• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Beats UND in 2d Half - 14-7

geaux_sioux said:
PlayerRep said:
Two very ugly and disappointing games in a row for Griz, but I still like the team and am hopeful they can get back on track. I will never give up on any team of mine, including this one. Think they want to win and play hard. Know Hauck and the coaches are good.

Go Griz!

Only 30 yards for UM in 3d quarter. 153 in 4th, mostly due to Humphrey's passing. 222 yards for UND in 2d half, in part due to keeping it on the ground. TO was 413 to 536. 343 passing yards for Griz. 6 penalties for Griz. 5 punts for Griz. 4 for UND.

Griz need to get JLM back in the offense.

Can all the neggies post in the other threads. Would be nice to see some neutral to positive comments from some of you here. I'm curious as to what you think.
Congrats on scoring twice in the fourth quarter against our 4th string defense.

Congrats on finding your way to egriz.com

AZGrizFan said:
Something positive?

I’m positive this looked a LOT like the Weber loss last year, in which many here were absolutely flamespraying Stitt and his schemes.

the griz still had a chance against the weebs in the last few minutes of that game. hill had subbed in and played ok, but the final drive obviously didn't work. the griz were never in today's game.

Ummmm, when you're up 34-0 and are totally dominating ya kinda take your foot off the gas. Put your scout team in and joke and laugh on the sidelines.
If egrizzers are thinking that they "won" the second half, then you're really reaching.

geaux_sioux said:
PlayerRep said:
Two very ugly and disappointing games in a row for Griz, but I still like the team and am hopeful they can get back on track. I will never give up on any team of mine, including this one. Think they want to win and play hard. Know Hauck and the coaches are good.

Go Griz!

Only 30 yards for UM in 3d quarter. 153 in 4th, mostly due to Humphrey's passing. 222 yards for UND in 2d half, in part due to keeping it on the ground. TO was 413 to 536. 343 passing yards for Griz. 6 penalties for Griz. 5 punts for Griz. 4 for UND.

Can all the neggies post in the other threads. Would be nice to see some neutral to positive comments from some of you here. I'm curious as to what you think.

Hahahaha!!! Legit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hokeyfine said:
Ummmm, when you're up 34-0 and are totally dominating ya kinda take your foot off the gas. Put your scout team in and joke and laugh on the sidelines.
If egrizzers are thinking that they "won" the second half, then you're really reaching.

Aaaaaaaaaaand that should about do it for this thread. :thumb:

geaux_sioux said:
PlayerRep said:

Go Griz!

Yeah, the sane among us realize that was a biblical beatdown. It's just with the OP, well.....

That said, it must feel real nice to win one against the GRIZ for a change, huh?

FlyCastingCat said:
hokeyfine said:

Aaaaaaaaaaand that should about do it for this thread. :thumb:

There’s only one poster who thinks we “won” the 2nd half.

indian-outlaw said:
Geezus, you're really reaching for something positive to say here buddy. Lets just call it the butt kickin' that it was.

Do you really think I was just looking for something positive to say about the game? Consider humor. I don't expect anyone to understand anyone's attempt at humor on egriz, but you and others frequently miss my attempts at humor.

hokeyfine said:

See above post on humor.

I truly don't believe how dumb some of you are so. Jeez, humor. Joke. Even argh is running circles around you. I agree with your post, argh.

PlayerRep said:
indian-outlaw said:
Geezus, you're really reaching for something positive to say here buddy. Lets just call it the butt kickin' that it was.

Do you really think I was just looking for something positive to say about the game? Consider humor. I don't expect anyone to understand anyone's attempt at humor on egriz, but you and others frequently miss my attempts at humor.
My bad, didn't get it. It does seem obvious now.

EverettGriz said:
geaux_sioux said:
PlayerRep said:

Go Griz!

Yeah, the sane among us realize that was a biblical beatdown. It's just with the OP, well.....

That said, it must feel real nice to win one against the GRIZ for a change, huh?

Apparently all it takes is for us to have our starting qb available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inGGhV-5FY4

Not good execution, not good discipline, and not a good team. But they will work harder starting today

bhumble said:
UM is not a very good football team as of now.

geaux_sioux said:
EverettGriz said:
geaux_sioux said:
PlayerRep said:

Go Griz!

Your only real victory during the time in the bsc was the day you announced you were leaving it.

Gotta say, I’m damn jealous of that. Other than that, well, you’re still nodakers so.....

EverettGriz said:
geaux_sioux said:
EverettGriz said:
geaux_sioux said:

Your only real victory during the time in the bsc was the day you announced you were leaving it.

Gotta say, I’m damn jealous of that. Other than that, well, you’re still nodakers so.....

Or possibly when we won the conference title in 2016. Both are legit highlights.

geaux_sioux said:
PlayerRep said:

Go Griz!

I am just glad that we didn’t have to play UND in hockey!

PlayerRep said:
I truly don't believe how dumb some of you are so. Jeez, humor. Joke. Even argh is running circles around you. I agree with your post, argh.

I’m calling BS on this. You’re NOW trying to pass it off as humor because you realize how ridiculous the original post was in retrospect.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

I’m calling BS on this. You’re NOW trying to pass it off as humor because you realize how ridiculous the original post was in retrospect.

Was humor all along. This was the first sentence of my post:

"Two very ugly and disappointing games in a row for Griz, but I still like the team and am hopeful they can get back on track."

My post, as opposed to thread title, said nothing about winning the second half, or the second half being good.

My goal was to start a thread where there could be positive discussion, and not just dumb complaints.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Was humor all along. This was the first sentence of my post:

"Two very ugly and disappointing games in a row for Griz, but I still like the team and am hopeful they can get back on track."

My post, as opposed to thread title, said nothing about winning the second half, or the second half being good.

My goal was to start a thread where there could be positive discussion, and not just dumb complaints.

:flash:

EverettGriz said:
I’m neutral on being excited for “beating” a team in the second half who pummeled us so bad in the first half they coasted home.
You likely did just that in last year's Weber game.

Too bad we couln't coast home after pummeling EWU in the first half last year.

Back