• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

News on Marc Mariani.

griz2000 said:
Instead of being all secretive for no apparent reason and dropping lame hints, why not just say who the teams are and quit jerking everyone around.

First off moron I was just playing, it never was a secret. And if your stupid ass could read all 3 teams have been named.

batrack said:
griz2000 said:
Instead of being all secretive for no apparent reason and dropping lame hints, why not just say who the teams are and quit jerking everyone around.

First off moron I was just playing, it never was a secret. And if your stupid ass could read all 3 teams have been named.

OK. I've seen Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Indy and Oakland all mentioned. Which three are you talking about?

OK. I've seen Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Indy and Oakland all mentioned. Which three are you talking about?

There are a lot of things playing into the Oakland situation.
1. He's not fast enough
2. He runs good routes
3. He's a playmaker
4. He catches the ball
5. He's good enough to make their terrible quarterback look good

These reasons lead me to believe that Oakland wouldn't take Mariani if he payed them.

note to AL...Please die already your drafts are killing us the Bobcats could beat your team right now

SouthDakotaGrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

And Tennessee. The Fischer connection may work in Mariani's favor.

It's Fisher.

batrack said:
Indy Atlanta and Tennessee

Sweet. I would LOVE to see him catching balls from Matt Ryan, with KB tearing up the defensive side of the ball. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So Indy is really missing Stokely. Cool. :thumb:

P.S. Hammer, if I spelled it wrong, you know who I'm talking about. :thumb: :thumb: ;)

GRZFTBL said:
So Indy is really missing Stokely. Cool. :thumb:

P.S. Hammer, if I spelled it wrong, you know who I'm talking about. :thumb: :thumb: ;)

I never know what you're talking about!!! :lol: :thumb:

PeauxRouge said:
If Mariani gets in at Indy, look out.
If Marc gets in anywhere, look out. Myself? I think my Jets need a faster, second coming of Wayne Chrebet. Are you reading this REX?!

crackgina said:
Mariani told me he hates guys acting like they know everything about him....batrack!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, was I wrong about the 3 teams, no I was not. Never said that I knew everything about him. Just passing on what I hear, and if I was not sure of the information then I would not post it. I hear things all the time about Marc and I believe this is the first thing I posted other than raving about how he plays.

You should probably ask him if he wants something posted that wasn't meant for general consumption before you post. Maybe his agent doesn't like it. Who knows really? If he told you and said it was fine to spread it around then that's different. Right?

this is hilarious..... lets keep arguing about who knows Mariani the best!! I'm sure egriz reports are going to completely screw over his chances of getting on a squad....LOL! gotta love egriz!!

crackgina said:
You should probably ask him if he wants something posted that wasn't meant for general consumption before you post. Maybe his agent doesn't like it. Who knows really? If he told you and said it was fine to spread it around then that's different. Right?

Just curious...have you been getting his permission to make these posts on his behalf???

Back