• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vs Texas Southern

Hoops watcher said:
UncleRico said:
This team is going to be good. The older guys are asserting themselves and the freshman are getting their feel. Having Samuelson back helps a bunch and I think he will just get better as he gets his legs back. I really love those three freshman. Vasquez was just a stud tonight and hit some big shots. He is just a smooth player with a great head. Carter-Hollinger is just an efficient player..rebounds, plays great defense, shoots for a high percentage and is smart. Owens I think will have a big scoring game soon I believe..he has a beautiful looking 3 ball that just hasn't started to fall yet but he is so long and athletic. And Eddy Egun has such a huge upside. Sayeed was Sayeed and Manuel was solid. It was great to see Timmy out there playing with confidence again and having fun. It wasn't a perfect game at all but a huge step in the right direction. Anderson didn't play much and I think that had more to do with matchups in my opinion. They appeared to be more guard oriented. It will be interesting to see when Selcuk can play how the playing rotation develops. I think the difference between tonight and the Tech game is another example of how good of coach Travis really is.

Very spot on summary on all counts. Yagi will be a huge addition when he can play and we are getting more glimpses of what's in store as these guys get more time playing together. I'm very excited to see the talent gel and plan to enjoy the ride. The future is bright.

Well said by all. :thumb:
I believe Carter-Hollinger (CH) will be freshman of the year

Back