• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

News on Marc Mariani.

batrack

3 team have asked for a second workout with Marc. I cant say which 3, but one of them would be a huge surprise.

Did one of them recently hire a Pac-10 coach and make a ridiculous trade for the Chargers' 3rd string quarterback? Mariani could be the next Largent ;) .

SouthDakotaGrizzly said:
Did one of them recently hire a Pac-10 coach and make a ridiculous trade for the Chargers' 3rd string quarterback? Mariani could be the next Largent ;) .

I will give you a hint on one them, we could have 2 Griz south teams.

To bad he didn't run a 3.9 40. Then the Raiders would draft him 8th overall and I would have something to cheer for.

batrack said:
montanasports said:
Can we buy a vowel? :D

So you wanna buy a vowel, the team I am most excited about has 6 vowels in it. ( just the name of the town)

The Colts?? Nothing against Mariani, but would he have a legitimate shot at getting any playing time there? They're pretty stacked at WR. Although, Collie and Garcon did both come out of nowhere too. You never know, I guess. Collie and Garcon weren't supposed to get as much time as they did and it worked out pretty well.

grizinidaho said:
To bad he didn't run a 3.9 40. Then the Raiders would draft him 8th overall and I would have something to cheer for.

We don't tolerate that type of character and work ethic. ;)

How about a 3rd option for Philly? Seriously, as long as he does not go to Dallas, I will be happy. I wish him the best either way.

Instead of being all secretive for no apparent reason and dropping lame hints, why not just say who the teams are and quit jerking everyone around.

Back