fashion.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Holy freaking crap what a dumpster fire. Heads should be rolling.

Cruzado, Costello, Vigen, Housewright, Mix, and of course Garza all have their necks on the chopping block. Or should.
What is Clayton Christian doing while all this is going on?

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

Like I said when DC got popped for his third DUI, I have a really hard time believing that a public, outward-facing figure doesn’t have a for cause termination section in his contract that includes a catch-all for “conduct unbecoming” or similar. MSU is making the decision to keep these fucking clowns on the sidelines and on the payroll while it acts as if its hands are tied. And the Bobfans are buying it.

Spot on. They (and the Griz and other teams) now have a Student Code of Conduct that literally lays out the punishment for certain crimes (misdemeanors, felonies, etc) with the ability to suspend the student indefinitely pending investigation or Court outcomes/findings. You cannot tell me they have this in place for students but not something similar for coaches. Get the fuck out of hear with that. 80% of the MSU fan base are now officially DUI apologists and defend the behavior. What a shit show over there.

I ventured over to the cats message board for the first time in a while to see what they're saying about all of this and now they got one poster trying to say that Griz fans are making a bigger deal out of this then it actually is and we should focus on our own problems lol. I guarantee you though if the shoe were on the other foot they wouldn't just be calling for our assistants heads, they'd be calling for Bobby's head. Maybe there does need to be a discussion about Vigen's future, but there won't be cause all that matters in life is beating the Griz and if they're 3 assistants down plus potentially the head coach then there's no way on God's green earth they could beat us this year, and that would just be the worst thing in the world at msc. I hope this absolutely blows up in their face in a big way!

I love how the drunk oc calls the “Mixologist” for help after crashing the 2021 black Ford Expedition courtesy car, which btw, blows my fukking mind. We’re not talking about some little, crappy rental car like a 2009 Toyota Corolla sedan. This thing was a hulking beast of a war wagon that could do some serious damage.

Black SUV like he’s the fucking president.

Did you know the Mixologist with the suspended license was “elevated” to his new position just last month?

"I'm very excited to elevate Sam to the position of running backs coach," Vigen said. "He has proven in the last two years to be a very hard worker who communicates well and has an excellent understanding of how we want to operate on the field and in recruiting. He allows for a seamless transition on and off the field and I look forward to his continued growth in this new role."

Just a couple weeks ago Sixx said Mixologist had an excellent understanding of how we want to operate on and off the field. Yep.

With all these court dates coming up, it must be hard for MSc brass to keep track.
Their calendar must look like a mine field.
Sad that place is litigation-U.
Did you know their beloved prez was recently sued for lgbtq issues? Not a good year so far.

A Montana State University student filed a complaint in U.S. District Court against some university administrators after she was barred from participating in a sorority’s activities for questioning its use of preferred pronouns when referring to members.

The suit and request for preliminary injunction filed on Friday names Montana’s Commissioner of Higher Education Clayton Christian, MSU President Waded Cruzado and Kyleen Breslin, director of MSU’s Office of Institutional Equity, as defendants.

Ok last one for a while. This one really cracked me up.

My neighbor is going bonkers. He wants all 3 coaches terminated but at the same time he also wants to see “due-process” (note the mistaken hyphen because none of those fucking idiots can spell it correctly; even Sixx repeated the typo in his statement).

I asked the neighbor, if he wants the coaches gone so bad, why does he also want to see it play out? He said he would not be surprised if this turns out to be a dirty cop. No kidding. He actually believes it’s possible some police officer could be making all of this up.

The fact that the new RB coach was just promoted last month almost certainly means that he signed a new contract outlining his new duties and obligations. So, giving MSC the benefit of the doubt that its hands are tied due to the DC's contract (a line we've seen repeated), and the public fallout regarding how it continues to handle the DC situation, why would there not be a clause in the RB coach's new contract that would address this exact issue?

CDAGRIZ said:
mthoopsfan said:
Isn't it about time to have a Montana driver's license? It looks like he's been out of school and living in MT since 2019.

"His driver's license, also from Washington state, expires on Jan. 4, 2024, per the documents. Mix is from Sammamish, Washington.

Mix spent the previous two seasons as an offensive analyst and recruiting and operations assistant for the Bobcats.

Before coming to Bozeman, Mix was the wide receivers coach and special teams coordinator at Montana State-Northern from 2019-21."

I mean, more importantly, he presumably had no license to drive anywhere according to the article. Incredible leadership over there.

True, but perhaps there should be another charge.

Latest posts

Back