• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where’s Daniel Britt?

I am legit worried about turdislong. He’s always been certifiably crazy but lately he’s really starting to lose it. I know he’s stuck in an old person’s home with no faculties left. Like an old man looking for his slippers. He recently was convinced he knew uofm but turdislong is actually 50 years older than uofm. Same thing happened to my nanna; she started to believe she knew people on the internet and we had to take her access away.

thirdandlong said:
mthoopsfan said:
See this recent post of Third and Long.

"thirdandlong wrote: ↑Tue May 23, 2023 6:59 am

I have a masters degree in community immunology from Johns Hopkins, after my B.S. from Montana in zoology, with a chemistry minor. My IQ is 149. "

Says the dude who only got into Dartmouth and Stanford playing ---------.
Man you are a racist POS

UncleRico said:
thirdandlong said:
Says the dude who only got into Dartmouth and Stanford playing-------.
Man you are a racist POS
Yeah Thirdandlong you are right, if there has ever been an advantaged group in society it's definitely indigenous people. Those people just get all the breaks, don't they?

Buddy, give your balls a tug, you are six ply.

Oldschoolhornet said:
Stating the truth about how he got into Dartmouth and Stanford doesn't make anyone a racist. That's EXACTLY how he got in.

You are wrong on PR. I disagree with him on a lot of things. But there is no doubt he has earned his way in this world. You honestly have zero idea. You both are ignorant.

Oldschoolhornet said:
Stating the truth about how he got into Dartmouth and Stanford doesn't make anyone a racist. That's EXACTLY how he got in.

Dartmouth didn’t know I was Native American until several year after I graduated. Dartmouth established its Native American program later. I was recruited for football by multiple schools including the Ivies. I was no. 2 in my class at Bozeman high and had high SATs. And was president of my senior class. I was typical of the types of people Dartmouth was accepting. I did well at Dartmouth.

You have no knowledge of how I got into schools. The “truth” is that what you said is racist.

thirdandlong said:
AZDoc said:
That's funny...obviously blew up my joke there! I hadn't seen that since I skip over his posts. :lol:

Jealous much, since you are a big physician, and my IQ is higher than yours? Perhaps that's why I was hired to lecture on immunology to medical school students. Oh, I also am a member of Mensa, and Mortar Board..... not that you would know anything about those societies.

Dou.che much? Yes I am a big physician. I lecture in anatomy lab at a local med school, I teach residents, I’m a member of a national committee, I present at national conferences. I’ve got multiple national championship rings as a team physician…because I was THAT important to them that they wanted me to have them. Societies…yippy…I practice real life…and I’m good at it. So I’d looooove to compare IQs…and resumes…plus compare life importance and cool factor. :roll:

AZDoc said:
thirdandlong said:
Jealous much, since you are a big physician, and my IQ is higher than yours? Perhaps that's why I was hired to lecture on immunology to medical school students. Oh, I also am a member of Mensa, and Mortar Board..... not that you would know anything about those societies.

Dou.che much? Yes I am a big physician. I lecture in anatomy lab at a local med school, I teach residents, I’m a member of a national committee, I present at national conferences. I’ve got multiple national championship rings as a team physician…because I was THAT important to them that they wanted me to have them. Societies…yippy…I practice real life…and I’m good at it. So I’d looooove to compare IQs…and resumes…plus compare life importance and cool factor. :roll:

AZDoc has my vote. Growler never had it, and then he lost what he had.

AZDoc said:
thirdandlong said:

Nice try, but no cigar.

thirdandlong said:
AZDoc said:

Nice try, but no cigar.

:lol:

EverettGriz said:
thirdandlong said:
Cancel culture........ Gee, what a surprise!

Too fvcking stupid to figure out there's a politics board for this $hit. Gee, what a surprise.

Advocating banning, and preventing posts by posters you don't agree with. Gee, what a surprise, left coast boy. MSNBC calls......

Back