• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where’s Daniel Britt?

HelenaHandBasket said:
mthoopsfan said:
I would have bet either way, but I wanted the side that he would leave. I was just testing whether you would back up what you were saying.

Even when he is wrong he can't admit it, he just puts some spin on it.

:lol: :lol:

HelenaHandBasket said:
mthoopsfan said:
I would have bet either way, but I wanted the side that he would leave. I was just testing whether you would back up what you were saying.

I have been right on Britt all along. And still am.

mthoopsfan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Well you were willing to be me that he'd still be here this fall...so you were wrong about that. :D

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Well you were willing to be me that he'd still be here this fall...so you were wrong about that. :D

I pledge to do better as I work to mentor PR. My results are not yet to standard.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

No, I said I was willing to bet. I didn’t say which way. I was willing to bet either way. I was testing to see if you would bet. As I had thought, you weren’t willing.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

No, I said I was willing to bet. I didn’t say which way. I was willing to bet either way. I was testing to see if you would bet. As I had thought, you weren’t willing.

Oct 23rd, 8:22 pm, AZGrizFan posted: “I predict that Britt isn’t a Griz after Spring Ball”
Oct 24th, 8:16 pm, AZGrizFan posted: “Britt isn’t even getting a chance to prove himself…he won’t be a Griz much longer, I bet”
Oct 25th, 9:55 am, PlayaRep directly responded: “How about a $100 bet Britt is at UM next fall?”
Oct 25th, 2:11 pm, AZGrizFan responded: “I’ll determine whether or not I make that bet depending on how the rest of the season plays out”

If you can honestly sit here with a straight face and try to spin THAT conversation into one where you somehow DIDN’T say which way you were betting, then you have officially lost it.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Oct 23rd, 8:22 pm, AZGrizFan posted: “I predict that Britt isn’t a Griz after Spring Ball”
Oct 24th, 8:16 pm, AZGrizFan posted: “Britt isn’t even getting a chance to prove himself…he won’t be a Griz much longer, I bet”
Oct 25th, 9:55 am, PlayaRep directly responded: “How about a $100 bet Britt is at UM next fall?”
Oct 25th, 2:11 pm, AZGrizFan responded: “I’ll determine whether or not I make that bet depending on how the rest of the season plays out”

If you can honestly sit here with a straight face and try to spin THAT conversation into one where you somehow DIDN’T say which way you were betting, then you have officially lost it.

No spin. I stand by what I said. I know what I was thinking. I figured you were too wishy washy to make a decision. I was right.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

No spin. I stand by what I said. I know what I was thinking. I figured you were too wishy washy to make a decision. I was right.

And...this is why I am not making any money. I work my ass off trying to mentor PR, but these are the results.

I am sorry. I will work to do better.

He may be a lost cause...like everyone here already knows. But, I am not willing to quit. It's tough to be an intellectual advisor!

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Alright. I’m not engaging in this convo any further. Your inability to see yourself in any other light but righteous regardless of the incontrovertible evidence in front of you has become comical.

mthoopsfan said:
The sum of Soldier and Third and Long’s IQs are 150.

You might want to rethink this post if the plan was to knock Soldier…thirdandlong’s IQ is around -12

AZDoc said:
mthoopsfan said:
The sum of Soldier and Third and Long’s IQs are 150.

You might want to rethink this post if the plan was to knock Soldier…thirdandlong’s IQ is around -12

See this recent post of Third and Long.

"thirdandlong wrote: ↑Tue May 23, 2023 6:59 am

I have a masters degree in community immunology from Johns Hopkins, after my B.S. from Montana in zoology, with a chemistry minor. My IQ is 149. "

mthoopsfan said:
AZDoc said:

I have a masters degree in community immunology from Johns Hopkins, after my B.S. from Montana in zoology, with a chemistry minor. My IQ is 149. "

That's funny...obviously blew up my joke there! I hadn't seen that since I skip over his posts. :lol:

3-7-77 said:
Well, where IS Daniel Britt??? :?:
Looks like NAU.

https://www.montanasports.com/sports/big-sky-conference/montana-grizzlies/former-griz-quarterback-daniel-britt-chooses-in-conference-foe-commits-to-northern-arizona

AZDoc said:
mthoopsfan said:

That's funny...obviously blew up my joke there! I hadn't seen that since I skip over his posts. :lol:

thirdandlong left out the decimal point. He meant 1.49.

Yukon said:
3-7-77 said:
Well, where IS Daniel Britt??? :?:
Looks like NAU.

https://www.montanasports.com/sports/big-sky-conference/montana-grizzlies/former-griz-quarterback-daniel-britt-chooses-in-conference-foe-commits-to-northern-arizona

https://nauathletics.com/sports/football/roster

Britt is listed on their 2023 roster wearing number 18

AZDoc said:
mthoopsfan said:

Jealous much, since you are a big physician, and my IQ is higher than yours? Perhaps that's why I was hired to lecture on immunology to medical school students. Oh, I also am a member of Mensa, and Mortar Board..... not that you would know anything about those societies.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

And...this is why I am not making any money. I work my ass off trying to mentor PR, but these are the results.

I am sorry. I will work to do better.

He may be a lost cause...like everyone here already knows. But, I am not willing to quit. It's tough to be an intellectual advisor!

Hoops is a spin-master. Which is why nobody takes anything he spews seriously. Not sure if he is a has-been, or a wanna-be. Probably both.

Back