• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who should get # 37 next year

EverettGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
No, he isn't.

Mmmmmmkkkayyyy....

"Control freaks tend to have a psychological need to be in charge of things and people - even circumstances that cannot be controlled. The need for control, in extreme cases, stem from deeper psychological issues such as obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), anxiety disorders or personality disorders."

He doesn't try to control things that can't be controlled. He isn't OCD. He doesn't have an anxiety disorder. He doesn't have a personality disorder. You jokers are too uneducated to know what a control freak is.

mthoopsfan said:
EverettGriz said:
Mmmmmmkkkayyyy....

"Control freaks tend to have a psychological need to be in charge of things and people - even circumstances that cannot be controlled. The need for control, in extreme cases, stem from deeper psychological issues such as obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), anxiety disorders or personality disorders."

He doesn't try to control things that can't be controlled. He isn't OCD. He doesn't have an anxiety disorder. He doesn't have a personality disorder. You jokers are too uneducated to know what a control freak is.

You mean like the 37 issue???? He thought he could control it. Turns out it was bigger than little ole Bobby. Thanks for making my case Hoops.

hubcap said:
mthoopsfan said:

You mean like the 37 issue???? He thought he could control it. Turns out it was bigger than little ole Bobby. Thanks for making my case Hoops.

I made no point for you. I just showed you don't don't know what you are talking about. Look at the first D play of the Cat game and see what number made a mistake to give up good run to Cats.

I remember Vigen talking in one interview that some of the leaders (players) on the team had some things they did on their own, without the coaches' involvement. He was perfectly fine with it and in fact said that you get that sometimes when you truly get to a player-led program. Turns out it must work pretty well. But then again, Vigen is an excellent coach and played the game at a high level. Bobby? Ehhhhhhh, not so much.

For the first time ever, it will be given to a transfer, wow! From 46 to 37!

https://twitter.com/cameronsalerno1/status/1602795038982823936?s=46&t=zeqRFiDh7OVQg8v7yIhZfw

Kadeezy said:

https://twitter.com/cameronsalerno1/status/1602795038982823936?s=46&t=zeqRFiDh7OVQg8v7yIhZfw
Jesus, you guys might not win 4 games next season at this rate.

uofmman1122 said:
Kadeezy said:

Maybe, but it’s funny that BH is recruiting 46 and Gipson to UM! Head might explode in Missoula lol…

The admin moved quickly to appoint a new HC and we’re only losing two position coaches from the Taylor staff it looks like. I think 7 or 8 wins is not out of reach. Non conference games include: Nicholls State, Texas A&M Commerce, and Stanford.

Kadeezy said:
uofmman1122 said:

Maybe, but it’s funny that BH is recruiting 46 and Gipson to UM! Head might explode in Missoula lol…

The admin moved quickly to appoint a new HC and we’re only losing two position coaches from the Taylor staff it looks like. I think 7 or 8 wins is not out of reach. Non conference games include: Nicholls State, Texas A&M Commerce, and Stanford.
Not sure why he wouldn't try to recruit them. They're good players. If the guys in the portal end up at FCS schools, not sure that's a ringing endorsement of Thompson as a coach, even though I think he'll do good.

Kadeezy said:
uofmman1122 said:

You lost your best RB, your best WR and both QB’s to either graduation or the portal. And now your best defensive player—from a team that gave up 66 in the quarters. I’ll take the under on 8 wins next season.

#37 started on the offense then went to the defense. Maybe now it should go to special teams....Patrick Rohrbach!

Griz2k said:
#37 started on the offense then went to the defense. Maybe now it should go to special teams....Patrick Rohrbach!

Not a bad idea, but I'm still rooting for Junior.

AZGrizFan said:
Kadeezy said:

You lost your best RB, your best WR and both QB’s to either graduation or the portal. And now your best defensive player—from a team that gave up 66 in the quarters. I’ll take the under on 8 wins next season.

I have a feeling they'll be pretty good again.... we'll see. A lot of folks (Mainly egrizzers) thought the Cats were going to see a huge drop off with the coaching change, and losing some great talent, when Choate left. Nope. Cats did better, and are even better a year later.

indiancoyote said:
RainierGriz said:
Ryder Meyer or Tyson Rostad would be my vote. Get it to an underclassman.

One of these two wouldn't even play at Carroll. You can pick which one.

I think the mods should send you packing for a while until you can contribute something other than criticisms, ridiculous statements, or can start a thread not meant to stir the pot. It's the holidays...go pour yourself some eggnog, sit in your recliner, and just relax for a while. You obviously need a break.

Griz2k said:
indiancoyote said:
One of these two wouldn't even play at Carroll. You can pick which one.

I think the mods should send you packing for a while until you can contribute something other than criticisms, ridiculous statements, or can start a thread not meant to stir the pot. It's the holidays...go pour yourself some eggnog, sit in your recliner, and just relax for a while. You obviously need a break.

Reality is tough to swallow sometimes.

uofmman1122 said:
Kadeezy said:

Not sure why he wouldn't try to recruit them. They're good players. If the guys in the portal end up at FCS schools, not sure that's a ringing endorsement of Thompson as a coach, even though I think he'll do good.
His reign as a DC didn't finish so well.

kemajic said:
uofmman1122 said:
I want to see what they do to NDSU before I crucify Thompson too much, but you're right that his defense sure sucked that game.

My thoughts are that they're more likely to keep the train moving with Thompson than they would be hiring some other random coach, but with how many players they're losing in the portal, that might not even matter.

uofmman1122 said:
kemajic said:
I want to see what they do to NDSU before I crucify Thompson too much, but you're right that his defense sure sucked that game.

My thoughts are that they're more likely to keep the train moving with Thompson than they would be hiring some other random coach, but with how many players they're losing in the portal, that might not even matter.

Few teams have contained UIW and their All American QB. That offense is explosive - 2nd in the Nation in total O.

Could be a shoot-out in Fargo.

Back